It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Haven't heard it yet and am watching it live. The only confirmation I have seen is that it was an act of terrorism, but nothing about domestic ot international.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Danny Banks, FBI, in news release:

Terrorism assumed because of multiple victims. No determination yet on domestic or international. Investigation underway.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

All this transgender and gay rights issues taking the forefront for the past few months is going to push people who are mentally unstable over the edge.

This is what happens when you try to use MK ultra weapons on the public through the television and social media and it backfire once in a while and an already nutcase takes the programming to the extreme.

Operation culture creation backfiring.

Just ask Edward Bernays how that works.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Seems like a good enough place to insert these definitions:

"Domestic terrorism" means activities with the following three characteristics: Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law; Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.

A hate crime is a traditional offense like murder, arson, or vandalism with an added element of bias. For the purposes of collecting statistics, the FBI has defined a hate crime as a “criminal offense against a person or property motivated in whole or in part by an offender’s bias against a race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, or gender identity.” Hate itself is not a crime—and the FBI is mindful of protecting freedom of speech and other civil liberties. These efforts serve as a backstop for investigations by state and local authorities, which handle the vast majority of hate crime cases throughout the country.

www.fbi.gov...
www.fbi.gov...

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: angeldoll
Well, it's either,

1. you-know-who (can't say)
2. the other you-know-who (can't say)
3. Crazy Christian white guy

I guess this is the way I have to talk now.

Let me put you at ease, angel.

It was a Muslim. Bank it.

I admit I was being a smart arse, but I personally don't think it was. With all this crazy 'bathroom' war going on right now, it is more likely to be some freaked out homophobe who is morally decayed.
edit on 6/12/2016 by angeldoll because: Cause Haz is a smart-arse too

link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

They are misusing the word terrorism until they identify a motive.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

I agree, but yes I will wait. I wouldn't bet against it at this point. You can say I told you so later if it makes you feel better.

I have no intention of saying 'I told you so'.
That isn't what it is about.
I heard the talking head on ABC's Good Morning America say that the FBI reported that the terrorist had 'radical Islamic ties'. That is what they said, not 'suspected'.
I know what I heard.
ABC might be wrong.
I don't know.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: angeldoll

They have been talking about radical Islam possibities for the past hour or so. What is it that you think they won't say?

Right? What reality is this where people can't say things?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

All this transgender and gay rights issues taking the forefront for the past few months is going to push people who are mentally unstable over the edge.

This is what happens when you try to use MK ultra weapons on the public through the television and social media and it backfire once in a while and an already nutcase takes the programming to the extreme.

Operation culture creation backfiring.

Just ask Edward Bernays how that works.

It could be MK Ultra or mind control but it could also or is more likely to be a bad person did a horrible thing without any Govt involvement.

Personally the situation is way too new and not enough accurate info has been given for me to form a theory.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I think you're right.

We're getting more editorial than developments now.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Soon as I heard it I did sway towards that bathroom issue.

But I trust (vomits in mouth a little bit) the FBI for some reason.

link   
a reply to: opethPA

Since when was the government smart enough to perpetrate a culture creation using mind control techniques developed during the MK ultra projects and other research projects?

link   

Or a case of over zealous reporting or just plain misinformed. No one else is saying that.

+3 more 
link   
At first all the comments sections and forums work predicting white male or Christian and there was all kinds of outrage about Trump. Now that it's a Muslim suddenly everyone's tunes have changed.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Since when was the government smart enough to perpetrate a culture creation using mind control techniques developed during the MK ultra projects and other research projects?

I don't jump to a conspiracy based explanation for every event like some posters do.

All I'm saying is their isnt enough accurate on this event yet to really surmise anything other than innocent people died.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I've read several sources, not just the Mail, that have run with the same FBI source, so someone in the FBI said that. Now whether or not that source is wrong? Who can say, but someone did say because several news outlets: Mail, ABC, and one or two more local ones to Orlando have run with it.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Culture creation is no joke but it takes hella research to understand even just the basics.

Think hippies from the 1960's.

That was their first go at it on a bigger scale.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
At first all the comments sections and forums work predicting white male or Christian and there was all kinds of outrage about Trump. Now that it's a Muslim suddenly everyone's tunes have changed.

This always happens. Whenever there is an event like this, the universal first speculation is that it must be a Christian (still outside chance of it) or white redneck mad at Obama or now a Trump follower, they run with it first because secretly they all so desperately have wanted that to be true because that's really what they think of us.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

The obvious connection between it being a gay night club and the transgender and lgbqt gender pronoun laws and issues being shoved down our throat have a more than obvious connection.

Doesn't mean this guy was some sort of flase flag but like i said, the MK tactics can backfire and produce unforseen consequences especially when the "receiver" is already mentally unstable.
edit on 6/12/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well the daily mail one you linked earlier didn't say confirmed, just that they are looking into it. No one is denying it as a possibility, just that it hasn't been confirmed.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join