It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alert: Orlando Shooting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
again....the title is a lie.....there is absolutely no evidence of this being a "false flag"......this is the 3rd title ...just today...that I discovered is a lie....hello, moderators

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Mandroid7

Sure I can say "crisis actor", so how about you can you say "circumstantial evidence"?

The MSM has been full of that. Giving circumstantial evidence. They've shown nothing "concrete" or "eye opening" or even real, for that matter. And they NEVER DO! Everyone has smart phones. Constantly taking pics and vids, but hmmmmm no one seems to have anything that we can see that will persuade us to believe it actually occurred. How many times does the same song have keep playing before you recognize the melody?

Sandy Hook
Boston Marathon
Theater Shooting
Drop of blood here.
Drop of blood there.
We're gonna die.
Terrorists.
Muslims.
Guns.

STOP ALREADY.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Heres a video of when the incident first started. As well theres another video at the bottom that shows the police there and the first responders tending to victims

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

So you don't plan on supporting your "interesting" remark? So what's the point of bringing it up? It doesn't prove anything and just shows that some guy on a website somewhere can string some circumstances together to create circumstantial evidence to spin this unsound narrative that the Orlando shooting was a false flag.

I will look it up wn I can get back to a pc, and update my findings here.
it takes too damn long on this phone chicken typing brother.

I will need to locate vid first.

Even if it is him, I am not dumb enough to automatically assume he is a plant.
Could have been elected by peers cause he is good in front of cameras, could be hired by ABC, cause they don't have an interview...could be a lot of things.

-interesting comment, nothing more

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
again....the title is a lie.....there is absolutely no evidence of this being a "false flag"......this is the 3rd title ...just today...that I discovered is a lie....hello, moderators

"Possible" false flag

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

See, there's were YOUR WRONG.

There's actually NO PROOF of an actual shooting. No videos. No recording. But, lots of evidence of a staged event. Lots of evidence that False Flags DO occur and ARE OCCURRING. See if you can get how things operate.

A major with the Nazi SS admitted at the Nuremberg trials that – under orders from the chief of the Gestapo – he and some other Nazi operatives faked attacks on their own people and resources which they blamed on the Poles, to justify the invasion of Poland.

Nazi general Franz Halder also testified at the Nuremberg trials that Nazi leader Hermann Goering admitted to setting fire to the German parliament building in 1933, and then falsely blaming the communists for the arson.

Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev admitted in writing that the Soviet Union’s Red Army shelled the Russian village of Mainila in 1939 – while blaming the attack on Finland – as a basis for launching the “Winter War” against Finland. Russian president Boris Yeltsin agreed that Russia had been the aggressor in the Winter War.

Now, tell me why this "event" should be treated any differently. It certainly does FIT an agenda. MANY, in fact:

Hate Muslims
Love Homosexuals
Gun Control

Convince me, as to how this "event" doesn't fit an agenda? Keep in mind, that it is "gay pride month". And, by the way, don't you know, "PRIDE COMES BEFORE DESTRUCTION"?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

OR (as is the most likely case and needs to be completely and thoroughly discounted first) he is just a random actor who happened to witness the event.

Before pitching the improbable, one must discount the mundane first, and you haven't done that. You've merely just suggested that since an actor is present at the scene he is possibly a crisis actor. That isn't how one gathers evidence though. That is just leading a conversation down a specific agenda in lieu of evidence.
edit on 13-6-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee
If that's what you want to believe. Did YOU, with your EYES........SEE IT? If not, how can you be sooooooooo sure?

DID YOU SEE HIM KILL ANYONE???????

DID....YOU....SEEE....IT.

If not, that would be considered GOSSIP! Spreading rumors.

Even if he did see it, then you would probably just call him a "crisis actor" or dis-info agent, not? So what would be the point?

Is there anything - anything - even close to factual that points to this tragedy being "false flag"? So we shouldn't be "sheeple" and believe what the MSM feed us? But we should believe bunny shaped clouds are monsters out to get us - just because?

Uhm. No.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

"Possible" false flag

People don't understand what an "Alert" is. They'd rather live uninformed and in denial of such events.

I don't know if it's real or a false flag, but 5 minutes into research and i've seen enough to persuade me to believe it's a "false flag". Unfortunately, people have already determined that it was a "radical muslim" who did it, so they have no reason to believe, otherwise.

The TV said so.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

What research? You haven't presented any hard evidence. Just circumstances and your feelings.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf

If that's what you want to believe. Did YOU, with your EYES........SEE IT? If not, how can you be sooooooooo sure?

