It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alert: Orlando Shooting

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I suppose that would depend on your definition of a false flag. Is there a line between conspiracy and FF or are they completely different?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: JuJuBee

What research? You haven't presented any hard evidence. Just circumstances and your feelings.

THE SAME CAN BE SAID FOR YOUR SIDE OF THE SPECTRUM. What are you? the Supreme judge of research and analysis? lol

Your "friends" on television keep lying to you, and you still have affiliations with them? You still trust their word? You still believe them, when they tell you this whimsical stories, with nothing but cute little pictures? lol

Fair enough. I'LL BE THE STUPID ONE!

You are the one who came here with claims, so it is on you to back those claims up.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

What research? You haven't presented any hard evidence. Just circumstances and your feelings.

THE SAME CAN BE SAID FOR YOUR SIDE OF THE SPECTRUM. What are you? the Supreme judge of research and analysis? lol

Your "friends" on television keep lying to you, and you still have affiliations with them? You still trust their word? You still believe them, when they tell you this whimsical stories, with nothing but cute little pictures? lol

You are the one who came here with claims, so it is on you to back those claims up.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Here's another one of your "educated guesses":

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And another:

www.abovetopsecret.com... (HOAX forum)

And another:

www.abovetopsecret.com... (HOAX forum)

Quite the track record there.

Why the hell would anyone believe what YOU have to say?

Zero credibility.

Wow OP feel for the perfume hoax, that myth has to be older then the internet.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I am curious as to why someone has a cell phone and texts someone to tell them to call the police? That is a bit odd. I don't think it was a false flag but i do not think the whole story is being told either. I think it was more than one person .

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie

What i claim is that the junk i'm seeing on TV, regarding this "shooting", is as fake as can be. I've seen Hollywood movies more realistic.

One "victim" was shot in the leg, and 5 people were carrying him? And, they were doing a pretty piss poor job, at that. Outside of staged "drama", i see NOTHING that convinces me that this shooting was "real".

And, why do i have to back up my claim, when television CLAIMED there was a shooting in Orlando? Since when does television count for something? Isn't television for entertainment purposes only? Entertainment isn't reality!!! And apparently, reality isn't where you're at.

There's plenty of reason to believe this event was staged: Push the prideful homosexual agenda. Fund the "war on terror". Pass more legislature for gun control.

It's really not that hard to understand. Unless, you're not paying attention to everything else, that ties into the "new world order". Try to keep up with what's going on in reality, by turning off the brainwashing box in your living room.

IT STARTS THERE!

(post by JuJuBee removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

I am curious as to why someone has a cell phone and texts someone to tell them to call the police? That is a bit odd. I don't think it was a false flag but i do not think the whole story is being told either. I think it was more than one person .

You're not the only one who thinks there were multiple shooters. These "radical muslims" are like Rambo. hahahaha

When i was reading the text message, i'm thinking: what grown man still calls his mom: "Mommy"? Yo, "Mommy" is a word little kids use.

Also, notice how "Disney" is deep in the mix? That's because "Disney" is deep in the mix.

Gay Days at Walt Disney

Gay Days at Walt Disney World is a loosely organized event where lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) individuals, their families, friends and supporters go to Disney World on a single day each year. Held on the first Saturday in June (with numerous other events in the area during the preceding week), it is now one of the largest gay pride events in the world.

Numerous other events in the area during the preceding week. How many red flags do people need, before the see the connection? Geesh.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
again....the title is a lie.....there is absolutely no evidence of this being a "false flag"......this is the 3rd title ...just today...that I discovered is a lie....hello, moderators

See, there's were YOUR WRONG.

There's actually NO PROOF of an actual shooting. No videos. No recording. But, lots of evidence of a staged event. Lots of evidence that False Flags DO occur and ARE OCCURRING. See if you can get how things operate.

A major with the Nazi SS admitted at the Nuremberg trials that – under orders from the chief of the Gestapo – he and some other Nazi operatives faked attacks on their own people and resources which they blamed on the Poles, to justify the invasion of Poland.

Nazi general Franz Halder also testified at the Nuremberg trials that Nazi leader Hermann Goering admitted to setting fire to the German parliament building in 1933, and then falsely blaming the communists for the arson.

Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev admitted in writing that the Soviet Union’s Red Army shelled the Russian village of Mainila in 1939 – while blaming the attack on Finland – as a basis for launching the “Winter War” against Finland. Russian president Boris Yeltsin agreed that Russia had been the aggressor in the Winter War.

