It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRIGGER WARNING Meet ‘Generation Snowflake’

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MEDIKATED
I THOUGHT GENERAL SNOWFLAKE WAS BERNIE ??

Just when i thought the term "snowflake" had lost any humor, you pull that out. Bravo.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
see this is what happens when you stop letting parents beat their kids for being little #s

all jokes aside

if I ever meet a snowflake they will surely melt under the offensiveness that I rain down upon them like a meteor shower

question are we just going to stand idly by and let these pussies turn the human race into a whimpering mass of idiots
cmon for # sake , enough is enough already , I like being offended by things it makes me feel alive

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
It's a shame everyone isn't a middle age conservative with right wing Christian values, to think young people would want a voice in society is absurd. Their music is too loud too and their clothes. Don't get me started on the clothes. Why can't they just be like their parents generation,

I don't have kids yet, but I when I do, I don't want them to be the same as me, I want them to be better than me. Tougher, smarter, healthier.

I will absolutely not be raising a child that is offended so damn easily, they will have a backbone.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Here's my opinion:

Snowflakes and SJWs: have fun flaunting your flawed logic and idiotic vision of yourself while you are in high school and college. When you have to come out from behind the protective walls of those institutions and work in the real world you will quickly find out that no one cares about your feelings or your opinions or your position on anyone's ethnic back ground. They will want you to shut up, get moving and get to work. You will find out that you actually have to work in life to get what you want. There are no safe zones.

Not everyone gets a trophy for play T-ball. Everyone doesn't get to win.

It's going to be fun watching life and reality smack these little F*%$K@Rs right in the face.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Here's my opinion:

Snowflakes and SJWs: have fun flaunting your flawed logic and idiotic vision of yourself while you are in high school and college. When you have to come out from behind the protective walls of those institutions and work in the real world you will quickly find out that no one cares about your feelings or your opinions or your position on anyone's ethnic back ground. They will want you to shut up, get moving and get to work. You will find out that you actually have to work in life to get what you want. There are no safe zones.

It's going to be fun watching life and reality smack these little F*%$K@Rs right in the face.

So your opinion (that you want to share with us all) is that no one should care about other people's opinions.

Marvelous stuff.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: wdkirk
Here's my opinion:

So your opinion (that you want to share with us all) is that no one should care about other people's opinions.

Marvelous stuff.

Just like your opinion here. Marvelous stuff.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

One more time, for the big money: This is manufactured outrage. The special snowflakes are a tiny fraction, even on college campuses in the middle of the city.

The special butthurt, however, has an agenda and it is playing you. That agenda is to make you angry at Socrates for corrupting the youth of Athens. You are being triggered by forces 2500 years old, for clicks.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Is it just me, or are you all also hearing more from people complaining about snowflakes than the actual snowflakes themselves?

It's becoming hard to tell the difference between the snowflakes and the snowflake-snowflakes.

How about this; if you whine and complain all the time, constantly espousing persecution, you are a snowflake.

That should clear it up! (Who am I kidding, logic never prevails in a country full of Randy Marshes)
edit on 10-6-2016 by humanityrising because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Today's generation seem to know all their rights, but not their responsibilities.

We have allowed this, yet seem surprised by it all.

my kids are not like this. adversity builds character, that's why some kids have none. their parents made everything easy for them.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Today's generation seem to know all their rights, but not their responsibilities.

We have allowed this, yet seem surprised by it all.

They are like the Millenials who don't want to work hard because they want to be spoon-fed...to their sister Snowflakes who are totally irresponsible!

What got bad just got worse with the new generations....

Millenials - unwilling to work hard (lazy or spoon fed)
Snowflakes - Irresponsible yappers finding everything offensive (using politics to get out of working hard)
New "Baby" Generation - every time they have to work they cry just to get out of work because using a political approach doesn't work anymore

edit on 10-6-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
-sigh-

I really wish you'd stop generalizing an entire generation. Unless you're saying that "generation snowflake" is an entirely separate entity? (Usually people refer to millennials as that, along with "lazy".)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Millennials have to work three times as hard as their forefathers to achieve even a comparable level of success. Maybe you should try and consider that the reason why it seems like more of them are complaining (aside from the obvious fact that it's a lot easier to find these sorts of things and sensationalize them with the advent of the internet) is that things are actually harder. Yes, there aren't any world wars or forced conscription, but economically the world is F*CKED.
edit on 10/6/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Sounds like you just acquiesce to any loss of freedom by telling yourself it is progression so it must be good.

I mean:

After it was enforced, I appreciated just how offensive smoking in public is.

What a good sheep you are.. keep updating your opinions and attitude lockstep with the authoritarianism.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Millennials have to work three times as hard as their forefathers to achieve even a comparable level of success. Maybe you should try and consider that the reason why it seems like more of them are complaining (aside from the obvious fact that it's a lot easier to find these sorts of things and sensationalize them with the advent of the internet) is that things are actually harder. Yes, there aren't any world wars or forced conscription, but economically the world is F*CKED.

I think if you look at it, the world economy has always been F#cked, it build that way, always when the economy is at its lowest the amount of millionairs goes up

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

I would agree with that. However, the point I am making is that the economy is a lot more f*cked now than it was 40 or 50 years ago.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn
I belive its stronger now, you must remember the economy is directed at diffrent areas than 40- 50 years ago so it can be hard to compair

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod
Unfortunately we have been covertly and sweetly led into that huge corral. We were herded in, in mass, led by a single dog or a pig.

We believe what we are conditioned to believe. We are dying to be cool, part of the in crowd, liked on Facebook, followed on Twitter, viewed on YouTube, starred and flagged in ATS.

We have become disciples of the new god of self, lead by the trickster god of media.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Ah, right, I should clarify. Global productivity and economy is massively better than 40-50 years ago. However, the wealth of that productivity and the benefits of that economy are all being directed into the lap of the very, very few.

Take a look.
edit on 10/6/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
My answer to this thread, is running into my safe space!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

Ah, right, I should clarify. Global productivity and economy is massively better than 40-50 years ago. However, the wealth of that productivity and the benefits of that economy are all being directed into the lap of the very, very few.

Take a look.

I agree 100% with you, but it has always been like that becouse the whole system is based on greed, its the only system at the moment that works, but I agree the greed will distroy its self along with a lot of us, but people have said that since the system started

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join