It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Shooting Dad a Longtime CIA Asset

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

The father of the man who slaughtered 50 people in the Orlando nightclub shooting Saturday night is a longtime CIA asset, whose TV show receives funding from the Voice of America -Dari. Pictured below is Seddique Mateen with California Republican Congressman Dana Rohrabacher

Rohrabacher was initially elected to Congress in 1988, with the fundraising help of friend Oliver North. Rohrabacher’s decades-long involvement in “all things Afghan” eventually earned him the nickname “Gunga Dana.” Today he chairs the United States House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Europe, Eurasia and Emerging Threats.

This morning President Obama called him a “home-grown” terrorist. In a series of phone interviews Monday morning, Donald Trump responded that “there’s something going on” with the President’s reaction to the Orlando shooting.

I guess even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

“It’s like calling Blackwater XE”

Orlando shooter Omar Mateen’s father said his son was not motivated by Islamist radical ideology, but in a Facebook video posted early Monday he said, “God himself will punish those involved in homosexuality.”

My own suspicion was first awakened on Monday morning when U.S. news outlets uniformly reported that the father’s TV show aired on “a U.S.-based Afghan satellite channel.”

That sort of circumlocution is typical when something is being hidden which the corporate media prefers we not ask questions about.

The name of the nameless Afghan satellite channel, Payam Afghan, is said to be widely-known in Southwest Asia as a CIA-Pakistani ISI construct, as this picture from Flicker shows.

www.madcowprod.com...

There is a little more to read in this above source.

Well, well, why am I not surprised the CIA might have something to do with all this.

We all know the CIA are famous, in creating wars, and very clever in covering up their crimes. We also know the CIA has no accountability to anyone.

Something really stinks here, and I have to wonder how much the CIA are involved in funding both sides of this political religious wars.

I am beginning to think there is also a brainwashing program the CIA uses to convince a person to commit murder. Nothing surprise me anymore.

My question is: ATSer's do you all believe the CIA may have their hands involved, behind the shooting in Orlando?
edit on 6.14.2016 by Kandinsky because: Turned the volume down in the title (No caps-lock)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

And the plot thickens.. Thanks for posting. Definitely something strange going on.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
And didnt the Dad go around saying he was , what ? Emperor of Afghanistan or some such ?
The CIA uses LOONS ? I think not

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

There was a goood thread yesterday linking all the muslim mass shooters to security outfit G4S in one way or another, which is more likely connected to MI6 than the CIA,I could tell from the authorities/network response this wasnt the usual NSA/ US Psyops ISIS event the response time was too long.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I just mentioned these kinds of ties, CIA and state Department in another thread. More will surface over the next week I believe. It definitely appears this going to be like fast and furious Rev 2.0 on crack. This may unseat the whole treasonous bunch.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/13.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

The whole thing smells. The company the guy worked for. The FBI dropping the investigations despite the guy clearly being aggressive and abusive (to his ex-wife)...his binge drinking in the club.

If nothing else, this guy was ALLOWED TO ESCALATE....by someone.

This thing has a smell to it, I think I recognize the scent...I think it's called "Agenda" by the House of Alphabet, part of their signature fragrance series.

(sorry, I like to collect expensive colognes)
edit on 13-6-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Google 'Valleley Aquino ISIS 'the smell is sulphur.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

So an article with no facts and a lot of speculating... ok...

Orlando mosque tied to case Hillary's State Dept scrubbed

When Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik massacred 14 people in San Bernardino, California, last December, newly retired Department of Homeland Security agent Philip Haney discovered that a case he developed might have prevented the attack if it had not been shut down by his agency and Hillary Clinton’s State Department.

image: www.wnd.com...

Omar Mateen

Now, Haney tells WND that the mosque where Orlando killer Omar Mir Siddique Mateen worshiped several times a week also has a tie to that case.

He noted that the FBI twice had Mateen on its radar, but closed down the investigations both times.

Mateen opened fire early Sunday morning at a “gay” nightclub in Orlando, killing at least 50 people and wounding another 53 in what is being described as the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history.

DHS agent Philip Haney’s blockbuster revelations of the federal government’s appeasement of supremacist Islam are told in his new book “See Something Say Nothing”

As a member of one of the National Targeting Center’s advanced units, Haney helped develop a case in 2011 on a worldwide Islamic movement known as Tablighi Jamaat, as he recounts in his new book “See Something, Say Nothing: A Homeland Security Officer Exposes the Government’s Submission to Jihad.” Within a few months, the case drew the “concern” of the State Department and the DHS’s Civil Rights and Civil Liberties Office because the Obama administration believed it unfairly singled out Muslims. The intelligence, however, had been used to connect members of the movement to several terrorist organizations and financing at the highest levels, including for Hamas and al-Qaida.

