It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
50 dead, 53 injured.

Holy # are you serious????

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

They just updated it.

link   
FBI suspects Radical Islamic Terrorism:

FBI Special Agent in Charge Ron Hopper said there’s no further threat to Orlando or the surrounding area.

When asked if the gunman had a connection to radical Islamic terrorism, Hopper said, “we do have suggestions that individual has leanings towards that.”

newyork.cbslocal.com...

link   

Sadly?

Yes.

link   
These dreadful acts are designed to dictate what islam wants and is going to get regardless of the lives lost tally - especially non muslims.

Acts like this are designed to creat fear and aim to stop people enjoying themselves. Just look up what muslims hate and you will see music, dancing, wearing pretty clothes and men and women mixing g freely etc etc providing everyone is miserable, women isolated and dressed in shrouds islam is happy.

And the best part is that some grand mufti of Saudi now says its ok for a man to eat his wife - so you can add cannibalism into the mix if the food runs out. degenerating downwards in an ever decreasing cycle. Going to be hard to integrate that little lot into our societies.

link   

link   

Sadly?

Yes.

Jeez.

I have a lot of family in Orlando better start making phone calls!
edit on 6/12/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: JimBielson
a reply to: Gryphon66

Ok, so what angle of this story would you have us discuss? What is your agenda here? Do you even have a point? How do we prevent this in the future? Please do tell...

One more response to your disgusting attempts to chime in on this tragedy:

50 people or more are dead. It's not about politics to me at this point.

50???! I thought it was 20. One is too many but chiming in as you call it is what ATS is all about. Should we just shut down the thread? What should we talk about? Please let us know the narrative and I will try and discuss..

Again, SMH..

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I have to wonder if this will trigger more acts of cowardly terrorism elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Pundits are now calling this the largest mass shooting in American history... but again, let's just ignore the elephant in the room.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I have to wonder if this will trigger more acts of cowardly terrorism elsewhere.

My heart says these cowardly acts wont stop, be it for political,religious or just flat out crazy, man i wish my kids where here today, i am feeling pretty messed up this morning.

link   
a reply to: JimBielson

No they just announced it was 50
horrible news, 50 people that did nothing but live the way they wanted to.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Not Muslims ... Islamic ideology which seems to churn out a lot of these "lone" wolves.

There have been more lone wolves in this country that weren't Muslim

Which is the point I was trying to make

Ideology aside - sometimes and individual just loses it

I know we don't know any details yet - it could be anything. I think most of us realize that the USA is at risk

But, you know - your answer speaks volumes. I am not comforted

link   
The shooter's father said he was very angered seeing two men kiss a while ago... And that he didn't think it had anything to do with religion... This was a gay night club. I haven't heard anything to suggest that this is a terrorist attack. More likely, a hate crime. Hate is at an all-time high.
edit on 6/12/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

(post by onequestion removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The pulse nightclub is in very close proximity to where 'The Voice' star and talented singer, Christina Grimmie; was killed days ago after a concert at the Plaza Live Theater.

Link

link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Pundits are now calling this the largest mass shooting in American history... but again, let's just ignore the elephant in the room.

Guns?

link   
Welcome to Ramadan I guess...

Hopefully it isn't a coordinated series of events that will continue in France with the European Championship...

50 dead... Islamic roots... Ramadan... going to be some revenge attacks sadly!

link   

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Gryphon66

And it starts...

And I responded to "it" ...

Are you going to perpetuate "it" and make this a purely political screed as well?

Apprently he's a Kanye West fan, can we blame Kanye too?

It's about as stupid as blaming all Muslims for this or all white people for Dylan Roof, so why not?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join