It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just had an epiphany! Input wanted!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Really you're implying I am crazy, because you don't understand what I am saying

More assumptions...

maybe you should just relax and chill

What is your theory, what is the "other"?

I already answered this.

You on the other hand, never answered my questions to you.

Exchange and sharing go both ways. I'm not at your service. I hope you understand

edit on 15-6-2016 by SpaceGoatFart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaceGoatFart

What question?

And why don't you just answer mine?
What do you believe the other is?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

What question?

Shows how much your read my posts.

I did answer yours, you just don't take the time to read my response to you so you don't get them.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Now as far as I'm concerned you're all over the place.
You hint towards fiction mentioning a creator, but say that's not it.
Then you talk about forces influencing each other. Is that it?

I just don't get it.
What do you believe is the "other"? Please?
I can't tell. Like you would explain it to a toddler, please?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Now as far as I'm concerned you're all over the place.

Maybe it's because you are going all over the place in your own posts?

I'm merely trying to keep track. And can't.

See my previous questions to you (still unanswered):

originally posted by: SpaceGoatFart

What name do you use to describe it?

What name I use to describe what? What are you talking about here? Your OP is vague and talking about millions of possibilities

Add:
So you say it's brain, illusions and errors of the perception device?

What on earth are you talking about ? Can't you be more precise? Your OP talks about tens and hundreds of different possibilities.

Be more specific please. I'm not inside your mind, I don't know what you are thinking about right now.

If you were more structured in your own thinking and posts, you wouldn't find it so hard to communicate with others.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Because you don't grasp the gravity of the revelation, there is a super strange being, interacting with us!
That's it, there is something appearing intelligent interfering with us.
Everything beyond that is speculation.
But think about what that implies. We really don't know.
If you try to use the patterns in our behaviour to judge what it does, we are linked to their "development through exploitation" circle. So there is a strategy implied it has to benefit from what we produce. While it's maybe acting as if it doesn't exist at all.
But that's of course already speculation.
Maybe it is evolutions next step glimpsing through, trying to kill us all, because they need our resources, whatever that may be. Oil? Plants? Diversity?

That's why I keep asking what you think the other is. You can't know, nobody does.
And if you describe it, please leave out the "big words", since that was so annoying to you.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Because you don't grasp the gravity of the revelation, there is a super strange being, interacting with us!
That's it, there is something appearing intelligent interfering with us.

And I don't think you realize you are basically reinventing every spiritual traditions.

Strange being, cannot be seen, interacting with us.

This idea has always existed in human story. Some people call it god, some angels or demons, some gaia, some archons, some aliens, some mind parasites, etc...

You just can't accept you idea isn't original at all. You so damn want to believe you are the first to have this idea that you are blind to everything else going in the same direction.

Maybe you should learn to lay down the pride and open up to what others have to say.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Just say what you want to say.
Why is it so hard for you to say what "it" is?
Some say this, that...
I am asking what you believe.

Add:
I even went so far to check your history, all I got from that is you are against the Mandela effect and think it's mental health issues. And you pretend to be super on top of the research in quantum mechanics, while you only attack and always have
zero content

So why are you here? How can such a scientific mind as you claim to be say, yes there is a strange intelligent, have no answer to my simple question?
What do you think it is?

edit on 15-6-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Just say what you want to say.
Why is it so hard for you to say what "it" is?
Some say this, that...
I am asking what you believe.

Why would have a frigging clue what "it" is?

I don't even agree that we have proof there is something intelligent exploiting us. That's all your own assumptions. There are 0 indications that it is indeed happening. It's pure speculation from your side. Why would I necessarily share your perspective on the motivation of things we can't even observe?

You speculate, I speculate.

Don't ask me to settle once and for all. I'm only open to possibilities, I don't blindly believe in things.

I'm done with this. You constantly assume about everything. You imagine you somehow had a revolutionary idea (you didn't), you imagine people take for granted that something sentient we can't observe is exploiting us (they don't). Get a grip dude. Not everyone thinks the same as you.

while you only attack and always have
zero content

I don't attack, I challenge. And I shared more content in here in all my posts than you did in yours. I pointed to existing theories to study in order to develop and better understand your own theory.

