It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alert: Orlando Shooting

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee
I don't watch TV, so when an event like this happens, i always wait a few days, to investigate the matter further. I like to get a better feel as to what is really going on.

In this day and age that is the most sensible approach.

Jeez people, get off your high horse. This IS a conspiracy forum is it not?

I'm a bit baffled by comments like....

originally posted by: cuckooold
Every time there's a shooting, there's an ATS member who comes out with this false flag nonsense.

Really??

What do you want ATS to be? A forum where people just discuss politics and the odd alien sighting? What an extremely dull place that would be.

I do not agree with the thread starter, but I know I live in an age were I have absolutely ZERO trust in ANY government. I didn't even give it a thought that this would be a false flag. I have give it a thought and so far there is not enough evidence. However, that doesn't mean we should attack people who begin threads like these. Afterall, if there wasn't these threads, not only would ATS not be the website it is, but all them conspiracy theories that have proven to be true, wouldn't be, simply because they were not questioned to begin with.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Wow there's a lot of anger in this thread.

Look folks, this is a conspiracy theory site. It exists for the purpose of discussion. Anyone who is immediately dismissing the fact that this COULD have been a false flag sound very naive and stubborn.

No, Juju does not have much information about this particular event, but it did only happen very recently.

Asking mods to shut down a thread that suggests foul play is straight up stupid.

I thought it was a conspiracy site, also. I'm not sure why i need "proof", "evidence", or "facts"? It doesn't feel like a "conspiracy" site. It feels like a court of law.

Even if it were a court of law: I've established "reasonable doubt".

Seems like you should be posting on GLP or BIN then if you just want people to blindly follow your theories.

So far you have not posted one thing to refute the events as they are being reported about the Orlando shooting other than your theory based on other supposed false flags.

ATS is a site that tries to hold itself to a slightly higher standard with it's approach to conspiracies then "because i said so" being enough justification for something.

Perhaps you should be on a government site, posting your like-minded thoughts. The ones that have been screaming: "Because i said so."

A conspiracy site is just that. It's a site based on conspiracy.

What's the conspiracy?

LGBT agenda
Destroying the traditional family values
Muslims and Islam
Terrorists
Gun Control
Safety and Security in exchange for freedoms and liberties.

I guess you're not a parent. Parents KNOW when kids are lying. I guess, you can't tell the difference.

Oh, and for the record: THESE ARE MY WORDS. They're not words read from a teleprompter.

GLP and BIN..You would love them ..

Im on ATS to Deny Ignorance and that means within a reasonable doubt exploring complex topics.

Making statements and not backing them up with any fact, other than its your words that you are not reading from a prompter is not doing that. Enjoy your time here and make sure you keep your tinfoil tightly wrapped.

There's a difference between denying ignorance and willfully being ignorant.

Not sure what your definition of ignorance is, though. Perhaps, you should try this one:

Ignorant: TO BE UNIFORMED.

So, you came to ATS to deny information???? Then, what i'm saying, DOESN'T APPLY TO YOU.

Since you are not presenting any information on the Orlando Shootings other than your theories on other False Flags seems to me that you are proving your definition of ignorant.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
classic conspiracy "connect the dots" exercise

"all we know is the official story is wrong" so lets start making stuff up !!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I came to ATS to get a perspective outside of the box. The flip side of the coin. I came to read the thoughts of people that aren't under the powers of hypnosis.

This thread shows very few are under that power.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I came to ATS to get a perspective outside of the box. The flip side of the coin. I came to read the thoughts of people that aren't under the powers of hypnosis.

Right because asking for proof implies hypnosis.
Again, GLP and BIN..they are just begging for you.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Wow there's a lot of anger in this thread.

Look folks, this is a conspiracy theory site. It exists for the purpose of discussion. Anyone who is immediately dismissing the fact that this COULD have been a false flag sound very naive and stubborn.

No, Juju does not have much information about this particular event, but it did only happen very recently.

Asking mods to shut down a thread that suggests foul play is straight up stupid.

I thought it was a conspiracy site, also. I'm not sure why i need "proof", "evidence", or "facts"? It doesn't feel like a "conspiracy" site. It feels like a court of law.

Even if it were a court of law: I've established "reasonable doubt".

Seems like you should be posting on GLP or BIN then if you just want people to blindly follow your theories.

So far you have not posted one thing to refute the events as they are being reported about the Orlando shooting other than your theory based on other supposed false flags.

ATS is a site that tries to hold itself to a slightly higher standard with it's approach to conspiracies then "because i said so" being enough justification for something.

Perhaps you should be on a government site, posting your like-minded thoughts. The ones that have been screaming: "Because i said so."

A conspiracy site is just that. It's a site based on conspiracy.

What's the conspiracy?

LGBT agenda
Destroying the traditional family values
Muslims and Islam
Terrorists
Gun Control
Safety and Security in exchange for freedoms and liberties.

I guess you're not a parent. Parents KNOW when kids are lying. I guess, you can't tell the difference.

Oh, and for the record: THESE ARE MY WORDS. They're not words read from a teleprompter.

GLP and BIN..You would love them ..

Im on ATS to Deny Ignorance and that means within a reasonable doubt exploring complex topics.

Making statements and not backing them up with any fact, other than its your words that you are not reading from a prompter is not doing that. Enjoy your time here and make sure you keep your tinfoil tightly wrapped.

There's a difference between denying ignorance and willfully being ignorant.

Not sure what your definition of ignorance is, though. Perhaps, you should try this one:

Ignorant: TO BE UNIFORMED.

So, you came to ATS to deny information???? Then, what i'm saying, DOESN'T APPLY TO YOU.

Since you are not presenting any information on the Orlando Shootings other than your theories on other False Flags seems to me that you are proving your definition of ignorant.