Read more at www.wnd.com...

click link for article..
edit on 13-6-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

This thing has a smell to it, I think I recognize the scent...I think it's called "Agenda" by the House of Alphabet, part of their signature fragrance series.

I agree, something is wrong here and I smell it to.

The real Powers That Be want one thing and to get that one thing they must create chaos across the globe. A NWO and a cashless society, making everyone an enemy.

Eyes everywhere.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I have always assumed his family was some type of asset at one point.

They immigrated from Afganistan back when the CIA was weaponizing Afgan forces to fight Russia.

I would say that most Afgan immigrants from that era had to have some connection to an alphabet agency.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

If I'm not mistaken, Voice of America is the official propaganda outlet of the US government.

Interesting development if true.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
No wonder President Obama has this clueless, deer-in-da-headlights, look more frequently during his second term, than his first. I think someone has taken over and is running our government. Deals, arrangements, agreements, and strategy are now being made without his knowledge it seems.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
So...what is the big plan.

A shooting, a lot of talk from media and politicians, the people say "aww", and soon everything will be back to normal.

What is their big plan, it's not like anything changes, not even fear if that is the purpose or the plan to take your guns, they are already at war with ISIS, so can't be for war.

edit on 14-6-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Wow, this is gonna get quite dicey.
The media will make a festival out of this, if it gets the legs.
(big if)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No wonder President Obama has this clueless, deer-in-da-headlights, look more frequently during his second term, than his first. I think someone has taken over and is running our government. Deals, arrangements, agreements, and strategy are now being made without his knowledge it seems.

It sure looks that way doesn't it.

I believe this ugly event will help Trump become President.

Since Trump has made several speeches, on how he will stop this from happening again, and he mocks Hillary and Obama because they will not use the word "radical Muslim, radical Islam, radical Terrorists."

Trump tears into Clinton over Orlando as he says attacks prove HE'S the man to protect Americans – including gays and Muslims – and claims she would let more Islamic terrorists into the country

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Watch the last video on the bottom of page.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

There are 10 chains of command only three end with the President and I wouldn't be surprised if you already have a female President named Jarrett

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I think I would find it strange if the CIA WASN'T involved in a dirty anti American plot like this. Because of their dirty deeds over many decades before just for starters. So many recent tragedies had strange ties to the military industrial complex assets like Adam Lanza's father for one... The CIA has uncountable off the books operations going, and they have always expanded them, never reduced them. They have their own way of funding themselves and they are definitely unaccountable to anyone within those off the books projects.

We have also seen how arrogant they can be and I see them as total true believers who with each field operative, believe they are actually helping America because they are programmed to see what they do as good for the country. Sometimes one or two will break down and learn what they are doing is evil and they come unraveled and are then terminated silently by their own comrades who are prior told some huge lie that will convince their CIA brother has "Gone bad" and needs to be done in for the good of the country.

As far as them having the technology and capability to create programmed killers is old school, but isn't seen discussed by average Americans anywhere too often.

Since Obama and Eric Holder were willing to attempt the deception they committed against the entire country, and against the law with "fast and furious" his administration would be prime for CIA operations of all kinds with no limit to the illegality they might wish to do. And thus, so they are likely doing much much more that we don't even know about.

And they have never been charged with any crimes, which they certainly should have been.

America is in boucoup trouble! (and nobody is home) Except us chickens.
(just a euphemism)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
So...what is the big plan.

A shooting, a lot of talk from media and politicians, the people say "aww", and soon everything will be back to normal.

What is their big plan, it's not like anything changes, not even fear if that is the purpose or the plan to take your guns, they are already at war with ISIS, so can't be for war.

I've been listening to a lot of people state that should anyone come to take their guns, it will result in conflict the likes only history remembers. If it is the plan to do so, then it is an ill fated plan, and will certainly change your landscape.

Who can imagine the USA resembling a war torn middle eastern country...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I was on a bus in Nottingham and a Muslim guy stunk of sulpher. Needless to say, I got off the bus ASAP. Expect an attack in the midlands area of England..

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

You may of smelt a demoniac,demons do have smells rotting vegetation,musty dirty earthy smells and others often those infested will be heavy on the aftershaves and fragrances

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join