It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: flyandi

hard to nuke a group opperating terror cells in multiple countries (some of them allied others near allied nations) better reaction would be to put aside all nationalisim and form a colition of usa china russia nato and middle eastern nations and crush these cockroaches every where they try to hide and hang their (isis)rotting corpses from Baghdad to Bangladesh until there are no more left of these animals.

and just as a side note to those blaming all Muslims for this your as guilty as alot on the left of blaming one group of people over a few extremists actions . when there is a shooting we get mad one half calls for gun control and blames it all on gun owners as if we are of one mind,the other half blames the left for labling all gun owners as dangerrious but in the same breath does the same to followers of Allah. not all gun owners wanna shoot people and not all muslims want to kill other people who dont think like they do . just call it what it is bigoted and prejudiced murdering bastards decided to kill based on ignorance and biggory to try to get us all to cave to fear

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I have many friends and family who are gay... If ISIS wants to hurt them, they will have to go through me first....

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Why is ISIS trying to lure us into vaporising their caliphate?

Didn't you know? They believe their God will protect them from nuclear blasts and radiation. So they are putting their God to a test in effect. If they had nukes they would have wiped the rest of humanity out at their first chance, that we sit back and do nothing when they attack us only supports their belief that their God is protecting them. Obama is to blame, Trump is coming.

link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: game over man

Look at how they work. Then get back to me.

TheRedneck

No, you're still talking down to me...it's obvious you blew me off and didn't look at any of the links I posted. You believe surveillance technology will never grow to what I originally described when they are being worked on. You know we've gone from the game pong to call of duty, or rotary phones to smart phones. You sound like you want to see more terrorist attacks.

If your answer is everyone should have been strapped with guns in the club, then everyone going out all the time will all have a gun on them? They will all have to have an AR-15 in case a terrorist with AR-15 attacks them, and a bullet proof vest and helmet. That is not the sign of a sophisticated society. Every single person is to carry a weapon?

It would be so much wiser to invent more sophisticated surveillance technology. I'm sure those researchers, scientists, engineers, and mathematicians, in their process would build other inventions.

link   
a reply to: introvert

I would like to know too because I had some family members whose husbands beat them and they had no connection to any religion.

link   
tcpalm.com

Federal, state and local law enforcement are at two homes on the Treasure Coast connected to the assailant in the Orlando mass shooting early Sunday at a nightclub.

They are at a home in the 2500 block of South 17th Street, Fort Pierce, said police spokesman Ed Cunningham. The home is registered to a Omar Mateen.

The FBI and Port St. Lucie Police also are at a home 500 block of Southwest Bayshore Boulevard in Port St. Lucie.

edit on 12-6-2016 by oletimer because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2016 by oletimer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Its the FBI that made the claim of a connection to ISIS, for whatever that is worth. Its not ATSers making it up.

But hey, whatever fits a political agenda.

Side note: that church killer should have been shot on site, but this here is part of a war, and failing to realize the larger picture will put us on the losing end. In that respect, that is diffierent than a dispicable hate filled psychotic kid on meds. The poliicies of the far left on immigration are helping our enemies of state, though they are not a causal factor.

link   
This is some major bull. As a young gay woman, it fills me with disappointment and, if I'm honest, anger. Hope the families get through this.
edit on 12-6-2016 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2016 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Peeple

Why apologize for the truth of how you feel?! "Racism" these days is just another word for "realist" when stating views on the situation the world's in and who's causing it. I'd absolutely love to be proven wrong on how I feel towards islamists (of whom not all are muslims), but that's hard to do with the twisted way news presents events and those involved.

link   
Oops! DP

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This thread is turning into absolute [email protected]'s time for me to leave

rest in peace innocent souls
edit on 736k2016Sundaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I agree with that too, but I guess you have to think to yourself - If I had average redneck Joe Sixpack living next door and he was doing this and I'd think about reporting him real, real hard, and the only thing stopping me is that this isn't Joe Sixpack, this is Ali, and I don't want anyone to think I pulled the trigger because this is Ali ... You might want to gut check your impulse.

I agree...mind you, I find the name 'Homeland Security' a mite...shall we say 'Teutonic' and not in a good schnitzel-eatin' way, to begin with.

Edit to say, bottom line is that the event was tragic and need to be fully investigated.

edit on 12-6-2016 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

How is that any worse than a North Carolina pastor preaching that all gays and lesbians should be put behind electrified fences to die?

Christianity is just as creepy a religion.

It isn't any worse. The only difference I see is that he suggested they be put behind a fence, feed them, and let them die naturally rather than outright murder them all.

All fanatical preachers are creepy, imo, but Islam takes the blue ribbon for creepiness.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

So it isn't Islamic terrorism ... but it is?

Or you think it is, but you aren't going to say so?

Basically, it comes to this: Both the neighbors of the San Bernardino couple and the neighbor of this guy noticed some really odd activity that they thought they ought to report, but they were paralyzed by their own fear of being thought racist.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
This thread is turning into absolute [email protected]'s time for me to leave

Ya, the best and brightest among us are at their best in this thread.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi
Time to go nuclear in the middle east .. that's what they want anyway .. let's show them!!!

What you going to nuke?

Doubt isis will ablidge you by meeting up in one area.

The whole reason they lasted this long is cause as soon as credable force show up the shatter into the desert and hide.
edit on 12-6-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Time to go nuclear in the middle east .. that's what they want anyway .. let's show them!!!

That would have prevented this....how?

No prevention .. what's done is done .. there is no going back.

But we finally have to be really honest with ourselves and ask if we have failed with our "stay-away" policy.

Shock & Awe!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

the difference is there isn't a military group of radical christians declaring war on the world and trying to send us back to the stone age in some apocalyptic vision of jesus coming back to save the world and impose sharia law

i mean how obvious does it need to get before you look at reality folks

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

What you going to nuke?

Doubt isis will ablidge you by meeting up in one area.

The whole reason they last this long is cause as soon as credable force show up the shatter into the desert and hide.

I think some people are just itching for us to nuke somebody.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

the difference is there isn't a military group of radical christians declaring war on the world and trying to send us back to the stone age in some apocalyptic vision of jesus coming back to save the world and impose sharia law

i mean how obvious does it need to get before you look at reality folks

Yeah, there is. It's called the USA.

And it's sending the ME back into the stone age, physically.

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join