It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just had an epiphany! Input wanted!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Generally chit-chat Ing let to the following thought, and I am sharing this here, because I want to collect as much "creative data" as possible. Every little thought matters, so please share. No aspect shall be left behind, deny ignorance!

🔛
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

The first question to be answered is, why do you believe you're having contact with a sentient being?
And the answer to that is surprisingly simple, look at nature!
68% dark energy, 27% dark matter, our collective mass is less than 5% of all mass in the universe! And we have self-awareness, animals also they say some plants have it, the real one message is, there is a lot going on behind the curtain limiting our perception!
But that leads to a lot of possibilities, from plants, to 11 dimensions, to a multiverse, ET, pretty much everything you imagine is possible. While everything is possible, ants alone have a few symbiotic relations, with fungi, with plant louse, feeding or stressing to harvest a product the "others" make.
That's what's happening to us, with a huge communication barrier. Money gets harvested. Life. We kill to eat, maybe someone we're blind to kills us to eat? Emotions. Imagination. Our excrements. Maybe all we do and all we touch is part of the life circle from someone else? Maybe just one, who knows?
But the possibility can't be ignored, we're just 5%!

Fun thought: the 100% universe matter-energy volume, might be just a kind of cage, or terrarium, or cave, or host body, will say:not everything there is but just the environment we can perceive, a box in a box, in a box...

edit on 14-6-2016 by Peeple because: Add
🔚

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

So kind of like the marbles in Men in Black (original)? We're limited to our perception of the single marble. Type of thing.
edit on 1462016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Yes, but in a symbiotic universe. Someone uses stimulations to harvest something and that can be cruel, like we treat animals, plants minerals, like we produce, they produce, all is having an impact on each other.
And if you could see what you can't see, you'd see someone using a method to harvest something, grain to beef, sunlight to sugar, all is exploiting something to create something that plays a role in another species, or plant, or insects, or... life.
Could be on a bigger scale, maybe it's the digestion of all our collective creative output what is harvested. Maybe it is methane they want? Something we produce. Or we are the product. Lots of possibilities.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I suspect we are loosing a lot of our perception because we rely on today's technology, simple as that.

I do think you can complicate your perception of what makes up life too much though with wondering what our senses can perceive and what they can't. We were clearly designed to live in the world as we sense it and most with luck, live their lives to old age - which tells me that there is little we need to know about what we can't sense as it doesn't impact on our lives too much.

However on the darker side we ever really cover all the people who go missing never to be seen or heard from again.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Perhaps they feed on pathos...

if so, there are some fat muthers out there in dark land.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

To give it a little context,
It was "hatching"as we talked about all weirdness there is, UFO unknown natural phenomenon as well, like ghosts, life itself, luck/no luck the perception "errors", Mandela effect, possesion, religion, spirituality itself the control loop, McKenna stuff, hypnosis, meditation, fairies, souls, archons, demons, god, gods, all ideological thoughts.
All woo.
What does it have in common and which conclusion can be made. Also including which tips of the iceberg shine through. Like the double slit, the uncertainty, spooky actions, entanglement how is that working. Is it maybe a ray of light, but so distant we can't even imagine what it could be made of.
All we know is there is something making up big parts of the universe and all we know is, we can't tell what it is. This could be contact, the epiphany there is a very strange other life form, from bacteria, to planet, we might have an involuntary symbiotic relationship with.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Are you talking about the muther?

Funny "welcome trust"! And

"And 27k illumina array in first instance" is my blue ribbon money, I hope. It's like sugar water to bees, it feeds something but not all desires. Money does work the same way, as catalyst for a chain reaction.
We get influenced by what we eat and what surrounds us, that's a fact.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Also to give it bigger context, from the wonderful failed shaman, I hope I may quote:

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
Something to think about:

Many or most older cultures believed in "shades".

By this I mean the dying "husk" that once was the "inner Energetic being" associated with a human being.

Now...would such dying husks do or say anything imagineable to avoid "facing away"?

Would these husks often band together with other husks who "believe like they do"?

