It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's State Dept. Blocked Investigation into Orlando Killer's Mosque

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Rush Limbaugh: Former customs and border agent, Philip Haney, claims that the State Department and Homeland Security Office for Civil Rights and Civil Liberties closed down an investigation. He was looking into a group named Tablighi Jamaat. Philip Haney says the investigation was shut down because the Regime "did not want to profile Islamic groups." Well, who the hell are we profiling if we're not profiling Islamic groups at Homeland Security and at immigration, for crying out loud?

nation.foxnews.com...

Bigger News sources are starting to pickup this story as the day continues....

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: onequestion

Jesus and the Sweet Baby Jesus could have asked him to stop but Jeh Johnson or Dear Leader were the only ones that could pull the plug. He is looking to sell books on this tragedy and for that I think he truly is a opportunistic scumbag as well as an exaggerator.

Good thing he has the credentials to backup what he's saying and you're a nobody with no information making assumptions based on personal bias.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

They are just repeating the same points. Nothing new in there.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Fox News confirmed he worked for Homeland Security, you can see them confirm it during his interview.

If you actually watched it instead of remaining willfully ignorant there was a split second in there where you could of picked up something that would have been a valid point to debate.

But since you wish to remain willfully ignorant I'll leave it out until someone else brings it up.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Good thing he has the credentials to backup what he's saying and you're a nobody with no information making assumptions based on personal bias.

I would rather be me, not trying to capitalize on 60+ murdered people, than him. And my information is his information, DHS, run by Jeh Johnson, is the only person cited by name.

Oh, and I thought you were done replying to me? I had a feeling you would be back, you cannot resist my charms.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I would rather be me, not trying to capitalize on 60+ murdered people, than him. And my information is his information, DHS, run by Jeh Johnson, is the only person cited by name.

Oh, and I thought you were done replying to me? I had a feeling you would be back, you cannot resist my charms.

Yeah as I predicted, you're going to make an attemp to bury the information but like I said, I'll quote whats relevant for other members.

Keep trying.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Fox News confirmed he worked for Homeland Security, you can see them confirm it during his interview.

And who runs Homeland Security?

Here is a multiple choice for you, pick one:
    A) Hillary Clinton
    B) Jeh Johnson
    C) Joe Biden
    D) Cthulhu

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Yeah as I predicted, you're going to make an attemp to bury the information but like I said, I'll quote whats relevant for other members.

There is nothing to bury. Jeh Johnson was named as the person in question.

Glad you are back, I thought we broke up.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Well, this is interesting. Hillary Clinton, as Secretary of State, has started a new Bureau.
The "Bureau of Counterterrorism".

This page details the "mission". My question is... WHY?
This sounds like the State Department is TAKING OVER some important things that are supposed to be the responsibility of DHS.

The Bureau of Counterterrorism, in coordination with Department leadership, the National Security Staff, and other U.S. government agencies, will develop and implement counterterrorism strategies, policies, operations, and programs. It will lead in supporting U.S. counterterrorism diplomacy and seek to strengthen homeland security, counter violent extremism, and build the capacity of partner nations to deal effectively with terrorism.

Note this section:

The Bureau of Counterterrorism will be the principal State Department link with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) on counterterrorism strategy and operations. The Bureau will work in partnership with DHS, as well as other agencies and bureaus, to strengthen international cooperation on a wide range of homeland security issues including transportation security, the interdiction of terrorist travel, and critical infrastructure protection.

Does anyone still think that the State Department has not been exerting power over DHS?
It actually seems like the State Department intends to take authority AWAY from DHS.

Read carefully:
Bureau of Counterterrorism

Oh and note the source, for all of the naysayers in this thread.

edit on 6/14/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/14/16 by BlueAjah because: added quote

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Does anyone still think that the State Department has not been exerting power over DHS?

Awesome info! Thanks for your input.

Interesting that they would shut down a prominent and recognized counter terrorist operative or unit and call themselves The Bureau of Counterterrorism.

It seems as if we have a very real and tangible conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Did you catch the 'international' part of that?

The DSS agents work for the most part abroad and they only have 2,000 of them.

edit on 14-6-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

The Bureau of Counterterrorism will be the principal State Department link with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) on counterterrorism strategy and operations. The Bureau will work in partnership with DHS, as well as other agencies and bureaus, to strengthen international cooperation on a wide range of homeland security issues including transportation security, the interdiction of terrorist travel, and critical infrastructure protection.

During your childlike tantrum you may have overlooked some important information again.

Mainly this sentence right here...

The Bureau of Counterterrorism will be the principal State Department link with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) on counterterrorism strategy and operations.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Did you catch the word 'link' in that? It means they work with them, not over them. Homeland Security Secretary Johnson was the one who told the opportunist in your Original Post to stand down.

So much reading comprehension issues to go with the civics fail.

edit on 14-6-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer becasue he left it in the ladies room

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

and to secure the United States against foreign terrorist threats

We already have the CIA and the DHS to handle terrorism.
Why is the State Department getting involved in this?

Their mission is supposed to be:

The Bureau of Diplomatic Security is dedicated to the U.S. Department of State's vision to create a more secure, democratic, and prosperous world for the benefit of the American people and the international community. To meet the challenge of safely advancing and protecting American interests and foreign policy, the Bureau of Diplomatic Security's global law enforcement mission protects the U.S. Secretary of State; secures American diplomatic missions and personnel; and upholds the integrity of U.S. visa and passport travel documents.

www.state.gov...

Clinton could not even handle the part of security that they are "supposed" to be handling - "secures American diplomatic missions and personnel".

Now they are doing counter-terrorism? Why?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
We already have the CIA and the DHS to handle terrorism.
Why is the State Department getting involved in this?

They are involved in counterterrorism against United States embassies, consulates and diplomats.

You know, since they kinda work there.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

If you think that Hillary will take the bottom on anything, then you might want to look at her past.
If she is involved in something, she will be running the show. Or at a minimum do things her way.
She does not seem to a rule follower.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

If you think that Hillary will take the bottom on anything, then you might want to look at her past.
If she is involved in something, she will be running the show.

You mean like winning the 2008 election? Who rode her like a rented mule in that one? Oh, right, Dear Leader.

She ran State, not the whole Cabinet.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

DHS is the agency tasked with protecting the homeland, along with the FBI.
The CIA handles things when it is outside of our borders.
So again, WHY is the Department of State doing this?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

So again, WHY is the Department of State doing this?

Because the personnel are already on site at the embassies and consulates and historically they were the agency that handled this prior to the FBI and CIA.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I kind of notice the debate changing. Earlier, it seemed the argument was that the State Department would have nothing to do with the DHS.
Now that we see the State Department does indeed have authority regarding counter terrorism activities, and does have an official "link" with the DHS, it now gives credence to the claims in the OP that the State Department might have influenced the activities of DHS.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join