It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: DBCowboy

I sure that the "domestic" is the agenda to punish real American citizens while born American terrorist thanks to Americas birth policies and immigrants keep killing people.

The bills in congress to address domestic terrorist are a joke.

Agreed.

A senseless tragedy, is seen as an opportunity in government.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Liquesence

What are currently considered to be "facts," so far:

The suspect:

Was a US citizen.
Legally bought his guns.
Proclaimed via phone allegiance to the leader of IS.
Murdered 50 people in a gay night club.
Is dead.

I will correct the first one. He was born on our soil to Afghan parents. That does not mean he was an American. He was a jihadist with loyalty to extreme Islam and was about as much an American as Mao or Hitler or Pol Pot.

I said US citizen, which he was. FACT.

He was born in the US; therefore he was an AMERICAN CITIZEN.

Smh.

I suppose some of us could wax philosophical on that.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

but this guy was not a refugee ,he was born in new york as a naturalized citizen of the united states so in this case i dont see a relation to "immigrants are to blame"

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: queenofswords

What are currently considered to be "facts," so far:

The suspect:

Was a US citizen.
Legally bought his guns.
Proclaimed via phone allegiance to the leader of IS.
Murdered 50 people in a gay night club.
Is dead.

I will correct the first one. He was born on our soil to Afghan parents. That does not mean he was an American. He was a jihadist with loyalty to extreme Islam and was about as much an American as Mao or Hitler or Pol Pot.

I said US citizen, which he was. FACT.

He was born in the US; therefore he was an AMERICAN CITIZEN.

Smh.

I suppose some of us could wax philosophical on that.

Insofar as what it means to truly be an "American" at heart, yes.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think this is what you are thinking of:

Sad, but true.

link   
by not saying it's muslims he's using the power of suggestion to let you come to the come to the conclusion that it's muslims

by allowing you to draw your own conclusion he's using the power of suggestion so that you think the idea was yours

To understand the Power of Suggestion, you need to appreciate the nature of suggestion and how it works. For example, suggestions should always be in the positive.

If you read ‘don’t think of a black cat’, what do you think of? If only at a subconscious level, you probably thought of a black cat.

it's a very powerful tool

Power of Suggestion

*** pearls before swine ***

I told you before he even spoke what was going to happen its predictable when you truly educate yourself on mind control and NLP
edit on 6/12/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: marg6043

What does all of that have to do with the Tinfoil posting this garbage:

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Don't worry, every die hard liberal stool pusher just became proud war mongering gun owning Trump supporter

I fail to see how calling someone out on their anti-homosexual slurs is in any way, shape, or form being an apologist for an Islamic attack.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
More confirmation there were at least two shooters:

woodradio.iheart.com...
Javier Antonetti, 53, told the Sentinel he was towards the back of the club on a night out with his brother when he heard the shots ring out.
"There were so many, at least 40," he said. "I saw two guys and it was constant, like 'pow, pow, pow,' " Antonetti said.

link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

one must begin to look at why they really hate America.

Look no further than that 'separation' of church and state.

How we treat women, and gays.

The entirety of WESTERN civilization is an affront to a religion that is still stuck in the 7th century.

link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
a reply to: neo96

but this guy was not a refugee ,he was born in new york as a naturalized citizen of the united states so in this case i dont see a relation to "immigrants are to blame"

Sure there is. His parents were immigrants. Or their parents. Somebody in his family is an immigrant. And thus, had we never allowed them to immigrate, this wouldn't have happened. Duh.

And yes, that's an actual bit of "logic" from earlier in the thread.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

We already know two people discharged firearms in the club. Thanks.

link   
a reply to: 200Plus

People are angry, they are upset.

Partisan differences aside, I think each and every one of us is sickened and saddened by what happened.

It's a highly emotional topic. Some will react differently than others.

link   

It is not partisan to point out that this islamic terrorist supports the administration and party that makes islamic terrorism so much easier to commit.

It was revealed after the last major Islamic terror attack that it could have been prevented if investigators were allowed to do their job.

Phil Haney, a U.S. Customs and Border Patrol analyst, says he was ordered to stop investigating Deobandi Islamist groups and his work on them was erased.

He even says he was subjected to a disciplinary when he attempted to blow the whistle. If he’d been allowed to continue his investigation, he claims Malik’s visa application would have been flagged for greater scrutiny. He explained: “The administration was more concerned about the civil rights and liberties of foreign Islamic groups with terrorist ties than the safety and security of Americans”.

www.breitbart.com... potential-terrorists/

link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I very taken by your post and the definition to redefine "homegrown".

Like Queens said just because he was born in the US that makes him a "citizens" by law, but his mind and hart was never American.

This bring the issue of what is happening in Europe this days with second and third generation citizens from middle eastern countries, most of them will remind with alliances to their ancestry and never will embrace the host countries.

We are going to seen this problem in the US where this people are creating their own Meccas to live by their Islamic rules and then using our own laws against us to protect their rights.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

That is some hateful stuff right there.

The poster is celebrating the death of innocent people at the hands of a disgusting jihadist.

In the same breath that same poster would probably jump on Obama for not doing enough about ISIS...

I just can't anymore.

Talk about gun control, talk about Islamic jihad, talk about violence in general...I just can't take wanton hatred like this. It's a shame people like this play for the gun rights team.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

*** pearls before swine ***

I have a sudden urge to vomit.

edit on 6/12/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: UnBreakable

The senior law enforcement source told The Daily Beast that Mateen was born in New York and was married for a time to a woman from New Jersey. That woman told the Washington Post that he repeatedly abused her during their marraige, which lasted from April 2009 to July 2011. “He was not a stable person,” the ex-wife said. “He beat me. He would just come home and start beating me up because the laundry wasn’t finished or something like that.” Mateen's parent are from Afghanistan but he was not very religious, she said, adding that he "seemed like a normal human being." Mateen's father Mir Seddique told NBC News that the sight of two men kissing angered his son. “We are saying we are apologizing for the whole incident,” the father added. “We weren’t aware of any action he is taking. We are in shock like the whole country.” The attack, he said, “has nothing to do with religion.” However, Pete Williams of NBC News reported that Mateen called 911 and swore his allegiance to al-Baghdadi of ISIS before the shooting massacre.

Lots of conflicting information.

The shooter pledged his allegience to ISIS. ISIS claimed responsibilty. I don't see where there is a conflict.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
And to think people.

Thousands of refugees from the middle east already.

So it begs the question.

When and WHERE is the next attack?

I'd hate to bring up the election.

But those that were giving that guy a hard time about putting a moratorium of travel from the middle east ?

Only look that much more foolish.

Ramadan runs to July 7th or so, so I expect more before that day shall pass, after all Jihadists are guaranteed 10x the reward during this time.

link   

America is a nation that embrace open freedoms to all, been against one certain group of people is personal, when is open then it deserves scrutiny.

Plain and simple.

link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Yup. It's lose-lose.

To some people, there will never be a Goldilocks. It's always too hot or too cold.

Damned if someone denounces it, and damned if someone doesn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join