It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: opethPA

The obvious connection between it being a gay night club and the transgender and lgbqt gender pronoun laws and issues being shoved down our throat have a more than obvious connection.

It does, but at the same time, it is also well known that radical Islam and gays are not friends. ISIS has been tossing them off of buildings.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

There's never been a cookie cutter American or culture and there has always been clashes. Hippies weren't a culture created by the government nor are LGBTs... that's freaking absurd.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Shooter identified as Omar Mateen. US citizen from Port St. Lucie . Fl. Reporting on Cbs News.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Beat me to it. US Citizen from Florida but not Orlando. Afghani parents, if you look at the name in Google there is a facebook post saying as much.

Wait, that's if you believe a post under CBS's facebook. They did ID Omar Mateen though. Since the post is speculative, I took the image out that I found under the name search.
edit on 12-6-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I've been saying it this entire thread.

Operation culture creation.

Like I said before, they are practicing their MK projects on us using the media.

Why this is even a surprise to any of you kinda blows me mind.

Did we lose that segment of ATS that knows about and has researched how the media is used to create cultures and control minds? WTF??

link   

The obvious connection between it being a gay night club and the transgender and lgbqt gender pronoun laws and issues being shoved down our throat have a more than obvious connection.

Doesn't mean this guy was some sort of flase flag but like i said, the MK tactics can backfire and produce unforseen consequences especially when the "receiver" is already mentally unstable.

Certainly any program of any type can backfire but I also don't rule out that this was just a bad person.

Mankind has been doing horrible, violent, terrible things to each other long before the advent of Govt And to me this is just as likely another sad example of that as it is any complex conspiracy theory.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

There's never been a cookie cutter American or culture and there has always been clashes. Hippies weren't a culture created by the government nor are LGBTs... that's freaking absurd.

Actually the hippy movement was hijiacked really early and used as a testing ground for psychedelics do some research.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

You may be right.

This didn't go down like Jihadist terrorism. The shooter was not suicidal; he took hostages. If this was terrorism-related, it was lone wolf semi-radicalized.

On the other hand, I keep hearing that this attack was "well organized" instead of a crime of passion. Something's not adding up according to the reports. I just don't want to say much more on that until we get more information.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I'm not ruling that out either but the coincidence is eery and to deny that there isn't a possible connection is equally as ignorant as denying that it could be a Muslim terrorist or some crazy right winged Christian nut who spent to much time in the mountains reading bible versus.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's true but all of the terrorist activity happening the US since 911 has been suspect at best. Even San Bernadino threw some red flags IMO.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

a reply to: TheBulk

I've been saying it this entire thread.

Operation culture creation.

Like I said before, they are practicing their MK projects on us using the media.

Why this is even a surprise to any of you kinda blows me mind.

Did we lose that segment of ATS that knows about and has researched how the media is used to create cultures and control minds? WTF??

No need to black bag or anything else anymore. People willingly take the psyche meds, are plugged into the MSM or Social media 24/7, Bernays had no idea how far his ideas would morph!

Not to mention, "Identity Politics" which was the governments way to become involved in almost every aspect of our lives?

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Big surprise, shooter was a registered Democrat-

flvoters.com...

link   
It should be added that CBS's ID of the shooter is based on two unnamed law enforcement sources.

link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Exactly what I said earlier...

Bernays but taken to extremes and because there's no measures of accountability in mass media BOOM we have the worse race relations we've had in decades and all kinds of other media driven divisions being pumped into American culture.

Who knows... the KGB could be responsible for some of it....

Is it far fetched to think that there are foreign intelligence operations working within our borders using the same techniques to drive wedges between us and hijack our political process?

That's how I would do it.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

edit on 6/12/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Actually the hippy movement was hijiacked really early and used as a testing ground for psychedelics do some research.

I don't think willing participants counts as hijacked.

link   

Doesn't mean this guy was some sort of flase flag but like i said, the MK tactics can backfire and produce unforseen consequences especially when the "receiver" is already mentally unstable.

I totally agree with you. Anyone who doesn't understand how the news can (but not always is) used to condition the populace needs to do more research.

+8 more 
link   

originally posted by: Signals
Big surprise, shooter was a registered Democrat-

flvoters.com...

Isn't it interesting how often that is the case and yet the narrative is always that it's the right, conservatives that are the violent Dangerous Ones?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The country that likes to drop bomb's on people, promote violence, and among countless other evil acts. If you're surprised then I'm afraid you're not very intelligent. All the violence in this world makes me sick, I'm ashamed to call myself human.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Why do we always sanitise these guys by calling them 'lone wolves' or 'lone actors' - these people are almost always parts of networks who train, fund and equip them.

If you listen to the cries of 'lone wolf', you are being utterly fooled.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join