It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
One women beating nutcase goes off on a radical Islam fueled hate crime and its time to go to kick the nuclear football?

link   
People/politicians downplaying this cowardly act is like calling 9/11 a result of bad piloting by innocent muslims.

link   
I don't have time to read all 50+ pages, I am just wondering, has anyone found any link between the shooting in Orlando the night before that killed that singer, at a night club? I know the singer's brother attacked the shooter, and the shooter shot himself, perhaps it was a foiled attack, so last nights attack was to make up for it?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: CIAGypsy

totally irrelevant gypsy

no connection

**finger in ears la la la la la NO CONNECTION la la la la **

I quoted it just to make sure everybody can see the ludicrously childish behavior in all its glory.

Right now, there is no firm connection that we know of.

Supposition on ATS is just that: supposition on ATS. And my point remains: you're pissy with Obama for not pointing at IS when at the moment all there is, is a tenuous connection. Not a firm one. Not a dead-bang to rights one.

What if it turns out that he had Taliban support? Real, legitimate Taliban support. Then Obama gets to say oh, yea, well he liked the guy who runs IS but it turns out the Taliban were sending him money and helped him plan everything.

But hey at least the folks on ATS feel better because I said IS!

link   

originally posted by: flyandi
Time to go nuclear in the middle east .. that's what they want anyway .. let's show them!!!

That would have prevented this....how?

link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

a reply to: Shamrock6

so someone calling 911 and declaring allegiance to ISIS has nothing to do with a connection to ISIS?

am i reading that right?

If you're having a mental break and you're gonna go, go big, am I right?

Odd how with both this and San Bern they all of a sudden declared allegiancce to the convenient enemy of the day.

It wasn't a 'sudden allegience'. This guy was investigated for terror ties for a few years now.

The senior law enforcement source reports that Mateen became a person of interest in 2013 and again in 2014

www.thedailybeast.com...

And?

The Federal Bureau of Investigation at one point opened an investigation into Mateen but subsequently closed the case when it produced nothing that appeared to warrant further investigation.

From your source. Nothing to see there.

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Odd, isn't it?
edit on 6/12/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: onequestion

Beating his wife for not doing laundry is typical of radicals.

How did you come to that conclusion? Is there a field guide for being a radical and wife-beating is on the list of to-dos?

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
And so the mass Social Group Warfare agenda is finally taking hold.

And as a result, now nightclubs are going to become police state ordeals. Door & Drink prices are going to go up.

Good news for security companies, anyways. Tragic for so many others.

I told you the media is pushing a culture war.

Look at how race relations have deteriorated in the past six months on a local level.

This is by design.

link   
a reply to: introvert

Oh please are you kidding me?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
You were the one who said failure to call it Islamic terrorism is just political correctness.

Yes, but INSISTENCE on calling it Islamic Terrorism is also political correctness. It's just the conservative version. I've been hassled more for my choice of words on this thread than any other. Seems people are "uncomfortable" with my language choices. I suggest they find a safe space.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

Gays Must Die Says Speaker At Orlando Mosque - WFTV 9 Orlando Report

This could be what encouraged the shooter....just saying. It's from April 2016.

"He emphasized this was a private event".....Well, maybe we need to know about what is being said behind closed doors in these so-called Islamic Centers. When a man from Iran can come here and recommend that gays be killed out of compassion for their condition, who is listening to this advice. Who may be vulnerable enough to carry it out? This place should be investigated, the imam should be investigated. Creepy religion.

I saw that was torn about posting it

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: imod02
I have only one thing to ask everyone, hate the person who did this, hate the people he "worked" for, but dont hate muslims. I fear what the reprocussion of what was done will be on many good muslims.

I understand what you are saying, but people have been saying this 9/11 and we have been having this discussion numerous times since then over every terrorist attack, many of them devastating.

And I don't see The Seige come to life yet. Do you?

We must fight monsters, but we must remember that when you fight monsters its very easy to become one, and the worse thing is the monster you become seems to be good and do good things.

link   
Oops! DP
edit on 6/12/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

How is that any worse than a North Carolina pastor preaching that all gays and lesbians should be put behind electrified fences to die?

Christianity is just as creepy a religion.
edit on 6/12/2016 by MonkeyFishFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
EXCLUSIVE: Top Gazan Jihadist Claims Orlando Shooter Was Terror Group Member

TEL AVIV – A top Islamic State-tied jihadist in the Gaza Strip claimed in an interview on Sunday that he “knows” that Omar Mateen, the Orlando club shooter, was a member of a terrorist organization.

Abu al-Ayna al-Ansari, a Salafist movement senior official in the Gaza Strip, claimed he was told that Mateen was a member of one of the groups that fall under the jihadiya Salafiya franchise, meaning the network of loosely-based Salafist jihadist groups such as the Islamic State, Al-Qaeda, and the Al Nusra Front.

There's no indication that this attack was coordinated in any way with terrorist organizations -- at least not in this article/interview.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I particularly like the idea that they must die to be forgiven... it's so contrary to the christian religion and I kind of have my doubts if it goes along with the Islamic religion. but well, there are some here that are more knowledgeable about Islam so maybe they will chime in.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

Not related. Ruled out early.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I don't quite get how people take what the media claims as the truth.

Doesn't anyone ever learn?.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

Oh please are you kidding me?

I think you're kidding me. If you are going to say something, at least be able to justify it. Otherwise it would appear that you are just talking out of your ass.

When did wife beating become a part of any radical ideology? Last time I knew, it was something that happens in all kinds of different households.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

The Power of Opposites - NLP Article

Inverting reality is a real tactic used by the elite power brokers to control the masses.

Try learning about it.

You don't think these people are into NLP?

new topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join