It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: ketsuko

Thought they said they were cleared as not, but I could of heard it wrong.

Well, the breaking news feed I've got up says that they were found and identified and cleared; no viable explosive devices.

You tell me.

My reading is that nothing was going to blow up, but when it says "no viable" that indicates someone built something wrong rather then no bombs at all.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: muse7
Pretty sure the gunman will turn out to be a mentally challenged white male that acquired a gun legally without hassle.

you sure?

Funny he says that I can personally get my hands on a firearm and I'm willing to bet other can as well from means other than what's deemed as normal or legal.

I'm speaking hypothetically though.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

What would truly bust the narrative is if he is closeted. If he had deep rooted issues with his sexuality being in conflict with his religion.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Because just because you register to a party doesn't mean you hold every view to a t? Or that that info was from 10 years ago and who knows what his views were? Do we really already have to politicize this btw?

edit on thSun, 12 Jun 2016 08:54:38 -0500America/Chicago620163880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Is this the guy?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

That makes a sick kind of sense.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Not saying it didn't, I didn't see a feed say it just what I heard. Another report said the same but also that it could be they just were bombs that are not dangerous at this point.

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

What would truly bust the narrative is if he is closeted. If he had deep rooted issues with his sexuality being in conflict with his religion.

Damn, I'm going to call that a nice catch until other information proves otherwise.

link   
So if this turns out to be a Muslim Terrorist will the left still defend this? Will he be called a White American Terrorist of Muslim decent?

This was a gay nightclub from what we are reading. Will the LGBT still bow to dear leader on gun control? Did you see some of the very heavily armed cops in military dress at this location? They look very tough and prepared. Tragically, 20 had to die before the cops took this guy out. Absurd looking cop quarter of the way down.

Will Trump, his supporters, the NRA and the American Flag be blamed?

One thing is for sure IMO, political correctness is the disease. Allowing the radicalization of this kid is the lefts problem. Anything goes and if you call anyone out no matter how absurd they are you are a bigot. It will be interesting to read the history of this kid and any warning signs people close to him had.

Keep twerking folks.. This looks like the beginning of a long hot summer with ISIS as the party favor..

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I don't see that as realistic. Too many closer targets if he was just psychology disturbed.

TheRedneck

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Because just because you register to a party doesn't mean you hold every view to a t? Or that that info was from 10 years ago and who knows what his views were? Do we really already have to politicize this btw

Just trying to understand his possible motive.

I don't think him being a democrat is a motive for his cowardly act. It's why I asked the question.

link   

originally posted by: muse7
Pretty sure the gunman will turn out to be a mentally challenged white male that acquired a gun legally without hassle.

Yep, because that's the first thing everyone thinks whenever there is a mass shooting lately...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Not arguing with you

Just saying that he either had fake devices or devices that were badly put together and weren't going to explode.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

We don't know what's true at the moment. It could be as true as anything else suggested so far. Not to mention homophobia is often rooted in self-hatred.

edit on 6/12/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JimBielson

Mostly likely the liberal media will try their hardest to paint this as something it isn't. For some reason according to the left Muslims are higher on the victim hierarchy scale than women and gays.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
If you are in the Orlando area and want to help, they are looking for O+, O- and AB plasma donors.
edit on 12-6-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
A CNN consultant just stated that his sources indicate the suspect was from another country. A "muslim country".

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimBielson
So if this turns out to be a Muslim Terrorist will the left still defend this? Will he be called a White American Terrorist of Muslim decent?

This was a gay nightclub from what we are reading. Will the LGBT still bow to dear leader on gun control? Did you see some of the very heavily armed cops in military dress at this location? They look very tough and prepared. Tragically, 20 had to die before the cops took this guy out. Absurd looking cop quarter of the way down.

Will Trump, his supporters, the NRA and the American Flag be blamed?

One thing is for sure IMO, political correctness is the disease. Allowing the radicalization of this kid is the lefts problem. Anything goes and if you call anyone out no matter how absurd they are you are a bigot. It will be interesting to read the history of this kid and any warning signs people close to him had.

Keep twerking folks.. This looks like the beginning of a long hot summer with ISIS as the party favor..

Congratulations.

You managed to cover every BS partisan point in a tirade basically attempting to use the deaths of 20 people for political gain.

Sorry political "gain" because no one, even here on ATS, is going to give credence to that screed.

Perhaps, just for a few hours, we could be mournful that once again 20 or more Americans died on American soil before we start chanting baleful political rhetoric?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
If you are in the Orlando area and want to help, they are looking for O+, O- and AB plasma donors.

My family and I are flying in to Orlando tomorrow morning. I will have to look in to donating.

Did you happen to see what facilities are in need?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The hospital on Michigan and Orange

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join