Do you have any information, other than MSM regurgitation?

Didn't think so.

Isn't there a "chemtrail" topic you need to invade.

It's funny how a conspiracy site now requires "proof". Funnier how certain websites should be trusted and others should be laughed at. Even funnier how they side with the MSM, even though they know the news LIES!

Is it delusion or naive? It's well past the ignorant stage.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Right because asking for proof implies hypnosis.
Again, GLP and BIN..they are just begging for you.

Do you want "proof " of inconsistencies. Or, perhaps you can share your PROOF or EVIDENCE with me, to show me that this was a real event? Do you have anything OUTSIDE of the box? The "box" being the MSM controlled government media????

Just more regurgitation, from people "you trust". lol

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I didn't mean to be rude, and I understand what you are saying. But I think when you went to the flip side, you fell off the edge. These things that you imagine, haven't happened.

And that letter you quoted "Mommy, I'm in the bathroom", was given to CNN by the mother of the person. CNN has shown it this morning, so it's apparently been vetted.

And some of those images are now being taken off the phones of deceased persons. So you are treading on shaky ground with your sarcasm and snippy dismissive comments.

(post by JuJuBee removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

I didn't mean to be rude, and I understand what you are saying. But I think when you went to the flip side, you fell off the edge. These things that you imagine, haven't happened.

And that letter you quoted "Mommy, I'm in the bathroom", was given to CNN by the mother of the person. CNN has shown it this morning, so it's apparently been vetted.

And some of those images are now being taken off the phones of deceased persons. So you are treading on shaky ground with your sarcasm and snippy dismissive comments.

You speak as if you're there. Stop with the regurgitation. What part don't you understand. You're only speaking what you've been TOLD, as "more info becomes available.". This "event" will be the focus of attention now. Just like 911.

Sheep have learned NOTHING!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I thought it was a conspiracy site, also. I'm not sure why i need "proof", "evidence", or "facts"?

Please tell me you're joking.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
He's a "Muslim" affiliated with ISIS. yadda-yadda-yadda

STOP WITH THE PROPAGANDA!

More so, when ISIS is a play on words, like al CIA Duh.

Cant wait for the Trump and Clinton rallies to begin. That should be fun. lol

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadFoot

I thought it was a conspiracy site, also. I'm not sure why i need "proof", "evidence", or "facts"?

Please tell me you're joking.

Why would i be joking? I gave you enough of my conspiracy THEORY. Or, perhaps you don't know what a "theory" is. Theories AREN'T FACTUAL.

A theory.....is.....an.......EDUCATED GUESS. That's BASIC, high school education.

My EDUCATED GUESS, based on past events, is this was a false flag.

You really can't debunk a "theory". lol No one has been able to debunk the theory of evolution; as ridiculous as that theory is!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

You speak as if you're there. Stop with the regurgitation. What part don't you understand. You're only speaking what you've been TOLD, as "more info becomes available.". This "event" will be the focus of attention now. Just like 911.

Sheep have learned NOTHING!

Back at cha then! Or should I say Baaa baaaa at cha? I'm sure there are many conspiracies. But this mass murder/terrorist attack isn't one.

You have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

How I hate summer vacation. ATS has always required proof for any claim. Unfortunately they have become more lax in their standards over the years.

Your entire basis for this claim is based on the belief that not only does the US government engage in "false flags," but that they do so regularly. Sure we can point to the Gulf of Tonkin, and you can even make a convincing case for Pearl Harbor to a degree.

That said the arguments people like you make are completely circular. You can't accept a tragedy was committed by a single person so you claim conspiracy. When another "lone wolf" commits a tragedy you point to the previous tragedy as proof that it's all a conspiracy. Repeat ad nauseum. You have never proved a single mass shooting as a false flag and yet each one is used as proof for the next.

Just accept it. Humans can be giant pieces of #. We don't need government conspiracies to explain away the actions of the mentally disturbed.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It's all apart of the dominoes being put in place. This is pushing an agenda. A political agenda. A social agenda. Etc...

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Here's another one of your "educated guesses":

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And another:

www.abovetopsecret.com... (HOAX forum)

And another:

www.abovetopsecret.com... (HOAX forum)

Quite the track record there.

Why the hell would anyone believe what YOU have to say?

Zero credibility.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Funny how you try to admonish someone over their definition of theory while at the same time can't differentiate between the scientific and the vernacular definitions of the word. Like I said. I hate summer vacation.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I just wish people would understand this simple reality:

We really don’t KNOW one way or the other save for 911, imo.

911 was a clear false flag with loads of evidence, imo.

These little likely false flags will not be proven unless they admit it and what are the chances of that

People should understand that these are opinion and theories and not fight over such.

To be too dogmatic one way or the other may not be too wise

Though everyone is entitled to their times when they feel the cheerios and want to tell us what they think they know.

Where searching for the truth here, I hope.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
While it's too soon to tell, it's certainly not too soon to speculate which is why this site exists. I see no issue with the OP making this post and it's precisely what I was looking for on the site today because this, like some of the other tragic events that have occurred just seems a little too in line with all the agendas being pushed today.

IMO, I don't think the gov/whoever cares if some people die if it gets the gun control laws into effect, furthers the destruction of liberties in the name of protection from terrorism and both supports homosexual rights* and angers the same aspect of the community that will most certainly cause a great deal of backlash. Also, bonus round of "don't pay attention to other things happening".

I think "false flag" is not as nearly as good of a term as "possible PsyOp". Control is most definitely occurring in ways that they've got down to a "T" and we stay in the dark. It may or may not be involved in this event, but it's worth exploring and not right to tackle the OP for having a theory.

*To be clear, I also support homosexual rights.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join