It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Shooting Dad a Longtime CIA Asset

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Thanks for posting this. I would be a little wary of claims about who posted what on facebook given the burgling ability of the powers to edit anything and everything on places on facebook. I assume you are aware of that too, just reminding others more so.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
No wonder President Obama has this clueless, deer-in-da-headlights, look more frequently during his second term, than his first. I think someone has taken over and is running our government. Deals, arrangements, agreements, and strategy are now being made without his knowledge it seems.

Hillary Clinton and her secret network of Clinton Foundation goons have been running Obama's foreign policy since she was SOS.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

You may of smelt a demoniac,demons do have smells rotting vegetation,musty dirty earthy smells and others often those infested will be heavy on the aftershaves and fragrances

Oh dear . . .

I think it's more likely that the lad was handling explosives or gunpowder or something along those lines.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: MystikMushroom

This thing has a smell to it, I think I recognize the scent...I think it's called "Agenda" by the House of Alphabet, part of their signature fragrance series.

I agree, something is wrong here and I smell it to.

The real Powers That Be want one thing and to get that one thing they must create chaos across the globe. A NWO and a cashless society, making everyone an enemy.

Eyes everywhere.

This event will set the gay community against Muslims which might cause a bit of chaos with the Democrats while letting everyone think Trump was right.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
So...what is the big plan.

If I had to guess I'd say gun control
They keep failing so they'll keep trying
You've seen those "how many more mass shootings must we go through" videos?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
counterjihad.com...

Yet Obama wants your guns, lol. Not exactly going to happen with this rogue government. Too many get it, and they also got in his speech today, all his fumbling and poor oratory sharpened right up into an impassioned speech when he started defending Islam.

Whereas, they kinda funded this guy. Kinda responsible for arming him!

Security clearance and access to weapons, Blackwater connections and 234 million dollar contract with the DHS.
edit on 14-6-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I
Just now heard on Glenn beck that the fbi has called off the investigation ....I mean....what...

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I must be a demon then....

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

You may of smelt a demoniac,demons do have smells rotting vegetation,musty dirty earthy smells and others often those infested will be heavy on the aftershaves and fragrances

Oh dear . . .

I think it's more likely that the lad was handling explosives or gunpowder or something along those lines.

It also looks likely you get all your news from the daily mail, doesn't mean it is so

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

The CIA, dirty little fingers.
If only Kennedy woulld have lived.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

If nothing else, this guy was ALLOWED TO ESCALATE….by someone.

You ask me, nurtured even.

Tooo bad we'll never see the video of those multiple FBI 'interviews'.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

There are 10 chains of command only three end with the President and I wouldn't be surprised if you already have a female President named Jarrett
Yes she's reportedly been in charge all along but i suspect CFR is what's really in charge even lil ol commie Val thinks she's the top dog
edit on 15-6-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Just found this elsewhere:

archive.is...

Picture of Orlando shooters father leaving Hillary's office!

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Something really stinks here, and I have to wonder how much the CIA are involved in funding both sides of this political religious wars. I am beginning to think there is also a brainwashing program the CIA uses to convince a person to commit murder. Nothing surprise me anymore.

Either that, or you believe in the massive coincidence of TWO such individuals (the one in LA was stopped at least), both security guards, and both of different religious backgrounds, deciding on the SAME DAY to do a mass shooting and use explosives against gays. That's just WAY too much of a coincidence to swallow.

I also have trouble with the idea of one shooter in the club.

a) He would have had to have had over a dozen clips with him. That's a LOT of clips! Even for a mass shooter.
b) The rate of fire as reported by witnesses is inconsistent with just a semi-automatic.
c) The rate of fire of the gun said to be used seems insufficient to have inflicted so many shots that wounded or killed, in the amount of time allotted, especially considering the numerous clip changes.
d) Why wouldn't club goers have swarmed a lone shooter during a reload? Multiple shooters would explain this at least.
e) While difficult to establish a timeline, it seems there are witness accounts of someone both in the club and in the bathroom hall. Could be different times, but we'll see.
f) Why wouldn't people in one area (while killer in another), get away better? Unless there was also a shooter with them.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

f) Why wouldn't people in one area (while killer in another), get away better? Unless there was also a shooter with them.

I agree.

I do not believe Omar acted alone. I hardly trust our government to do any investigation if they are involved. The out come will be a cover up.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Gee his dad worked for the CIA. Go figure. Really sucks these shooters are such lone wolf's that are IMPOSSIBLE to see coming. Better ban all the guns so everybody's safe.

The stupidity is sickening...

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Your article states that the tv program he goes on is pro Pakistani ISI, oh and that the media kept it nameless.

This Reuters article says otherwise...

www.reuters.com...

CRITICAL OF PAKISTAN'S ISI

Khatab said Seddique Mateen's political views were largely anti-Pakistan. A YouTube channel under Mateen's name had more than 100 videos posted between 2012 and 2015.

One of the videos refers to the "killer ISI" - the acronym for Pakistan's main military-run intelligence service - and says the agency is the "creator and father of the world's terrorism."

Where is the evidence that this channel is a CIA asset? It seems this is made up, and then the false assumption that Mateen is part of it, is added.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Disinfo.

That photo is of him visiting Washington in April 2016, years after Hillary left the position of Secretary of State.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I have always assumed his family was some type of asset at one point.

They immigrated from Afganistan back when the CIA was weaponizing Afgan forces to fight Russia.

I would say that most Afgan immigrants from that era had to have some connection to an alphabet agency.

Just like the Holmes (Batman cinema) shooting. In this case, his father was about to testify on the health of the Western banking system as he had developed the algorithms used for stock trading.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I have always assumed his family was some type of asset at one point.

They immigrated from Afganistan back when the CIA was weaponizing Afgan forces to fight Russia.

I would say that most Afgan immigrants from that era had to have some connection to an alphabet agency.

Just like the Holmes (Batman cinema) shooting. In this case, his father was about to testify on the health of the Western banking system as he had developed the algorithms used for stock trading.

There was also some FBI or CIA connection to the Boston Bombers uncle if I recall correctly

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join