It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First female major party nomination in History: Congratulations Ladies!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I know it’s like a milk warm tribute…Hillary Clinton?

But its progress…

For us who believe this rotten world is too much devoid of the feminine principle tonight is a step forward.

The beginning of a small crack in the male dominated egotistical macho-man world of violence and destruction.

Hopefully better woman than Hillary will follow her and make the world better

Congratulations!

edit on 7-6-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

+77 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

+34 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
TBH, it's like when the Mean Girl wins Prom Queen.

(post by starwarsisreal removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by muse7 removed for political trolling and baiting)
+34 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
Who cares. She's a woman. And? Nothing against women mind you, but really all this is, is power for the Clintons, not women.

+24 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It's a milestone indeed.

So is the fact of the FBI investigations too !!!

First time for everything.

+41 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Congrats ladies! Your first nominee is under federal investigation and should be indicted any day now!!

But seriously, this moment should not be celebrated with a crook like Hillary.. I'm all for progress, but not progress like this.. Hillary is arguably the worst thing for this country, and she just strolled right to the nominee without even breaking a sweat...

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hill No!!!

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Hillary is not a woman, she isn't even human. She is a criminal mutant shape shifter from a gas giant planet in the alpha Centauri quadrant called Luciferanus 236. . . . . .ok not really, but it is a sad day for the United States and indeed the world. But yeah a female in such a position would be progress in my opinion BUT NOT HER.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Can't wait to see what happens to the Bernie supporters. They must be going into total meltdown.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
All hail the war mongering Hillary! Making us better one Goldman Sachs deal after the other. Thank god she is so focused on us little guys. We wouldn't want to miss out on all the fighting she shall induce!

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
You know maybe folks have daughters and even wives who might feel a bit of pride.

The cynics will never understand…something is wrong with their hearts

I remember Jesse Jackson cried when Obama won, even though he disliked Obama intensely

The principle of moving forward to include the feminine energy in this case in sharing power transcends the candidate

just like the first black president in history 8 years ago brought joy to millions

If people cant understand that and can only make cynical jokes then God help you

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'm doubtful of the "female" component.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I really think, sadly,

ATS has gone to the dogs

I’m not long for leaving this place

It’s unfortunate

Im sorry to say…your like ravaging wolves

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Nothing in politics in the way of addressing the country's major issues will change. At least this issue will be over. Flip side another 4 years of same stuff.

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
You know maybe folks have daughters and even wives who might feel a bit of pride.

The cynics will never understand…something is wrong with their hearts

I remember Jesse Jackson cried when Obama won, even though he disliked Obama intensely

The principle of moving forward to include the feminine energy in this case in sharing power transcends the candidate

just like the first black president in history 8 years ago brought joy to millions

If people cant understand that and can only make cynical jokes then God help you

I'm glad the first black president brought joy to millions, but he's going to go down as arguably the worst president this countries ever seen. And now the first potential female president is under federal investigation and dealing with a possible indictment?? Bravo, our current political state, Bravo!

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
FYI ?

It's debatable that CLinton is actually a lady.

Especially when she goes around barking like a dog.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Seriously? It's not like she's an inspirational candidate. It would never have happened at all if her last name wasn't Clinton. Sure, I'll tell my kids - "See, marry a future President and one day you too might be President. But only after you rake in the dollars from Wall Street, wreak havoc on the ME with your failed foreign policies and break all kinds of rules."

edit on 6/7/2016 by HoldMyBeer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join