It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: queenofswords

the difference is there isn't a military group of radical christians declaring war on the world and trying to send us back to the stone age in some apocalyptic vision of jesus coming back to save the world and impose sharia law

i mean how obvious does it need to get before you look at reality folks

Yeah, there is. It's called the USA.

And it's sending the ME back into the stone age, physically.

I think they doing that job pretty well already.

(post by 200Plus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
So I am not going to read 55 pages.

WHAT DO WE KNOW ?

No opinions. Just FACTS please.

What are currently considered to be "facts," so far:

The suspect:

Was a US citizen.
Legally bought his guns.
Proclaimed via phone allegiance to the leader of IS.
Murdered 50 people in a gay night club.
Is dead.

Etc.

ETA:
Is of apparent Afghan descent.
Was married, now divorced.
edit on 12-6-2016 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Pure Quranists are awesome and we have some on the site.

Really? But just a few posts back you said:

The Abrahamic faiths are evil.

I think it's perfectly clear to see that you haven't got a clue what you're talking about. There's approx 101 verses in the Quran which advocate taking violent/ aggressive/ murderous/ punitive actions against non-Muslims. And one of the 'most holy' names of Allah is quoted as "The Greatest Deceiver".

I'll sum this up really quickly.

Judaism was a product of tribalism coming to terms with direct revelation from the Godhead, and they didn't get it all correct, as they themselves recorded (with great bitterness & anguish) in the Old Testament books.

Christianity was the work of the apostles of Christ after He himself had fulfilled Old Testament prophecy, which was issued to prepare the nation of Israel (and all other nations, ultimately) to receive the Way to salvation for those who are spiritually lost. He preached love, tolerance, humility, a prayerful mindset, obedience to civil rule, an ending of divisions, a sense of wonder at the majesty of creation, good old-fashioned unity, etc - with large doses of common sense & righteous justice.

Islam was a counter-action of the dark lord against the fulfilled ministry of Christ. Mohammed & his followers were given instruction to usurp the Judeo-Christian tradition. The texts of the Quran are so jumbled & full of raving lunacy that barely anything else is required to ignite a powder keg of institutionalised hatred against the rest of the world, destroying and murdering, thieving & lying. Allah is the Greatest Deceiver, you see? Nowhere in all of the Judeo-Christian tradition is God claimed to be anything but Truth. So the real great deceiver, the enemy of the souls of mankind, is actually responsible for the aberration we know as Islam, having named itself as god (which is what we were told to expect, through the valid lineage of the Judeo-Christian tradition; the enemy is a rebel, an usurper, a liar, a murderer & a thief).

I could write a dozen threads about this, but just thought someone should lay down a response to the accusation that all Abrahamic faiths are evil. They are not. Only one of them is fundamentally evil, and that's Islam. The others are flawed, but as time has gone by, Judaism & Christianity have adapted, mellowed, and come under the control of civilised people, in the main. The same cannot be said for Islam, which is still ripping the world to shreds with barbaric predictability.

The only good Muslims are those who are disobedient towards the commandments of Allah such as are recorded in the Quran (and the even more abominable hadith which came later). We call them 'Moderates', but in truth they are better described as apostates, according to a strict interpretation of the 'religion'. In truth, it's a 'total-life enslavement/war generation system', not a religion. Islam is the polar opposite of the life, love & freedom which Christ preached, a ministry which we receive as Truth, by faith, as having been evidenced by miraculous signs on the part of Jesus & the apostles.

The god of this world had to wait spookily close to 666 years after the time of Christ before giving Mohammed (the serial child abuser/ murdering warlord/ liar/ thief) a set of tools by which to tear down Christendom (if such a thing were possible - which thankfully, it isn't).

Hope that clears the context up a little bit.

edit on JuneSunday1616CDT01America/Chicago-050048 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification, phraseology

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I thought at most when I went to sleep this morning, it was a drug related thing.

Jesus Christ. This is enough already.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This is so heartbreaking.
But why are we trying so hard to categorize it and label it and arguing over what "it is". It's all of the above.
Hate crime against gays, terrorist act; lone freakshow sicko with ISIS ties. Another freak who shouldn't have had a gun.
All of it.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: queenofswords

the difference is there isn't a military group of radical christians declaring war on the world and trying to send us back to the stone age in some apocalyptic vision of jesus coming back to save the world and impose sharia law

i mean how obvious does it need to get before you look at reality folks

Yeah, there is. It's called the USA.

And it's sending the ME back into the stone age, physically.

I think they doing that job pretty well already.

And that's really defeating terrorism, isn't it?