Your content? A vague speculation and the assumption that it's somehow revolutionary when I already read the same hundreds of times.

I think you have a serious ego issue and cant accept any constructive criticism.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

But you agreed it is there.
So what do you think it is?
I said that's already speculation. You don't believe it is exploiting us? Don't believe it is self aware?
Something you believe to know seems to give you great confidence. What is that?
Just tell me what you think it is?

Or I just stop, because you can't answer even that.

edit on 15-6-2016 by Peeple because: Nothing

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Nope.

I'm only open to possibilities. Many different possibilities. And I evaluate each of them based on their probability and complexity.

I don't have dogmas about the things I don't know. Don't ask me to.

If this was a religious debate, I would tell you I am agnostic, and you would keep asking me "but what do you think god is?"

See how ridiculous that question is to me?

Seriously dude, learn to take just a few more minutes to actually read what people post instead of assuming all the time. That would save you a ton of times lost due to communication problems.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

OK I'm sorry for my seemingly condescending tone in the last posts. I thought I did share my opinion already in the first posts but since you ask I'll do it clearly:

I believe that the idea of entities (consisting of dark matter / dark energy / or anything else we can't observe so far), conscious or not, large or small, benevolent or malevolent is of course possible. It's actually the basic common tenet of all forms of spiritual beliefs and spiritual traditions.

Since these supposed entities are made of matter or energy we can't measure as of today, science simply chooses to ignore that question (what else can it do? science cannot make theories based on subjective experiences, only independently observable facts)

I believe this idea has not only been explored by spiritualities, but also by a vast amount of fantastic and sci-fi literature and movies (just like the idea that there is more to this world than what we see; from Plato's cave to the Matrix, this idea has also been explored since man can think).

Actually I recommend you to read Olaf Stapledon's StarMaker, I'm sure you will love it as it takes your idea and develop it much much more and give it epic and mystical proportions.

I'm glad you had this epiphany, and I hope this will be the first steps into your journey to read more and expand your knowledge on all these interesting topics, because the literature available is incredibly rich and we don't need to re-invent things when others already spend a lot of time on the subject. What is truly enriching is to learn from them and then let our imagination roam and explore new and virgin shores.

Sorry but in this you sound like it is very plausible and are conveying your strategy is duck and cover till it hopefully goes away.
You use strong language like "science ignores it".
So answer what do you believe is it, without using the big words
And it is the basic common tenet... You joker.

Now you say it is plausible it exists, but you don't believe it does?

Like you would answer that, right? I am so naive.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Sorry but in this you sound like it is very plausible

I said it's possible (re-read). Not plausible. You assumed.

You use strong language like "science ignores it".

I said it ignores the question. You assumed.

Just quite assuming already and learn to read better. Or buy glasses. Or I just don't know what else can help you with basic reading comprehension...

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Oh if only you would give me something to read.
SpaceGoatFart indeed...

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Oh if only you would give me something to read.
SpaceGoatFart indeed...

I have never seen so much bad faith from a poster on this forum.

My hat off to you sir, that's quite an achievement there.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Just reposting because you probably haven't read it neither, accusing me of not telling you what I believe in (lol).

Nope.

I'm only open to possibilities. Many different possibilities. And I evaluate each of them based on their probability and complexity.

I don't have dogmas about the things I don't know. Don't ask me to.

If this was a religious debate, I would tell you I am agnostic, and you would keep asking me "but what do you think god is?"

See how ridiculous that question is to me?

Seriously dude, learn to take just a few more minutes to actually read what people post instead of assuming all the time. That would save you a ton of times lost due to communication problems.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I am just asking questions. Is it really my fault you don't answer them?
So how about that:
Can you put your opinion on the matter in a few words, making a clear statements including informations about your opinion.
So far that's hard to tell.
You have to be for something, so far you only said what you're against.
What's your position?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
You must be trolling me. It's the only possible explanation.

I admit you got me good.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

See? You don't have anything to say.

Have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

See? You don't have anything to say.

Have a nice day.

It was in the post above yours you keep ignoring.

Truly a masterful troll

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join