Now, tell me why this "event" should be treated any differently. It certainly does FIT an agenda. MANY, in fact:

Hate Muslims
Love Homosexuals
Gun Control

Convince me, as to how this "event" doesn't fit an agenda? Keep in mind, that it is "gay pride month". And, by the way, don't you know, "PRIDE COMES BEFORE DESTRUCTION"?

Nah bro that only happens in communist and fascist countries. People born outside the US innately have lower morals, ethics, and intelligence. Didn't know you know that all of our politicians were born in the US where they are inherently more moral and ethical and intelligent? Greatest country in the world where not only do the politicians and leaders disdain false flags and untruths they are literally incapable of producing a lie or false flag or immoral war due to there inherent goodness from being born in the geographical boundaries of the US of A. God himself came down and blessed this great land and people and in doing so confirmed our righteousness and pursuit of badassery.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

originally posted by: jimmyx
again....the title is a lie.....there is absolutely no evidence of this being a "false flag"......this is the 3rd title ...just today...that I discovered is a lie....hello, moderators

See, there's were YOUR WRONG.

There's actually NO PROOF of an actual shooting. No videos. No recording. But, lots of evidence of a staged event. Lots of evidence that False Flags DO occur and ARE OCCURRING. See if you can get how things operate.

A major with the Nazi SS admitted at the Nuremberg trials that – under orders from the chief of the Gestapo – he and some other Nazi operatives faked attacks on their own people and resources which they blamed on the Poles, to justify the invasion of Poland.

Nazi general Franz Halder also testified at the Nuremberg trials that Nazi leader Hermann Goering admitted to setting fire to the German parliament building in 1933, and then falsely blaming the communists for the arson.

Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev admitted in writing that the Soviet Union’s Red Army shelled the Russian village of Mainila in 1939 – while blaming the attack on Finland – as a basis for launching the “Winter War” against Finland. Russian president Boris Yeltsin agreed that Russia had been the aggressor in the Winter War.

Now, tell me why this "event" should be treated any differently. It certainly does FIT an agenda. MANY, in fact:

Hate Muslims
Love Homosexuals
Gun Control

Convince me, as to how this "event" doesn't fit an agenda? Keep in mind, that it is "gay pride month". And, by the way, don't you know, "PRIDE COMES BEFORE DESTRUCTION"?

Nah bro that only happens in communist and fascist countries. People born outside the US innately have lower morals, ethics, and intelligence. Didn't know you know that all of our politicians were born in the US where they are inherently more moral and ethical and intelligent? Greatest country in the world where not only do the politicians and leaders disdain false flags and untruths they are literally incapable of producing a lie or false flag or immoral war due to there inherent goodness from being born in the geographical boundaries of the US of A. God himself came down and blessed this great land and people and in doing so confirmed our righteousness and pursuit of badassery.

Really?

The CIA admits that it hired Iranians in the 1950′s to pose as Communists and stage bombings in Iran in order to turn the country against its democratically-elected prime minister.

The NSA admits that it lied about what really happened in the Gulf of Tonkin incident in 1964 … manipulating data to make it look like North Vietnamese boats fired on a U.S. ship so as to create a false justification for the Vietnam war.

A U.S. Congressional committee admitted that – as part of its “Cointelpro” campaign – the FBI had used many provocateurs in the 1950s through 1970s to carry out violent acts and falsely blame them on political activists.

Although the FBI now admits that the 2001 anthrax attacks were carried out by one or more U.S. government scientists, a senior FBI official says that the FBI was actually told to blame the Anthrax attacks on Al Qaeda by White House officials (remember what the anthrax letters looked like). Government officials also confirm that the white House tried to link the anthrax to Iraq as a justification for regime change in that country.

Would you like a CHERRY ON TOP?

Similarly, the U.S. falsely blamed Iraq for playing a role in the 9/11 attacks – as shown by a memo from the defense secretary – as one of the main justifications for launching the Iraq war. Even after the 9/11 Commission admitted that there was no connection, Dick Cheney said that the evidence is “overwhelming” that al Qaeda had a relationship with Saddam Hussein’s regime, that Cheney “probably” had information unavailable to the Commission, and that the media was not ‘doing their homework’ in reporting such ties. Top U.S. government officials now admit that the Iraq war was really launched for oil … not 9/11 or weapons of mass destruction (despite previous “lone wolf” claims, many U.S. government officials now say that 9/11 was state-sponsored terror; but Iraq was not the state which backed the hijackers).

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone has posted this
Shooting caught outside the club
Interests me how no ambulance were around, then again they're only called when the coast is clear
m.youtube.com...

(post by JuJuBee removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

There's plenty of reason to believe this event was staged: ...

