It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alert: Orlando Shooting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Wow there's a lot of anger in this thread.

Look folks, this is a conspiracy theory site. It exists for the purpose of discussion. Anyone who is immediately dismissing the fact that this COULD have been a false flag sound very naive and stubborn.

No, Juju does not have much information about this particular event, but it did only happen very recently.

Asking mods to shut down a thread that suggests foul play is straight up stupid.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf

originally posted by: JuJuBee

It's not that something happened somewhere some decades ago. It's happened RECENTLY. Here's a drill they were doing in Brussels, just before that attack.

42 Actual Graphic Photos of the Drill before the Brussels Attack.

I think you posted the wrong link. There's nothing in that link about Brussels. It's just 42 supposed false flag attacks.

And what is your source that there was a "drill" 3 days ago? The only indication of a drill I could find was one six months ago. And guess what. There are similar drills on a daily basis. Why? Because we're 164 days into 2016. There has been 133 mass shootings so far. Should one not be prepared for these things?

Show me the difference in scenarios. Fake scene. Fake blood. Fake. Fake. Fake. Same M.O. in this event. Fake scene. Fake blood. Fake. Fake. Fake.

So blood and gore is your thing? There were plenty of blood and gore during the Boston Marathon bombings, yet, people claimed "false flag". We saw people being gunned down during (two) Paris attacks. Yet, people claimed "false flag". Let's be honest, no amount of blood would've changed your mind.

It's 42 pics of the drill they were doing. Complete with bodies. Mangled trains. Fake blood. Fake legs blown off. You know. The type of crap you'd expect to see, during a drill.

So, tell me, How can a person know the difference between "real and fake" from a video?

I worked in Hollywood for 2 years, behind the scenes. Nothing special. But, believe me. When filming a movie, things appear as REAL as can be, LIVE!; as it's actually happening. You can't tell the difference.

That's the beauty of the magic act. And, Hollywood IS the name of the magician's stick.

#HiddenInPlainSight

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The magic act:

1:30 seconds is particularly enlightening.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

You may have missed this part because of all the excitement about blood and gore:

And what is your source that there was a "drill" 3 days ago? The only indication of a drill I could find was one six months ago. And guess what. There are similar drills on a daily basis. Why? Because we're 164 days into 2016. There has been 133 mass shootings so far. Should one not be prepared for these things?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Asking mods to shut down a thread that suggests foul play is straight up stupid.

Real people died, real people are mourning, even some on ATS lost people, this thread claiming these people are crisis actors is wrong, morally wrong. That's it, also indirectly calling me stupid I consider a coward move next time put an address on it.
edit on 13-6-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf

It's not that something happened somewhere some decades ago. It's happened RECENTLY. Here's a drill they were doing in Brussels, just before that attack.

42 Actual Graphic Photos of the Drill before the Brussels Attack.

I think you posted the wrong link. There's nothing in that link about Brussels. It's just 42 supposed false flag attacks.

Show me the difference in scenarios. Fake scene. Fake blood. Fake. Fake. Fake. Same M.O. in this event. Fake scene. Fake blood. Fake. Fake. Fake.

So blood and gore is your thing? There were plenty of blood and gore during the Boston Marathon bombings, yet, people claimed "false flag". We saw people being gunned down during (two) Paris attacks. Yet, people claimed "false flag". Let's be honest, no amount of blood would've changed your mind.

It's 42 pics of the drill they were doing. Complete with bodies. Mangled trains. Fake blood. Fake legs blown off. You know. The type of crap you'd expect to see, during a drill.

So, tell me, How can a person know the difference between "real and fake" from a video?

I worked in Hollywood for 2 years, behind the scenes. Nothing special. But, believe me. When filming a movie, things appear as REAL as can be, LIVE!; as it's actually happening. You can't tell the difference.

That's the beauty of the magic act. And, Hollywood IS the name of the magician's stick.

#HiddenInPlainSight

Have you ever actually worked on a film? I have, and there are a lot of smoke and mirrors. Some things look good enough on camera, but fall apart when viewed more closely.

There's actually NO PROOF of an actual shooting. No videos. No recording. But, lots of evidence of a staged even

Your thread is based on pure supposition and gives no evidence. You asking others to prove it isn't a false flag in other comments is pure bs. You make the claims, you back them up, otherwise what is your point? Mental masturbation?

You say 'don't believe the MSM'. Why should we believe you?

Pure garbage.
edit on 13-6-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Look folks, this is a conspiracy theory site. It exists for the purpose of discussion. Anyone who is immediately dismissing the fact that this COULD have been a false flag sound very naive and stubborn.

No, Juju does not have much information about this particular event, but it did only happen very recently.

I thought it was a conspiracy site, also. I'm not sure why i need "proof", "evidence", or "facts"? It doesn't feel like a "conspiracy" site. It feels like a court of law.

Even if it were a court of law: I've established "reasonable doubt".

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I thought it was a conspiracy site, also. I'm not sure why i need "proof", "evidence", or "facts"? It doesn't feel like a "conspiracy" site. It feels like a court of law.

No you haven't.

Not to me, and not to a lot of other posters, not even remotely.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Real people died, real people are mourning, even some on ATS lost people, this thread claiming these people are crisis actors is wrong, morally wrong. That's it, also indirectly calling me stupid I consider a coward move next time put an address on it.

Wasn't calling you stupid, I said to request a mod to take down a thread just because of your opinion is stupid.

