It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of Witches Consecutively Curse Stanford Rapist Brock Turner.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter
a reply to: seeker1963

Why wouldn't they put a curse on the man that actually committed the crime and escaped a fitting sentence?

The kid was arrested. It was and is the judge's responsibility for the sentencing! Right?

Holy hell, does the mob mentality have a severe lack of reasoning when it comes to who is responsible for what they are mad at!
edit on 9-6-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2016 by seeker1963 because: sp

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

We desire a human piñata.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

First of all, they are going against their number one commandment of "harm none".

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I think i've just misinterpreted your post. Seeker seemed to intimate that the "Witches" should have hexed the judge before/instead of the rapist (citing backwards-ass thinking) but I would posit that hexing the man who committed the crime is more important than hexing the man that gave him a light sentence. (Although I think a light hex for the judge would probably be in order as well)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FaunaOrFlora

I believe only Wiccans believe this tenant of magic ...doing? The article doesn't state these witches are necessarily Wiccan.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

Definitely. Why not curse every rapist they can think of?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

I believe only Wiccans believe this tenant of magic ...doing? The article doesn't state these witches are necessarily Wiccan.

I've hung around many pagan religious people and they ALL have this commandment.

Even Satanists.......
edit on 9-6-2016 by FaunaOrFlora because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Why wouldn't they put a curse on the man that actually committed the crime and escaped a fitting sentence?

The kid was arrested. It was and is the judge's responsibility for the sentencing! Right?

Holy hell, does the mob mentality have a severe lack of reasoning when it comes to who is responsible for what they are mad at!

The kid did the crime. He should be punished.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Well these witches are vexed, and people are getting hexed.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Well these witches are vexed, and people are getting hexed.

They better watch as anything you put out returns three-fold (yes "the craft" had some things correct).

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FaunaOrFlora

First of all, they are going against their number one commandment of "harm none".

The Rede is similar to a consequentialist formulation of the Golden Rule,[10] a belief that is found in nearly every religion. Not all traditional Wiccans follow the Rede; some Gardnerians (a sect under Wicca) espouse the Charge of the Goddess as a guide for morality. Its line "Keep pure your highest ideal, strive ever towards it; let naught stop you or turn you aside, for mine is the secret door which opens upon the door of youth" is used as a maxim for ethical dilemmas.There is some debate in the neo-Pagan and Wiccan communities as to the meaning of the Rede. The debate centres on the concept of the Rede being advice, not a commandment.[11]

wiki

Wiccans certainly can perform hexes.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Is 6 months too little for a rape conviction?

I don't see how "cursing" the defendant is going to change the law, but alright. Maybe there are better uses of time, such as organizing an effort to have the minimum sentences changed?

He was at a party and sexually assaulted a drunk woman. Even the victim said, "assaulted and nearly raped," which makes it clear that not even the victim classified it as rape.

Should he get the same sentence for a violent crime when he didn't commit his crime violently?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

The kid did the crime. He should be punished.

Agreed! I am not arguing in his favor by any means either. The outrage was over the light sentence the little scum bag received. Who was responsible for that?

I think all rapists where the evidence clearly proves it was rape should be castrated myself!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Had to laugh about the whole witches bull sh*t.

I do agree that this rapist/all rapists should get a lengthy sentence.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Why not the judge?

Buckwheats. Buckwheats for everyone.

Did you just drop a "Things to in Denver when your dead reference"...LOVE that movie.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyrrho
Is 6 months too little for a rape conviction?

I don't see how "cursing" the defendant is going to change the law, but alright. Maybe there are better uses of time, such as organizing an effort to have the minimum sentences changed?

He was at a party and sexually assaulted a drunk woman. Even the victim said, "assaulted and nearly raped," which makes it clear that not even the victim classified it as rape.

Should he get the same sentence for a violent crime when he didn't commit his crime violently?

He was caught humping her supposedly. But he was using foreign objects to penetrate her

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Maybe. I am the Man with the Plan.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FaunaOrFlora

I've hung around many pagan religious people and they ALL have this commandment.

Even Satanists.......
i wonder how many you actually knew, i certainly dont believe in any kind of return of bad karma for causing others harm from a curse and some but not all pagan religions do either

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyrrho

Have you even read the statement from the victim? Doesn't sound very "non violent" to me!

I'm not one to jump on the whole "rape culture" bandwagon, but regardless of whether penetration was fingers, penis or any other object, that was rape. He was convicted.

I'd really like to see this judge hexed as well.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Because she had pine needles inside her as a result of his actions - kinda painful... Thus the whole pine needle thing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join