It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First female major party nomination in History: Congratulations Ladies!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: jhn7537

Thank you for the compliment…Oh is that a picture of you or maybe your old man when he found out you were his son

I think it's both a picture of me and a picture of my old man when i was born! #memories ... ahhhh, i feeeeeel that overly PC burn... it hurts...
edit on 8-6-2016 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

At least com up with something else. Once in a while not the same old joke

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

At least com up with something else. Once in a while not the same old joke

Why do i need to dig in and think up new material for a person who's so obviously deranged to the point where you're celebrating Hillary's nomination?? People who support Hillary, ignore all she's done (and will do) are the problem with this country.. I'm glad you Hillary/progressive supporters have your day/moment here.. I'm glad seeing you support the wrong side of history.... Progress is one thing, progress through the devil in a Armani jacket is another....

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
But the question is: will Hillary remember?

In an interview with FoxNews, Hillary said she can't remember signing a non-disclosure-agreement when she was Secretary of State !!!

GASP !!!

We have actually seen the document(s) posted on ATS.

My God.

This is really getting good.

Clinton Doesn’t Remember Signing NDA About Handling of Classified Material

Presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton said Wednesday that she couldn’t remember signing a non-disclosure agreement as secretary of state that laid out criminal penalties for mishandling classified information.

In an interview with Fox News host Bret Baier the day after she declared victory in the Democratic primary race, Clinton insisted yet again she never sent nor received any material over her private, unsecured email server that was marked classified.

“Secretary Clinton, you said you sent or received nothing that was marked classified, but you did sign a non-disclosure agreement, an NDA, in 2009 that said markings don’t matter, whether it’s marked or unmarked. You remember signing that?” Baier asked.

“No, I do not

A Baker's Dozen all of a Sudden !!

Clinton can't remember signing non-disclosure agreement on handling of classified information

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
Personally, I think a dolphin would be a better president than her.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hillary Racist?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-6-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAstaroth
Who cares. She's a woman. And? Nothing against women mind you, but really all this is, is power for the Clintons, not women.

Hillary says don't vote for her just because she's a woman, yet she continually plays the gender card.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

a reply to: MRuss

I didn't vote for a goddam soul

so what the hell you talking about

get some facts before start talking

Then why create a thread of like how totally awesome clinton is when OTHER people 'built that'.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

just like the first black president in history 8 years ago brought joy to millions

Then brought misery to even more...

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

a reply to: pfishy

You're wrong. My acerbic comments are always towards unjust statements and abuse on the weak.

I make congratulations to the woman and I GET ATTACKED FROM ALL FRONTS

I will defend myself intellectually without abuse

In other words I'm a mirror

I reflect on you what you are

Well, it's how the message was brought, did you expect otherwise? Maybe all replies should be; "I agree, yay!"

First page Op -

For us who believe this rotten world is too much devoid of the feminine principle tonight is a step forward.

Not everyone sees Hillary as the one. In affect it's not congratulating to all of women who do no agree with her and to some it's embarrassing.

The beginning of a small crack in the male dominated egotistical macho-man world of violence and destruction.

Not all of us females here are new wave feminists(some are not feminists at all) and as well as the male members probably didn't see that as a strong point for the message at hand.

Then - www.abovetopsecret.com...

The cynics will never understand…something is wrong with their hearts

Right. My way(opine) or the highway.

You know maybe folks have daughters and even wives who might feel a bit of pride.

I don't support her as a woman nor do I know any women in my personal life that does. It may ring true the same for many on the site. So, in effect, I am sure that is a moot point straw man for many.

The cynics will never understand…something is wrong with their hearts

I remember Jesse Jackson cried when Obama won, even though he disliked Obama intensely

Yup, there's something wrong *eyeroll* that I see her as screwing up the country more than it already is and making the masses less trustworthy(stereotypical,etc. wise) of any future hopeful woman president's credibility.

Many people who voted Obama due to, as mentioned above as Jesse Jackson had, regretted it heavily later on.

The principle of moving forward to include the feminine energy in this case in sharing power transcends the candidate just like the first black president in history 8 years ago brought joy to millions

If people cant understand that and can only make cynical jokes then God help you

Except for the "joy to millions" is an illusion. She's way less liked than many want to believe as a bought and paid for candidate that will bring no positives. You fully believe even everything she flip flopped on to try to bring in Sanders voters is what she will do?