Could the living be manipulated over time to do things that might be bad for them, but "good" for the "dead"?

People often theorize about archons or whatever "trying to capture souls" and the like.

I'm not talking about that idea.

What if the human dead have been attempting to form a colony creature intelligence for some time, in an attempt to cheat death?

What if this is part of the normal evolution process across the Universe?

Everyone would be infinitely creeped out if this were true...

But angels, faeries and UFOs are much more palatable.

People even VOLUNTEER to "open up" for such "beings" and want to "channel them".

It would be interesting if this were "the dark and unspeakable secret".

I've been wondering about this for years..its rather difficult to research.

Comments?

Kev

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Yeah well don't want to burst your bubble but you basically reinvented gnosticism and archons and tons of other mythologies and fictions where humans are part of a bigger food chain.

Also I hope you realize it's a known and verified fact that humans are not isolated and are part of billions of relationships with their surroundings, from the bacteria they hosts to the animals profiting from our activities.

It's the opposite that would be surprising, not that we are part of a big web of interconnections, most we simply ignore during our daily routines

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaceGoatFart

I would add or which lay outside our limited perception, but yes I agree.

I understand from your comment you think that's no big thing, but it is.
Dark energy, dark matter are things we can't perceive really, but it's a huge part of the known universe.
In all energy related things, you have two poles, +/- => electric charge, or light, or all kinds.
We also have "dark humans". And together we create the universe.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I would add or which lay outside our limited perception, but yes I agree.

I understand from your comment you think that's no big thing, but it is.
Dark energy, dark matter are things we can't perceive really, but it's a huge part of the known universe.
In all energy related things, you have two poles, +/- => electric charge, or light, or all kinds.
We also have "dark humans". And together we create the universe.

Dark matter and dark energy are not polar opposites of matter and energies. It's a misconception.

The polar opposite of matter is anti-matter.

I'm not saying all these things are not big, just that it's nothing new. Science has been studied it for decades, and philosophies, for centuries.

It just gets under my skin when people use scientific concepts wrong and use them to justify some kind of pseudo-scientific theory.

What is really big is that the CERN is about to publish that they recorded an anomaly that could completely change our current understanding of physics, giving either validity to micro-dimensions or to a whole new set of mirror particles.

But that stuff hardly gets to ATS usually because it's really complex science. People here prefer to talk about "the Mandela effect" rather than hard scientific proofs that our universe is truly a bizarre place. It's a bit sad that's all. I don't feel like people really want to know the truth. They only want confirmation of what they wish was true.
edit on 14-6-2016 by SpaceGoatFart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

And how would the observation we are influenced by symbiotic "others", qualify as pseudo-scientific theory and old news at the same time?
Could you elaborate what gets under your skin?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

why do you believe you're having contact with a sentient being?

Because I can feel them, hug them, exchange concepts, they can play with me and hug me. Interaction.

It would follow that what is not interacted with; is unknown.

Is that what you meant?
edit on 14-6-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: unneccessary word

edit on 14-6-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: Added last sentence in post

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

i like your epiphany. you touched on two things which are in my opinion part of universal principles:
- symbiotic relations = we show it as compassion in our lives = realizing that everything is connected and nothing wasted or useless.
- box in a box in ... box. = everything is already within us and what ever is IN us is also OUT. be it dark matter or dark energy...

we don't like to stop thinking but in reality thoughts are only language (our own construct, NOT natural, but also not completely unnatural either
) for us to communicate something be it to others or ourselves. But i wonder if thoughts are really helping us as much as we like to think or are they just most comfortable to use when or if we want to understand intimately nature or ourselves...

rhetorical questions i sometimes use to contemplate:
- do we even need thoughts to understand nature, taken into account that what i am pointing to is that we are nature, we are part of dark matter and energy, we are part of "everything", so looking outside or inside can bring you to the same conclusions, but final truth is realized not within or without, although they are a part of it but truth is all pervading...which is the same as saying it is nothing at all.
- how do animals in the forest know what to eat from birth, without thoughts or language? (some would say they learn from observing other animals, but there are also animals like butterflies or turtles who are not raised by parents and are from birth fighting to survive by intuition or feeling.

edit on 1465901959659June596593016 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

No I mean very limited ways to communicate, because it is so strange, even worse than delayed with interference.
But they can measure the effect we have, we can barely perceive theirs.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

And how would the observation we are influenced by symbiotic "others", qualify as pseudo-scientific theory
and old news at the same time?

