It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First female major party nomination in History: Congratulations Ladies!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537
I think Bush, and most will agree, was much worse than Obama

The experts would not count Obama as one of the worst

Your just wrong there

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
FYI ?

It's debatable that CLinton is actually a lady.

Especially when she goes around barking like a dog.

Well, we know Bill wasn't a satisfied man at home, which led him on the path to Monica and others... So, I'd say the theory has legs, at a minimum!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Not sure how anyone could could conflate Hillary Clinton and "the feminine principle" if they have been paying attention at all. I am (literally) a man-hating feminist and I wouldn't vote for Hillary Clinton unless you were holding my loved ones hostage and I was certain my vote would not affect the outcome.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Many of you guys really think you’re cool, witty and tough

You’re really kind of despicable

Because you have no hearts anymore

I think your not even human anymore

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
DO you have daughters, wives, girlfriends?

Are your hearts this embedded in hardness?

Are you all so saintly?

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Hillary Clinton is a cold-blooded mass murderer....she as the 1st Lady used her power to authorise a CIA diected use of American Military Special Forces...AGAINST INNOCENT US CITIZENS....and she did this BECAUSE 3 of Bills Secret Service Bodyguards needed to be "silenced" ...sooooo...she "arranged for their 86'ing....likely the CIA knew what she/Bodyguards knew and advised her to use the Waco incident as a COVERSTORY to enable them to send in and execute the 3 SS Bodyguards she needed 86ed to protect her lifestyle and ambitions......these 3 men were executed by US Military Special Forces Snipers while on the roof of the complex....the cover-story was to be that they were shot by Davidians from inside the Compound.

Once Hillary colluded with the CIA and gave the greenlight....the CIA under Presindential pretenses TOOK OVER CONTROL AND COMMAND of the entire WACO SITUATION.....Hillary unleashed the Hounds on innocent people including over 70 children from infants up.These people were EXECUTED BY SPECIAL FORCES BEFORE THE FIRES WERE "ACCIDENTALLY"[SOP cover for burning innocents to death before due process is used] STARTED BY SOLDIERS USING "TEAR GAS".

Hillary in no ways represents American Women....they are loyal patriotic maternal and protective....nothing like Hillary.Those childrn were executed by the CIA so they would have "one over" Hillary and Bill becuse she pulled the pin ....the CIA likely "set up" the entire series of affairs which were likely between CIA Female assets and Bill not regular woman and Bill to set off Hillarys panic buttons.A dual reward was gained by the CIA....they got power over the US President AND executed 3 Secret Service Agents who possibly had damaging info on Bill which Hillary WOULD NOT ALLOW OUT AT ANY COST.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
You know maybe folks have daughters and even wives who might feel a bit of pride.

The cynics will never understand…something is wrong with their hearts

I remember Jesse Jackson cried when Obama won, even though he disliked Obama intensely

The principle of moving forward to include the feminine energy in this case in sharing power transcends the candidate

just like the first black president in history 8 years ago brought joy to millions

If people cant understand that and can only make cynical jokes then God help you

Here's the thing pal...THIS is why you're so far off base here that it isn't even funny. It aint about making a certain group of people happy. It's about moving the damn country forward, and having someone that looks out for the best interests of not only the country, but ALL it's citizens. If our country is zooming along , then almost everybody is happy. Get a clue.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

So are ALL the US PRESIDENTS

If we were to use what you say as criteria to even discuss politics we wouldn’t be even able to discuss it.

Harry Truman?

If you would have read the OP instead of drooling at the mouth you would have read my caveat about Hillary

But I don't spend 24 7 bashing people but look at the larger issues sometimes

LIKE THE FIRST FEMALE IN HISTORY GETTING A NOMINATION

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

"Prpgress" for it's own sake, without any actual benefit for those concerned, is worse than waiting four more years for someone who would be BOTH a woman AND a good leader. I am happy that this nation have advanced to the point that a woman can be the nominee of half our broken 2 party system. Just not THAT woman.

(And yes, I have a wife and daughters. They aren't happy either)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

You know maybe folks have daughters and even wives who might feel a bit of pride.

I remember Jesse Jackson cried when Obama won, even though he disliked Obama intensely

The principle of moving forward to include the feminine energy in this case in sharing power transcends the candidate

just like the first black president in history 8 years ago brought joy to millions

If people cant understand that and can only make cynical jokes then God help you

Here's the thing pal...THIS is why you're so far off base here that it isn't even funny. It aint about making a certain group of people happy. It's about moving the damn country forward, and having someone that looks out for the best interests of not only the country, but ALL it's citizens. If our country is zooming along , then almost everybody is happy. Get a clue.

Moving the country forward with Trump or Hillary?

This is all we got

SO therefore the US people are at the level where all they can do is give us Trump or Hillary then we shouldn’t consider any other realities but that…right.

Its you with the narrow, delusional view

If you don’t understand History then that’s your problem

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Another thing all you smart guys don’t consider

EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD DOESN’T THINK LIKE YOU

Did you know that?