You are yet to name a single reason that is not conjecture or apophenia (look into confirmation bias specifically).

And being rude to those that don't agree with you is not helping your case either.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

That hardly looks like the scene from a "mass shooting". Looks like they're waiting for the actual "scene" to start, so they can film it and edit it for the news, in order to make us believe it's real.

Quiet on the set!!!!

hahahahahaha

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

That hardly looks like the scene from a "mass shooting". Looks like they're waiting for the actual "scene" to start, so they can film it and edit it for the news, in order to make us believe it's real.

Quiet on the set!!!!

hahahahahaha

Before I saw the video in your reply to the OP, I saw this one from another site:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiLk-V9DFpc

I don't have a dog in the fight about this being a false flag or a real event.
I just thought the guy made a valid point in this vid.

Because I was curious, I went to Google earth and checked the locations of the places mentioned on the video and the guy is right about the locations. So the questions are valid.

Wish I had time, and knew how, to post the vid so it would be easier to show others.

edit on 14-6-2016 by tinymind because: new thought

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf

There's plenty of reason to believe this event was staged: ...

You are yet to name a single reason that is not conjecture or apophenia (look into confirmation bias specifically).

And being rude to those that don't agree with you is not helping your case either.

Where have i been "rude"? I'm not being "rude", at all. And i'm not looking for help to my "case", either. I'm straight telling people to WAKE UP and see the psy-op for what it is. Now, if you consider that to be rude, well, stay asleep. But, haven't we slept, long enough?

We need to start waking up to reality, and stop living the fairy tales they've brainwashed us to believe is "living life". They control the food, water, and air we breathe. And we're like: "sooooo?"

Is that the mentality the "Jews" had, when Nazi Germany was lining them up for the gas chamber? I still can't understand how a small army could kill that many people. Mind-boggling.

7 billion people being ruled by a few families. lol

But, i forget. We're waiting for those families to give us our due; to make our lives a happy little place, where we all love and respect each other.

But, how can that happen, when one minute we love this group, and hate that group; then, hate that group and love this group? One minute they're exalting Muslims, i.e. Muhammad Ali and the next, they're hating them, again. One minute: "they hate us for our freedoms, so we must smoke them out and destroy them"; and the next, one of them becomes POTUS.

Now, people have their prideful flags waving high, again. Completely unaware that pride is not a good thing.

So, i guess...what i'm saying is pretty rude because a group of people are going to lead us down the road to destruction, as in past times. We don't seem to learn from true history because we're too caught up in fictional history, like "moon-landings"; and we've never been to the moon. lmfao

Believing in the "fairy tale" of Jesus the Christ, is more plausible than the crap i learned in HIS-Story books.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
So my friends are lairs that were there.

My friends are messed up in the head hearing all those unanswered cell phones from dead people, while triaging people.

They will not go through people's pockets right away. It's called a crime scene.

Like I said before. Rescues are not going to park in front of the building. It's called staging and waiting to have a triage set up.

Juju,
How many people have you picked up? How many dead people have you picked up? Have you ever tried to pick up a bloody person? What about when there skin is sloughing off. That was a group of people helping another person in need.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

The hat that guy is wearing is Masonic.

Masonic Hats

As the highest ranking officer within the lodge, it is the duty of the man holding this office to preserve the solemnity and respect of this ancient and historic position, symbolic of his duties as one of the Lesser Lights. While Masonic hats differ within jurisdictions around the world, Masonic hats are a visible symbol of the Master's authority, and as such, should reflect a respectful, classic or traditional style.

How coincidental that he just so happens to be wearing an American flag t-shirt, also.

Where's the EMT, and, why are they carrying her, likes it's a funeral? Matter of fact, why are the carrying her, at all???

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

From your own source..

As I researched the hat information for this page, I was quite surprised by how many numerous styles of Masonic hats are worn by the Worshipful Masters in different areas of the United States and in various jurisdictions around the world.

There are satin top hats, the satin collapsible folding top hat, felt top hats, men's fedora hats, derbies, bowlers, and many more.

Other jurisdictions around the world wear different varieties of Masonic hats, caps and tams.

It would appear that ANY hat could be Masonic.

Is an American flag shirt Masonic too, is it?

And if you had done a tiny bit of research, even reading your own thread, you'd have known that the injured people were being carried away to a triage area.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

For a second I thought you were going to show this clip of someone laughing.. Hmmm let's try this.
youtu.be...
For the record I do NOT believe this was staged.....

Oh and here is the original starts about 43 second in

m.youtube.com...

edit on 14-6-2016 by misfit312 because: link

edit on 14-6-2016 by misfit312 because: links not working

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join