It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alert: Orlando Shooting

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

I live far, far away from Orlando, so, whatever i hear or see on TV or from you, is just speculation and gossip.

So where do you get your research/evidence from?.......YouTube?...... random bloggers?.......where?

Within this thread I've seen you call people out on other atrocities "WERE YOU THERE!" I hear you yell (you do love a caps lock don't you!).....well no, I doubt they were there.....but were you?

Were you there when your quotes from other alledged "false flags" were made?...if not then how do you know they were accurate?

You state that "whatever i hear or see on TV or from you, is just speculation and gossip"........what do you class as "quality evidence"?

I've just watched a BBC report with witnesess being interviewed, if they are actors.....then the OSCARS are missing a trick.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Does the OP realize there were 240 something people who survived inside the club who were taking videos, calling their loved ones, and making text messages? Have you been watching the news? Terrorists are doing this all over the world on a frequent basis!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

I think that may be his point. There really doesn't seem to be much more than the 6 or so videos and a few still images.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Actually a hypothesis is an educated guess

A theory is a tested, well-substantiated set of verified, proven factors. A theory is always backed by evidence.

You've provided a hypothesis not a theory

a reply to: JuJuBee

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
And yet not one of them thought about putting their gadgets down and attempt to do something about the gruesome situation they have found themselves in. One guy, yes he had a firearm apparently, against 250 give or take a dozen people...all it takes is for one person to slap the crap out of him and there would have been less loss of life.

I'm not proposing that things were not chaotic and totally terrifying but in such an enclosed place no one thought of doing something other than txting or fleeing in panic? Throw a bottle of rum in his face maybe...

It is a shame that things like this happen but the world is a great place and terrible things can happen anywhere. Hell, the second you decide to get behind the wheel of a car you are making a very life threatening decision like it or not. Just be more aware of your surroundings is all I'm sayin

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Inarismessenger

You make a valid point. 1 armed man vs 300 or so mostly drunk, mostly men. Not one that felt 6ft tall and bullet proof? Not likely but still not impossible. Not sayin...just sayin.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
Iknorite...

Seems fishy but I guess fear is fear. I wasn't there so I couldn't tell ya what really went down.
edit on 13-6-2016 by Inarismessenger because: mob

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Inarismessenger

Do you know how the gun works? Are you going to run towards that?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Orlando was not a false flag.

Did the state screw up ? Most likely not.

Another case of politics triumphing over common sense.

There were warning signs of what that guy was about, but do to 'connections' did NOTHING.

If you want an angle.

There it is.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Of course...do you? He had to reload sometime and judging by the videos that are presently available he wasn't too fervent. Strength in numbers but I'm also an internet tough guy.

Not trying to downplay the tragedy of this event but there is no need to go blaming this and that for just one person's actions. We are all fully capable of doing despicable things to each other, unfortunately the perp is dead so others want something else to be held responsible, be it Islam extremists, lgbt agenda, the gov, lone radicals, etc...

People are people and history shows that we aren't peaceful no matter what we try to make ourselves believe.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Then where is the raw footage of the event in progress? If I had a phone with a camera on it, that would be ON the entire time, similarly to The Station Nightclub Fire incident. Maybe it wouldn't be grabbing all the action and mostly pointing at the floor as I ran, but it would be on!
All I can find are outside vids and people meshing up a club scene with a (now deceased)girl looking out a window.

The cops can't confiscate EVERYthing, unless, of course, victims are thoroughly searched after escaping, which would be wrong. And also wrong to take every phone from every civilian there. Wrong to prevent uploading of said videos as well.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Orlando was not a false flag.

Did the state screw up ? Most likely not.

Another case of politics triumphing over common sense.

There were warning signs of what that guy was about, but do to 'connections' did NOTHING.

If you want an angle.

There it is.

People will look for any reason to make the hurt stop. By blaming an inanimate objects it shifts the blame off of a human and makes people feel better because humans couldn't possibly do anything this extreme.

I keep repeating this but I don't mind. It is a human issue. You are right, the gov probably did drop the ball on the security check... but he had also been cleared of any suspicion. This is where it gets tricky.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Are there ANY shootings that are not false flags?? I wondered how long it would take before there was a thread suggesting a false flag. Get used to it, terror attacks in the USA are on many bad people's agenda.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
We need to face some facts…ask some serious questions.