Thank God for that

Everybody doesn’t Hate Hillary like us.

So there are larger realities and issues that transcend Hillary Clinton

Like your 10 year old daughter who may now think.

Well dam...maybe I could be president.

You do realize, smart boys, that there's NEVER been a female president in the history of this country

link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

Moving the country forward with Trump or Hillary?

This is all we got

SO therefore the US people are at the level where all they can do is give us Trump or Hillary then we shouldn’t consider any other realities but that…right.

Its you with the narrow, delusional view

If you don’t understand History then that’s your problem

Wtf did I just read? You see the pathetic direction we have been heading in the last 30 years? What do you think we're going to get electing more of the same? Exactly. Thank you very much.

link   

Many of you guys really think you’re cool, witty and tough

You’re really kind of despicable

Because you have no hearts anymore

I think your not even human anymore

I will tell ya what's despicable.

Anyone trying to say Clinton is some kind of 'gift' to the masses.

Shes a career politician.

Shes a LAWYER.

Shes made it a LIFETIME commitment of screwing other people over.

She has put politics, and her career over EVERY THING in her life.

Heart less is the descrpitor of Clinton

Despicable doesn't even begin to describe Hillary Rodam Clinton.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Thanks for the thread Willtell.

The vitriol is pathetic.

Its not even politics.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

If the daughters and wives you speak about are proud.... Should they not be proud that someone whom is a proponent of their ideals? Or should they, by default, be proud because the Democratic nominee has a vagina? If the goal is that we are all equal, why should her "parts" be a major factor (other than it simply being a "first")?

To be completely candid, I don't recall anything about Jesse Jackson. I'm in no way saying that what you described didn't happen. I just don't recall it. What I do recall, is that the United States elected the first ever black president and although I didn't vote for him, my hope was that he would inspire everyone to move beyond race issues (as much as one man possibly can). Unfortunately, all we got from him, and Michelle, and Eric Holder was a constant antagonizing. We received a never ending barrage of statements claiming that the United States is as racist as racist can be.

Just the other day, Michelle went off saying how she (essentially) is disgusted that she wakes up each morning in a building built by slaves. She spent no energy explaining how far the United States has come and evolved (to the point where a black person was elected... by white people too). Nope. She focused on relatively ancient sins.

Transcends the candidate? So we are to ignore the Foundation slush fund (and the nations/people that donated MILLIONS and will expect something in return, beyond what they had already received during her tenure as Secretary)... we are to ignore the LEGITIMATELY questionable parts of server-gate (I capitalized LEGIT part because some of the attacks on her are not warranted but some of them are)... we are to ignore the flat-out lies that she said to the families of those killed during Benghazi.... we are ALL supposed to IGNORE all of that.... because she has a vagina?

I couldn't care less whether or not a candidate is male or female. I want someone who will do as much as any president can to protect the United States' citizens from all forms of harm.

Anyone that votes for or advocates for Hillary simply because she is a woman, in my estimation, doesn't realize that they are actually the sexists. They are focusing on people's "parts" rather than focusing on what their history indicates they will do as president.

Disclaimer: Although I personally don't understand it... I do acknowledge that there are some people out there that somehow support Hillary based on her resume. Again, I don't understand that but at least I can respect their honest starting point.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: muse7

Can't wait to see what happens to the Bernie supporters. They must be going into total meltdown.

Eh... I don't know about the rest of us but I'm going to vote for Hillary. Quietly.

Unless Trump suddenly flip-flops again enough for me to not be terrified of him. Then I'll vote Jill Stein. Loudly.
edit on 7-6-2016 by Abysha because: Clarity

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Thank you thank you thank you, Will! Yes, women---mothers, sisters, aunts, grandmothers, daughters! At one time I couldn't vote, but now we can. At one time, we were our husband's property, now we're not. At one time, our husbands could hit us and no one said a thing, even made it a public joke, now it isn't so. At one time women were excluded from jobs as engineers, now we can. And, finally, after all those elections for which a white male was my only choice, I have a choice that doesn't involve only a male. Men should not fear women.

And, Will, if the world goes to the dogs, just look out for the dog turds and don't step in them, otherwise you end up having to clean all the crap from your feet/shoes, and you still might smell for awhile. Keep your head up, but notice where the turds are.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Listen and learn something for a change

Everything in life doesn’t start pure

This country was founded on genocide and slavery to a great extent.

But when people remind you perfect ones of this you get all bent out of shape

America started with evil but had some good in it that has made progress

It’s the same thing with politicians, you can’t expect perfection form them in this world.
Until we evolve to being better. That involves bringing more woman into power eventully

I wonder how many of you who condemn Hillary like George Bush?

Hands

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

The fact she is a woman is irrelevant. I think we moved past the importance of that a long time ago.

The reality that she is a blatantly lying opportunistic thoroughly corrupt scumbag completely overshadows her gender.

But don't let the door hit you on the way out.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Me too.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join