Because it's only hypothetical. There are no observation of this as far as I know. Only subjective experience from the more "spiritual" folks. Unless you could document of these observations you talk about, treating it as anything else than a subjective experience (like "communicating" with divinities or entities, psychedelic trips or hallucinations) is pseudo-science.

You can't prove it's more than something happening inside the brain without influence from the external world (like a dream, or imagination, or consciousness) so Occam says you have to take that as the most probable explanation.

You can devise hypothesis that there are in fact symbiotic, invisible entities feeding on man's emotions or something, but you have to treat it as such, an unsupported hypothesis. Just like the existence of god or life after death.

Could you elaborate what gets under your skin?

It's not you in particular, but when people put a lot of big scientific words in a bag (dark matter, multiverse, qunatum physics), show signs of not understanding them correctly, then add some supernatural stuff in it like aliens, time travel or ESP, and eventually shake everything and voilà! a magical theory of everything comes out of the bag.

It doesn't matter if it's mostly unsupported, full of contradiction and holes, and really far-fetched. The only thing that matters is that it sounds magical enough so it attract less educated people into thinking it's a great theory.

Man needs magic in his life, but I believe there's still more than enough magic left even with our current understanding of reality without having to resort to misleading fantasies to satisfy it.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
So I guess no one here cares that the CERN is really about to revolutionize modern physics and our understanding of reality in a few months?

I mean that's the kind of things you should love, a better understanding of the bizarre reality we live in, including new dimensions and mirror physics, unless this time it's being proven.

It's almost like some people here don't like science because they are afraid it will dispel their hard-forged illusions, because they prefer to choose to believe in what they want, what makes them dream, instead of what we can observe.

It's really sad to see this. The world is awesome and complex and observing it through science can be compared to a religious experience because it put words on the ineffable and infinite.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

a reply to: Whatsthisthen

No I mean very limited ways to communicate, because it is so strange, even worse than delayed with interference.
But they can measure the effect we have, we can barely perceive theirs.

If you are referring to entities, I would give the same answer: Because I can feel them, hug them, exchange concepts, they can play with me and hug me. Interaction.

One can use an artificially constructed interface to bridge the gap of interaction. For instance: when the entity is just too different in consciousness from our own. The interface is created and interacted with by both parties.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I don't know if it is that people don't care about science. Perhaps science estranges people.

For myself I cannot follow the scientific thinking, the jargon and strange words, complicated thinking and the pre-loaded knowledge needed to understand.

The gap of understanding is so immense that I think science, in a way, spawns it's own estrangement.

It doesn't help when scientists start talking in abstract theories of strings and quantums, for me it is as sensible as metaphysics.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
There are lots of entities and beings which feed of the things in or on this planet, its pretty normal and common, # I still have one of those "shades" playing a hell of a game now and again with me. And oh boy, what a major annoyance that is, don't even know what I did to piss it off, but considering I have insulted and pissed of just about every species and entity's out there at one point or another, its like get in line weirdo.

But anyways. You should probably stay away from them, they are quite a pain in the ass if you know what I mean, they can and do effect people, either one person, or even in millions, really it does not matter all that much other then the effort put into it. To say its a pain in the you know what, is quite an understatement, the way calling the grand canyon a crack is an understatement.

All kinds of things out there, which those who finally seen or came in contact with have lived to regret it and stayed silent on the matter as well there is nothing to tell even if they understood a quarter of it, it will be like trying to teach and describe to chimps how to design and fly a jet fighter plane, basically an impossibility and futile waste of time and effort.

As for the rest? They did not live to regret it. But not everybody is that lucky. Everybody has there place and time on this rock, it is as it should be.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join