I’m over the emotion I had enough pain when they killed the kids. That to me was the watershed.

They need to start asking some serious questions here.

The origin of Isis

The relationship of NATO/Turkey/Saudi and Isis

The relationship of the US intelligence agencies to Isis and other radical groups

A real investigation of all this dark history

A bi-partisan congressional committee to investigate these questions needs to be done but will they do it?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Hr2burn

Only ones in non Western nations.

False flags ONLY happen in places that get a lot of MSM, therefore, American conspiracy theorist's attention.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I don't know if it's real or a false flag, but 5 minutes into research and i've seen enough to persuade me to believe it's a "false flag". Unfortunately, people have already determined that it was a "radical muslim" who did it, so they have no reason to believe, otherwise.

The TV said so.

While I appreciate the point of this site, and ability for anyone to make a post here, I think it's absolutely ridiculous that someone things they can determine anything in 5 minutes.. let alone that a major event like this was faked and fraudulent. If you were on the site and spent a few weeks and had hard evidence.. maybe I'd give it more credence? The mere fact you call out others for not being there and not knowing and seeing is ironic.. since the same can be said for yourself.

Your 6 points in your OP are almost all laughable. A story involving Muslims or LGBT or guns doesn't disqualify something as being true. Those are some of the most heated topics, radical groups, and likely targets of violence. Would it be more believable to you if a group of girl scouts went rogue and raided a Chucky Cheese and killed all the patrons?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I have to appreciate JuJuBee's passion for false flags and the propaganda machine. As far as real causalities being used as an excuse for dismissing an event as being a false flag, that isn't a good argument for me. Seems like an effective false flag would have some terrifying causalities. Personally I think it is possible, but false flags are primarily used to create a war situation. But never let a good disaster go to waste and I can see how it is being used by the media and our government.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I'm not sure on how many things need to stick out before it can be deemed a false flag. The more information that comes out the more questions rather than answers are created.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I rarely talk on here and just read other people's posts. I had to get a new account cause I didnt remember my user name.

Any ways, this happened in my backyard, so I had to say something about this post. I live 15 mins away. To say this is a false flag, is retarded. I'm a firefighter paramedic. Some of my friends were there. One of many triage places was station 5. An engine only house. That means 3 firefighters. They were woken up to banging on the doors from the patrons. The station is like 150-200 feet away. The trauma center is just south of the bar by a few blocks. Cops were loading people into their cruisers.

There is a thing we do in the fire department when the scene isn't safe. It's called staging. I can't remember exactly what time my friend said they get toned out but he was there right after the shooting happened. He was close enough to here all the gun fire that morning. So the argument that no "ambulances"( there called rescues) were there is false.

Another term we use is training. My fire department just had a active shooter training last year. To say three days before the shooting happened could make sense. We have over 400 people in my department. It takes a while to get everyone through the training. We have different training things all the time for when stuff hits the fan. It's sad that we have to train for those situations these days but it's needed to keep the loss of life low.

I'm trying to rememeber all the points the original poster said.

Actors!
OMG. One of the victims/ club going was a actor. You fail to understand Orlando has a decent film and modeling industry here. Heck. I have two agents and do acting on my days off. Some of the victims worked at universal studios guess what. Struggling actors work there. So to say they were crisis actors is pretty ridiculous. I haven't gotten any emails from my agents for crisis actor.

What happened was real and not a false flag. I'm already seeing friends on Facebook that have lost friends to the shootings. So maybe wait a few months before spitting on their graves.

🎤

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

"Watching you tube of ABC interviewing eye witness. His name was Luis Burbano. Looked up the name. Low and behold, the first hit was a IMDB sire. Luis is an actor with quite a few movies under his belt. Can we say crisis actor?"

Latin American names are very similar and common. If you're an Orthodox Jew, there are only like 32 different names you can have.

Wouldn't you think that if this were a false flag that the shadow government behind the scenes would be smart enough not to use a stage actor that has an IMDB page to give a false news report?

This is almost as silly as the Mandela effect. But then again I knew what I signed up for when I joined ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join