It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: odzeandennz
when that white supremacist massacred a bunch of women and children at a church last december, was that a terror attack or just a 'lone gunman filled with hate'?

is there a christian terror network bombing and shooting people across the globe?

just curious

Yeah. It's called the US of A

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Just a coincidence sorry sir no connection there.

Or with ISIS releasing a video saying they were going to attack Florida.

and then the guy calls 911 and declares allegiance to isis

no connection here folks move along

link   

Gays Must Die Says Speaker At Orlando Mosque - WFTV 9 Orlando Report

This could be what encouraged the shooter....just saying. It's from April 2016.

link   
a reply to: matafuchs
matafuchs, could you check your private messages, please?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Just a coincidence sorry sir no connection there.

Or with ISIS releasing a video saying they were going to attack Florida.

and then the guy calls 911 and declares allegiance to isis

no connection here folks move along

DOH!...sorry again. DARN those facts!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

edit on 6jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

totally irrelevant gypsy

no connection

**finger in ears la la la la la NO CONNECTION la la la la **

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

dont think we have had one of those for a while since IRA shut down opperations guess the last one off the top of my head would eitehr be one of those abortion clinic bombers or Oklahoma city
edit on 12-6-2016 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

a reply to: Shamrock6

so someone calling 911 and declaring allegiance to ISIS has nothing to do with a connection to ISIS?

am i reading that right?

If you're having a mental break and you're gonna go, go big, am I right?

Odd how with both this and San Bern they all of a sudden declared allegiancce to the convenient enemy of the day.

It wasn't a 'sudden allegience'. This guy was investigated for terror ties for a few years now.

The senior law enforcement source reports that Mateen became a person of interest in 2013 and again in 2014

www.thedailybeast.com...

link   
All these people who don't value our laws and rights need to get the # out of our country!!!!

Seriously .. it seems the biggest issue for these people is that they can't deal with our understanding of freedom.

Pure evil won today again!

link   
a reply to: JustMike

Much appreciated.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
And so the mass Social Group Warfare agenda is finally taking hold.

And as a result, now nightclubs are going to become police state ordeals. Door & Drink prices are going to go up.

Good news for security companies, anyways. Tragic for so many others.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

The senior law enforcement source told The Daily Beast that Mateen was born in New York and was married for a time to a woman from New Jersey. That woman told the Washington Post that he repeatedly abused her during their marraige, which lasted from April 2009 to July 2011. “He was not a stable person,” the ex-wife said. “He beat me. He would just come home and start beating me up because the laundry wasn’t finished or something like that.” Mateen's parent are from Afghanistan but he was not very religious, she said, adding that he "seemed like a normal human being." Mateen's father Mir Seddique told NBC News that the sight of two men kissing angered his son. “We are saying we are apologizing for the whole incident,” the father added. “We weren’t aware of any action he is taking. We are in shock like the whole country.” The attack, he said, “has nothing to do with religion.” However, Pete Williams of NBC News reported that Mateen called 911 and swore his allegiance to al-Baghdadi of ISIS before the shooting massacre.

Lots of conflicting information.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

This is not a mass shooting. It is a terror attack.

That's like saying, "This is not a fruit, it's a banana". Yes, it's likely a terrorist attack. But a mass of people were shot. Therefore, it's ALSO a mass shooting. That's the larger category.

What happens when a local sports event is attacked? Is it still a mass shooting?

If a mass of people were shot, yes, it's a mass shooting. Whether it's a terrorist attack or not depends on the motivation and other factors.

Again, I don't much care for word police. I choose my words.

link   
OFF THE WIRES NOW:
ISIS just officially claimed responsibility.

link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

a reply to: Shamrock6

so someone calling 911 and declaring allegiance to ISIS has nothing to do with a connection to ISIS?

am i reading that right?

If you're having a mental break and you're gonna go, go big, am I right?

Odd how with both this and San Bern they all of a sudden declared allegiancce to the convenient enemy of the day.

Don't worry, every die hard liberal stool pusher just became proud war mongering gun owning Trump supporters across this great land after seeing how vulnerable and helpless their liberal ideals have left them.

Huh? Illogical.

Anyone who thinks they're exempt or safe from violence anywhere on this planet is a fool. That changes nothing about how people choose to deal with any fear that may impose on them.

I am no more or less fearful today because of one event, no matter how horrific. It does not fundamentally change who I am or what I believe.

I do however have more fear of and disdain and pity for anyone not firmly grounded enough in their convictions, beliefs, and reality to allow single events to shatter them. And even more for those who would take the opportunity to profit from the same.

link   
Islamic state claiming responsibility

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Time to go nuclear in the middle east .. that's what they want anyway .. let's show them!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Hmm.

Beating his wife for not doing laundry is typical of radicals. Surpsied he didn't do something more grotesque. Lucky for her we're in America. We didn't used to put up with that # where I'm from at least. Never know now..

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

Gays Must Die Says Speaker At Orlando Mosque - WFTV 9 Orlando Report

This could be what encouraged the shooter....just saying. It's from April 2016.

"He emphasized this was a private event".....Well, maybe we need to know about what is being said behind closed doors in these so-called Islamic Centers. When a man from Iran can come here and recommend that gays be killed out of compassion for their condition, who is listening to this advice. Who may be vulnerable enough to carry it out? This place should be investigated, the imam should be investigated. Creepy religion.

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join