False flags don't necessarily mean real innocent people didn't die. ( see 9/11 )

Also nobody questioned the official story of 9/11 on 9/13/01..... ( see 9/11 )

It's not disrespectful to the fallen to search for who truly killed them.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

I never asked you to "believe me". I'm just trying to get you to see the flip side of reality. i've already evaluated your versions of "reality", and things don't add up.

Who the heck has time, to post on facebook, when a gunman is poppin' mad rounds, killing everyone?

Does that sound like a "crisis"?

Garbage, is expecting proof, when the essence of this site doesn't require "proof". That's the beauty of a conspiracy site, such as this.

I live far, far away from Orlando, so, whatever i hear or see on TV or from you, is just speculation and gossip.

There's more "proof" 911 was done by our government and not cave dwellers from the Middle East, like we were told did it.

Nothing will change, as long as people keep believing in fairy tales and superheros.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Glad this was moved to skunk works, because the OP really stinks!

ha? Just making a little joke. Seriously though. It stinks.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Seems like you should be posting on GLP or BIN then if you just want people to blindly follow your theories.

So far you have not posted one thing to refute the events as they are being reported about the Orlando shooting other than your theory based on other supposed false flags.

ATS is a site that tries to hold itself to a slightly higher standard with it's approach to conspiracies then "because i said so" being enough justification for something.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Wasn't calling you stupid, I said to request a mod to take down a thread just because of your opinion is stupid.

False flags don't necessarily mean real innocent people didn't die. ( see 9/11 )

Also nobody questioned the official story of 9/11 on 9/13/01..... ( see 9/11 )

It's not disrespectful to the fallen to search for who truly killed them.

I had to highlight that because that is truth to be spoken. As long as people keep falling for the same tactics, things will remain the same, and possibly get worse. Excuse me. Things WILL GET WORSE because they have been getting worse.

We did nothing about 911, and we'll continue doing nothing because people are looking for a savior to come and rescue us from the clutches of evil. And evil lies within those that "lead" us. Obama. Trump. Clinton. Bush. Are the faces of evil! And yet.......

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

Awww. the boy who cried False Flag. How sad.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Seems like you should be posting on GLP or BIN then if you just want people to blindly follow your theories.

So far you have not posted one thing to refute the events as they are being reported about the Orlando shooting other than your theory based on other supposed false flags.

ATS is a site that tries to hold itself to a slightly higher standard with it's approach to conspiracies then "because i said so" being enough justification for something.

Perhaps you should be on a government site, posting your like-minded thoughts. The ones that have been screaming: "Because i said so."

A conspiracy site is just that. It's a site based on conspiracy.

What's the conspiracy?

LGBT agenda
Destroying the traditional family values
Muslims and Islam
Terrorists
Gun Control
Safety and Security in exchange for freedoms and liberties.

I guess you're not a parent. Parents KNOW when kids are lying. I guess, you can't tell the difference.

Oh, and for the record: THESE ARE MY WORDS. They're not words read from a teleprompter.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Garbage, is expecting proof, when the essence of this site doesn't require "proof". That's the beauty of a conspiracy site, such as this.

You are mistaken. ATS has always demanded proof and fact. Or at least something to substantiate a claim. Wild conjecture has never been the beauty of ATS. The opportunity to think out of the box, yes. The chance to ask "what if". A theory is presented. It is discussed. And for most parts a conclusion is reached based on the arguments and facts presented.

Can I claim that I have UFO in my garage and everyone should just accept that as the truth? No.

Just like that, you presented a theory, with nothing, not even "reasonable doubt" presented to support your theory... To what conclusion do you think we're going to arrive at?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Perhaps you should be on a government site, posting your like-minded thoughts. The ones that have been screaming: "Because i said so."

What's the conspiracy?

LGBT agenda
Muslims and Islam
Terrorists
Gun Control

I guess you're not a parent. Parents KNOW when kids are lying. I guess, you can't tell the difference.

Oh, and for the record: THESE ARE MY WORDS. They're not words read from a teleprompter.

GLP and BIN..You would love them ..

Im on ATS to Deny Ignorance and that means within a reasonable doubt exploring complex topics.

Making statements and not backing them up with any fact, other than its your words that you are not reading from a prompter is not doing that. Enjoy your time here and make sure you keep your tinfoil tightly wrapped.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
And by the way: a "false flag event" is NOT a conspiracy. They are documented events that the government has ADMITTED TO. So, what makes this or any other "event" relevant????

If it weren't for television, we wouldn't care because we wouldn't know. Television has made us care about things that are irrelevant to our every day life and struggles on this planet. Earth isn't the problem. Greedy men with money and power are!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

What's the conspiracy?

LGBT agenda
Muslims and Islam
Terrorists
Gun Control

GLP and BIN..You would love them ..

Im on ATS to Deny Ignorance and that means within a reasonable doubt exploring complex topics.

Making statements and not backing them up with any fact, other than its your words that you are not reading from a prompter is not doing that. Enjoy your time here and make sure you keep your tinfoil tightly wrapped.

There's a difference between denying ignorance and willfully being ignorant.

Not sure what your definition of ignorance is, though. Perhaps, you should try this one:

Ignorant: TO BE UNIFORMED.

So, you came to ATS to deny information???? Then, what i'm saying, DOESN'T APPLY TO YOU.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Fifty people are dead. In some cases, families may not even know they've lost a loved one.

The investigation hasn't barely begun yet. Yet the vultures are circling.

To call this vile would be giving it far too much credit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join