Even if he did see it, then you would probably just call him a "crisis actor" or dis-info agent, not? So what would be the point?

Is there anything - anything - even close to factual that points to this tragedy being "false flag"? So we shouldn't be "sheeple" and believe what the MSM feed us? But we should believe bunny shaped clouds are monsters out to get us - just because?

Uhm. No.

I don't share your same reality. Can you show me anything that leads me to believe a shooting occurred? Anythin....anything at all?

All i see is a bunch of regurgitation. The MSM said so...and the sheeple are running with it. Try to tell someone other than what televisions says, and you're the outsider.

It's like sitting in a crowd, watching the hypnotist hypnotize people and make them cluck like chickens.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

So what no-one really died? Or the ones that did just weren't the "crisis actors"?

This all makes very little sense to me.

Give it some time for more information to come out and I think you'll come to realize everything isn't always a plotted conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

What research? You haven't presented any hard evidence. Just circumstances and your feelings.

THE SAME CAN BE SAID FOR YOUR SIDE OF THE SPECTRUM. What are you? the Supreme judge of research and analysis? lol

Your "friends" on television keep lying to you, and you still have affiliations with them? You still trust their word? You still believe them, when they tell you this whimsical stories, with nothing but cute little pictures? lol

Fair enough. I'LL BE THE STUPID ONE!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Mass shootings are a travesty. My heart hurts for families of lost loved ones. That said, do not try to change to narrative to gun control. It's terrorism plain and simple. It's hate acted out on a violent and chaotic stage and we don't know when or where it will take place. Removing guns does not remove the ability to commit terror.

As far as being a false flag, I don't buy it. I'm southern and I don't tread on the constitution. When a mass shooting takes place I don't want to hand my guns over to the government. I grip mine a little bit tighter and I believe most others do too.

I read a lot of folks on ATS speaking about bans and confiscation but I would wager they don't own weapons. It's easy to tell others to give up what they don't have but if you don't have a dog in the fight, your opinion matters little. Removing guns from the average Joe and Jane will not stop violence. It will only hinder the average Joe or Jane's ability to prevent it from happening to them.

link   

So now you get angry at me for calling you out for your flimsy "research"? Nice deflection. It's not MY fault that you can't prove your point. Protip: Caps lock isn't going to enforce your argument any.
edit on 13-6-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf

Uhm. No.

thanks, gem....geez, I was wondering if there was anyone here that doesn't buy into the notion that every mass shooting IS a false flag....
edit on 13-6-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I don't know if it's real or a false flag, but 5 minutes into research and i've seen enough to persuade me to believe it's a "false flag".

Very sad that within a day of this atrocity people are already lining up to suggest false flag. As if the human tragedy is a joke.

To be honest, at this time "evidence" in the form of a proper investigation is based on the obvious, and eye witnesses. Just how many people making up alternative "evidence" have not actually got up from their computer chair since this unfolded.

Armchair detectives. Armchair conspiracists. Armchair stagnation.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I don't understand why, if this were a false flag operation, they would stage it or fake it. Wouldn't it be easier to actually murder all those people than to find actors and keep the fake story straight with the media and law enforcement?

The amount of people who would be in on it is silly.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DirtyPete

False flag CT's never make sense when you look at them from that angle.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

THE SAME CAN BE SAID FOR YOUR SIDE OF THE SPECTRUM. What are you? the Supreme judge of research and analysis? lol

Your "friends" on television keep lying to you, and you still have affiliations with them? You still trust their word? You still believe them, when they tell you this whimsical stories, with nothing but cute little pictures? lol

Fair enough. I'LL BE THE STUPID ONE!

My bad. I'm NOT the stupid one.

The CIA admits that it hired Iranians in the 1950′s to pose as Communists and stage bombings in Iran in order to turn the country against its democratically-elected prime minister.

As admitted by the U.S. government, recently declassified documents show that in 1962, the American Joint Chiefs of Staff signed off on a plan to blow up AMERICAN airplanes (using an elaborate plan involving the switching of airplanes), and also to commit terrorist acts on American soil, and then to blame it on the Cubans in order to justify an invasion of Cuba.

So, let's see if it fits the criteria. lol

LGBT, in affiliation with government officials, use a patsy to shoot up a nightclub filled with homosexuals, in the name of Allah; to persuade sheeple to love the homosexual, while condemning Islam; and giving up their rights to bear arms.

Sounds about right.

How's that sound?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join