#sarcasm

It's having to opposite effect: inspiring and creating more.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

WHAT DO WE KNOW ?

What do we know?

Islamic terror apologists are still hard at work defending their heros.

And the potus true to his word is politicizing a terrorist attack to push gun control.

www.orlandosentinel.com...

The video.

Florida thanks to that anti gunner Bush has that 10-20-LIFE law on top of the existing LAWS.

It's not 'easy' to get one.

People don't blame me for bringing this up, but I will be damned if I sit by and listen to O talk about of his rear.

I am sorry for the loss of life.

I am sorry those people were targeted for what ever reason.

But we should do right by them instead of pushing the same BS.

link   
a reply to: neo96

Guy took multiple weapons into a nightclub and started shooting. At some point an off-duty cop working security engaged him but wasn't able to put him down.

He carried on shooting for several minutes. Shooter had an "AR type" rifle, handgun, and what was initially believed to be a bomb on him and in his car. Both devices were found to not be bombs (I think that's what was reported).

50-odd dead. 50-odd wounded, most of them in critical condition.

Three hour stand-off with hostages. SWAT assaulted the club around 5 am and got in to a shootout. Nine officers engaged the shooter, one officer took a round to the helmet but the helmet did its job, and the officer sustained only injuries to the face. Shooter was eventually killed by SWAT.

Shooter called 911 before entering the club and declared his allegiance to the IS head of state.

Being called an and investigated as an act of terrorism.

ETA - oh yea, during the standoff there was communication between the gunman and law enforcement but they haven't said a) how much or b) what it was.
edit on 12-6-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

link   

WHAT DO WE KNOW ?

Just read the first 5 pages maybe 10.

The rest is the same old rhetoric from both sides

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Obama won't blame Muslims because of.....

The Power of Opposites - NLP Article

THEY WANT TO GO BACK INTO THE MIDDLE EAST!!!

He want's you to blame Muslims!

It's the power of opposites!

By not saying it he is suggesting it to you.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'm sure recent political and societal upheavals have caused some to take a militant stand on issues we have had brought to light. Not everybody is accepting of the changes that have manifest. And as shocking as this massacre was, you can't say it was not entirely unexpected. I believe as people are pushed further and further, at some point they will have had enough and take action to protect their way of life. The moral majority's code of ethics would abhor what they consider perversions in their surroundings. I'm just using logic, or devils advocate as it were. I have not formed an opinion on this event except to say that it is a shame so many lives were lost, but this and other events likely to come should be expected to occur as people oppose their perceived moral decay or change as exhibited in society at large.

If it proves to be ISIS, well then it's a whole different can of worms.

edit on 12-6-2016 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I have been on ATS for a few years.

Every day I see posts that make me mad.

Some posters infuriate me just by my seeing their avatar in threads.

This post simply sickened me.

50 people have been killed and you still feel the need to offer sophomoric anti-homosexual slurs against the victims while the bodies are still on the ground.

You lack all human decency. I hope you get cancer of the naughty bag and live a long life.

All I notice is no disdain for Islamic terror in your post. Your Islamic terror apologist reply is duly noted.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Orlando Attack Highlights Domestic Security Needs

Banner on Fox.

Just what we need to fight terrorism.
0_o
More laws, less freedoms. It's like our government is working WITH terror groups like ISIS.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

I was there with you when all this broke out is it just me or was the media and authorities responses both piss poor,neither to me seemed to have a handle on things

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Read my post!

That is the agenda.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

I got your pain is no only sad but ironic, the so call "terrorist" was born America so the terrorist tag will be questioned by the terrorist apologist here and also he was employed by an US security mercenary firm so his training was Government approved.

What that tells you, we give then citizenship, then also give them training to come around an kill us.

Terrorist are among us, born American but had no love for America and never will

Time for Americans to take matter in their own hands in order to protect our nation and our loves ones.

The government will keep apologizing for this terrorist and people will keep dying.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

A few more key facts,

He was investigated at least twice by the FBI but the Obama administration has banned investigating Muslims deeply until after they strike and commit acts of terror.

He was a registered democrat who voted for Obama.

He was a Muslim and Islam strictly forbids and punishes homosexuality.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
And to think people.

Thousands of refugees from the middle east already.

So it begs the question.

When and WHERE is the next attack?

I'd hate to bring up the election.

But those that were giving that guy a hard time about putting a moratorium of travel from the middle east ?

Only look that much more foolish.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I sure that the "domestic" is the agenda to punish real American citizens while born American terrorist thanks to Americas birth policies and immigrants keep killing people.

The bills in congress to address domestic terrorist are a joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join