It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of Witches Consecutively Curse Stanford Rapist Brock Turner.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

originally posted by: alphacenturi
a reply to: Atsbhct

I believe the pine needles are a referance to the pine needles the victim had in her hair, also her victim impact statement describes how she left trails of pines needles in the hospital, her victim impact statement is worth reading, i cant post it cause windows keeps messing with my computer.

well worth the read.

Someone allready cleared that up. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
a reply to: Pyrrho

Have you even read the statement from the victim? Doesn't sound very "non violent" to me!

I'm not one to jump on the whole "rape culture" bandwagon, but regardless of whether penetration was fingers, penis or any other object, that was rape. He was convicted.

I'd really like to see this judge hexed as well.
i havent read much about it but it does piss me off and the violator of the crime needs harsher punishment or death.

if you feel the judge needs to be cursed then you should do it yourself

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
'In water, lungs will fail you?'

My lungs already fail in water. I must be hexed.
edit on 9-6-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: malevolent

a reply to: Pyrrho

Have you even read the statement from the victim? Doesn't sound very "non violent" to me!

I'm not one to jump on the whole "rape culture" bandwagon, but regardless of whether penetration was fingers, penis or any other object, that was rape. He was convicted.

I'd really like to see this judge hexed as well.
i havent read much about it but it does piss me off and the violator of the crime needs harsher punishment or death.

if you feel the judge needs to be cursed then you should do it yourself

But chelsdh...not until after the baby comes. Maybe we shouldn't cast hexes while pregnant, seems the same level of danger as unpasteurized cheese, or...too much caffeine.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

What did you do? I blame evolution.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I pissed off a witch who has the power to point out my lack of superpowers.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

At least it isn't 600 witches. You could be lacking the ability to digest corn properly.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Someone watched The Craft too many times.

you mean, watched the craft while smoking PCP while on acid.

this is the worst thing to happen? of all the terrible things that happen to women around the world, or where women are still second class citizens or get burned alive if they 'elope' instead of traditional marriages, or arranged marriages with 12 year olds...
witches unite for this... ? i wonder if they will be wearing costumes, and doing the session via skype. lol.

this is as mental as the ruling on the sentence. imagine, they could start a petition, raise awareness, inform other women of the sentence, or protest in some productive way....

ahhh women... yup. i said it.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well he is going to jail for 6 months..hopefully some pipe fitters will help him see the error of his ways..the witches should of hexed the judge too.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: AboveBoard

originally posted by: alphacenturi

I believe the pine needles are a referance to the pine needles the victim had in her hair, also her victim impact statement describes how she left trails of pines needles in the hospital, her victim impact statement is worth reading, i cant post it cause windows keeps messing with my computer.

well worth the read.

Someone allready cleared that up. Thanks.

Okay. But apparently the did not entirely explain it.

Why point this out to me, as if I'd said something wrong?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I'd say the pine needles were included as a sort of justice, considering the details of the case. Read a bit of a letter the victim wrote - not for the squeamish! - and pine needles were present.

In this case, though I don't support witchcraft as a rule, I rather hope it works.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Yep yep! Bad mojo perhaps.

Seriously though, I am a full believer in karma. And those that deserve justice will get it, one way or another. I don't have to witness it. But sometimes I would really like to!

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: malevolent
I don't practice Wicca (or any other religion that casts hexes, though I've once or twice wished it did). If I did, I would. But I believe all will receive justice for their actions.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

'Pipe fitters', interesting metaphor.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I thought you were not supposed to curse or it would come back to you three fold.
edit on 9-6-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Why not the judge? He is the one responsible for the light sentence. Isn't he?

Boy do some people have an ass backward way of thinking......

How ever it was not the Judge who was doing the raping. The witches got their priority right.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I don't practice Wicca (or any other religion that casts hexes, though I've once or twice wished it did). If I did, I would. But I believe all will receive justice for their actions.
i am not a wiccan dont confuse that, too bad it seemed like your emotions were into it.

most likely he will jails arent nice to pedos and rapos

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I thought you were not supposed to curse or it would come back to you three fold.
it depends on the belief of the person

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Just a friendly PSA, since folks on this thread seem to be a little bit confused about certain terminology.

1. A witch is an anthropological term. It is not specific to any one religion, such as Wicca, but is a general umbrella term for anyone, from any faith, who practices any form of magic. All other distinctions, such as white/black magic, gender-specific terminology, and ethical positions, are nothing more than cultural lenses through which one faction of witches operate.

2. Wicca is a religion and philosophy. It is not, inherently, any more or less magical in nature than any other faith practiced by humans beings. You do not have to practice magic to be a Wiccan; likewise, you do not have to be a Wiccan to practice magic. Wiccans, Jews, Christians, pagans, polytheists, Hindus, First Nations, and more all practice magic in varying forms.

3. The ethical charge of their so-called "spell" does not infringe upon any of the majority of magic-practicing cultures that feature witches. The overwhelming majority of magic is not practiced according to some form of Karmic return, but is based on the lawfulness of the act. If your magic is sanctioned by God or the Gods, the state religion, or your local priesthood / coven / temple, it is lawful magic. If not, it is unlawful magic, and therefore a form of sorcery.

Feel free to continue discussing the ridiculousness or efficacy of what these witches did, but at least do so in an informed manner.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Perhaps, and I hope so too. However, not all self professed witches are benevolent. Some have really, and I do mean out of a nigtmare insidious agendas. Whether they accomplish anything with their supposed magic and attempted thought form manifestations, that's one thing, but some of these people's intentions are sour to the core. The worst part is some intend to do good, but are severely mislead by bigger, even more wicked forces. Some of them dabble in very seriously #ed up # and I don't say that lightly.

Of course all that witch stuff is just make believe. Right?

edit on 10-6-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join