It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BLee8127
The country that likes to drop bomb's on people, promote violence, and among countless other evil acts. If you're surprised then I'm afraid you're not very intelligent. All the violence in this world makes me sick, I'm ashamed to call myself human.

And having done so provoked a vile evil devil cold blooded killers the likes of which the world has never seen. ISIS.
edit on 6/12/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: selfharmonise

I thought lone wolf stood for a lone actor, regardless if they just watched Jihadi videos or, the worst case scenario, were trained by trainers and handlers smuggled through one our borders?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Such a sad situation.

I lived in Orlando for many years, have been to Pulse on more than one occasion and have many friends that frequent that spot. Haven't heard of anyone I know personally having been affected but my thoughts are with the victims and their families.

And with Christina Grimmie being murdered there Friday night too? Sad weekend in O-Town.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
He is a Muslim radical.

They are bent on the genocide of homosexuals and he went into a gay club and began shooting...This is not surprising and only the beginning...

Their ethos is long since bereft of humanity and bent on the subjugation of women and the genocide of infidels, apostates and homosexuals...

They are a virus who love death more than we love life and an enemy whose sensibilities reside in the Stone Age are an almost invincible foe...

Only violence speaks to them and I say we begin a conversation in a language they can understand...

We, the light of the west, will not stand for our citizens to be judged and murdered based upon their sexual orientation or whatever 7th century litmus test these savages use as a gauge.

War is coming whether we like it or not...personally I'd rather the war be in their homeland rather than mine...

-Christosterone

link   
a reply to: BLee8127

Humans have been violent since the dawn of time.

Lone wolf wraps it up nice and neat. No more need to ask questions. Same goes with the terrorist label.

link   
Wonder why CNN hasn't said anything about the name being released?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Source was stated as someone not actual law enforcement.

Link to the live local feed:

www.wesh.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: atomish

My first thought upon hearing this news was "ANOTHER bizarre/shocking shooting in Orlando?" Because there was the murder of The Voice contestant the night before. Florida is always weird (Florida Man) but, dang, what the hell is going on down there? Synchronicities always make me go "Hmmm...".
edit on 6/12/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

There is no such thing a coincidence.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Wonder why CNN hasn't said anything about the name being released?

Probably for the same reason that MSN hasn't. CBS made their release based on two unnamed sources. The rest are waiting for the press conference.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Gee, I wonder why as well.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Urgh nice to catch up on the news on a Sunday morning and see another mental case jerk radical slaughtering people.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Pretty sure the gunman will turn out to be a mentally challenged white male that acquired a gun legally without hassle.

you sure?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: selfharmonise
Why do we always sanitise these guys by calling them 'lone wolves' or 'lone actors' - these people are almost always parts of networks who train, fund and equip them.

If you listen to the cries of 'lone wolf', you are being utterly fooled.

It's an attempt to marginalize them from the ideology of the pack.

As if to say, they did this on their own without permission, so it's not that bad.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That makes sense.
Just heard there was not explosives found yet and the devices they found have been cleared as not.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: selfharmonise
Why do we always sanitise these guys by calling them 'lone wolves' or 'lone actors' - these people are almost always parts of networks who train, fund and equip them.

If you listen to the cries of 'lone wolf', you are being utterly fooled.

It's an attempt to marginalize them from the ideology of the pack.

As if to say, they did this on their own without permission, so it's not that bad.

That and if they were acting as part of a group ... then that might mean there are more of them out there ... and if there are more of them then it might mean we have to take our heads out of the sand and understand there is a problem with this ideology that wants to kill everyone who isn't like it is.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Which I am sure you are getting at they are scared too, sorry they haven't stopped saying radical Islam all morning.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
CNN says no viable explosives which doesn't exactly say there were no explosives only that they weren't going to blow up because whoever made them did a bad job.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thought they said they were cleared as not, but I could of heard it wrong.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
If the cowardly shooter was an Islamic terrorist, then why was he a democrat? The dems have been on the forefront of GLBT equality lately.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join