This isn't a cynical joke if you can't see this reality then may the Gods help you.

BTW thanks for the valiant warrior effort grouping all of us women under a common supposed notion that this is what is warranted and further more than we need the help to understand what we are missing here.

edit on 8-6-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

Yes she is indeed.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Thank everything that is wise and holy for truly articulate people!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Thank you thank you thank you, Will! Yes, women---mothers, sisters, aunts, grandmothers, daughters! At one time I couldn't vote, but now we can. At one time, we were our husband's property, now we're not. At one time, our husbands could hit us and no one said a thing, even made it a public joke, now it isn't so. At one time women were excluded from jobs as engineers, now we can. And, finally, after all those elections for which a white male was my only choice, I have a choice that doesn't involve only a male. Men should not fear women.

And Hilary Clinton didn't have a damn thing to do with any of that. Why are you giving her credit for something that was long before her time? Dear God, Clinton has some of you fooled to the point you actually believe what she says...that she is all for you. She is all for herself and her bank account. Did she treat the Mothers of those men killed in Benghazi with respect? Or lie to their faces? You trust a lady who can't even remember signing a NDA when she became Sec of State? A document so important, that it's violation will send you to prison [ well, at least the normal people ]. Patraus did far, far less and look what happened to him. But, she's woman, so that makes her automatically great?
Tell me, what are accomplishments? Can you guys actually list any? Anything at all that she's done to help women or this country?
She's so rabid on women's rights, why did she intimidate all those women Bill slept with?
www.washingtontimes.com...

Running to be the first woman president, Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton has taken a stern stand on combating sexual harassment and assault — and has insisted that every accuser who comes forward has “the right to be believed.” But Mrs. Clinton took a very different approach herself 25 years ago as the wife of then-Gov. Bill Clinton, leading the effort to discredit women who came forward with their own stories of harassment or assault by her husband. Campaign narratives written by reporters detailed how she honchoed the campaign team that handled “bimbo eruptions,” digging up personal papers and official records that could be used to undercut the stories told by a series of women. One top aide later recounted Mrs. Clinton’s intent to “destroy” the story of one accuser, while former adviser Dick Morris said Mrs. Clinton engaged in “blackmail” to try to force women to recant their stories.

She saying what ever she thinks the gullible want to hear.......and it's working like a charm.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
And Hilary Clinton didn't have a damn thing to do with any of that. Why are you giving her credit for something that was long before her time?

Am perplexed as to how you could construe that. Of course she didn't have anything to do with that. No one is giving her credit for that.

This thread got off topic and has been off topic since page one.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
People apparently can't disconnect the person from the event. After a whole lot.. and I mean a lot.. of pretty bad male Presidents, many who have done a lot of bad things.. it's ironic that people can't take the time to ignore the person.. and simply celebrate the event. That this country at least has at least "advanced" enough to recognize that a woman can hold the same office as a man (even if as poorly as a man).

But alas.. people have to drag their personal opinions of the person into this.. so I do appreciate the OP and sentiment. A hearty grats!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Another thing all you smart guys don’t consider EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD DOESN’T THINK LIKE YOU Did you know that? Thank God for that Everybody doesn’t Hate Hillary like us. So there are larger realities and issues that transcend Hillary Clinton

Which should be a MAJOR RED FLAG FOR YOU!! The rest of the world didn't HATE OBAMA EITHER!! Look where that got us!
And how does the rest of the world view Obama NOW?? As the limp Noodle that he is!!

As for the rest of the world and Hillary? They are wondering how we could even consider this CRIMINAL BITCH TO BE THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD! No, there is NOTHING to celebrate here, and this is no success story for women or little girls anywhere! You need a SOBER REALITY CHECK!!

Pax

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit
We've recognized that fact when it was legally made that everyone that is a citizen may serve in a position of power. Where have you been?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

A headline from this coming Summer...

FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE IS INDICTED!

What a black-eye this would deliver to women in this country. Especially the Democrat females.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Alternatively, two years hence:

FIRST ASSASSINATED FEMALE PRESIDENT!

If she's going to be the first nominee and the first president, may as well go for the hat trick.

On another note, there are a lot of women who'd be very happy with a Clinton indictment, and also probably many who just wouldn't really care all that much.
edit on 9/6/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join