It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First female major party nomination in History: Congratulations Ladies!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It ticks me off, too. I think we deserve better out of both, but it feels like with both they seem to be saying that a vagina should be all that's required to recommend them and nothing else about it matters. So they pile in crap storytelling to replace a classic, and tell us to pay no attention to the scum who has the vagina.

Scum with vaginas?

Is that all this means to you? You talk about vaginas as if you don't understand that there's more to a person

And to think - somebody remade a classic with women. Little girl - just how offended do you feel right now?

Shame on you ketsuko. We may have our differences - but I still thought better of you than that

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

And how dangerous do you think Mr. Trump will be when he gets control of the nuke codes?

Oh jeez....that old argument.

Seriously?

Hillary laughs about getting a child rapist off scott free, while taking money from nearly ALL of our enemies (when she isn't busy leaking secrets). You think her finger on the button is any better?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok
Besides it isn't like Trump(or any other president) would have the button to press whenever they so desire. There is the two man process. I forget the official name.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Can you think of a better description of Hillary? Actually I am sure scum can think of one, and scum would likely be offended by my use of it.

Nevermind, I'm sure you can. Forget I asked.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
King James Bible John 8:7

So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

So 1 doesn't judge...

However 1 would like to Congratulate the USA collective that has shown maturity & progression over time by giving chances to show change w/ the election of a half African / Caucasian descent President and with allowing the glass ceiling to be adjusted potentially w/ allowing a Female now the chances to show change.
Conspiracy theory world, politics are managed/modified/manipulated by hidden hands. But if exist some relevance in voting populations input, then indeed progress has been made...
Though many may politically throw stones, you must still recognized how the times changed and may continue to change for Humanity from AN old world to ANU...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I've started to write something 3 times now and nothing comes out....

I just.....

Why?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Oh, please!

They ran this script with Obama. "If you don't vote for him, you are racist ..." It worked worked far better than it should have proving ironically that way too many of us are racist, but not in the way they painted it.

Now you are trying the same guilt trip. "If you don't vote for Hillary, you're sexist or misogyist or both ..." Yep, won't work here either. Hillary is scum.

Not to mention, look at the all the damage that trick with Obama. Now consider the many magnitudes more damage you can do if you not only have white set against black thanks to your tactic with Obama but then set male against female with Hillary.

Please! We'd tear ourselves apart, not just as a culture, but as a race of humanity.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

If the only reason there is to vote for Hillary is because she is a woman, then we deserve whatever hell awaits us.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAstaroth
a reply to: Willtell

You claim it is the end of the the macho man and egotistical and war and destruction. You paint these as issues caused by men and that for whatever reason women would rule differently. You seem to imagine there will be rainbows and butterflies everywhere if a woman rules. Nope. Take a look around and be realistic.

I never claimed any such thing.

Where did you get that from?

That’s a hope and desire and something for the race to try to attain.

I certainly wouldn’t claim that Hillary Clinton is the start of any thing like that

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
all the ladies

single ladies

put ya hand up in the air

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Take a look at the OP.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It is important to note that Hillary is the first female to become a nominee for POTUS. However, someone much better than her should have been the example. I hope the females of America do not think that is the best example for them. If so it would be a sad thing.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Now you are trying the same guilt trip. "If you don't vote for Hillary, you're sexist or misogyist or both ..." Yep, won't work here either. Hillary is scum.

I never said vote for anyone? Stay on topic...
I congratulated the USA collective, for showing changes overtime. Related to the thread Op?
Your emotional mind misconstrued my post into party picking

Sorry but I cannot whine about these things 👀

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAstaroth

I have no spiritual ideas about Hillary Clinton. I have said on this thread and many times I don’t like her.... I have only said it’s a good thing generally when woman get power to balance a world where there’s too much male power.

Certainly many woman are worst than the men since they've been so brainwashed in patriarchy they cant help it.

If you can’t understand that basic premise then I can't give you understanding.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
LUKE WARM? NOT ME BABY!! HILLARY WAHOO!! HILLARY YOUR THE GREATEST!!! FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT!! WAHOO! BILL WILL FIX THE ECONOMY WHAHOO!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Er. My point wasn't about Clinton specifically, but women in general. Yes. Blame us men. Good, good.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

You're wrong. My acerbic comments are always towards unjust statements and abuse on the weak.

I make congratulations to the woman and I GET ATTACKED FROM ALL FRONTS

I will defend myself intellectually without abuse

In other words I'm a mirror

I reflect on you what you are

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Ketsuko - is that still you? It's hard to be sure sometimes. You don't actually sound like a woman

Seems you're the one that's offended. You reduce women to vaginas - whine about how wrong it is to remake a classic with women...

Seems that you don't like women all that much - Ketsuko. :-)

They and their parts need to stay in the right places

You don't like Hillary. This isn't exactly news. She might not be the woman you would want - but this is still a historic thing that's happened

I know it's not possible for us to agree on something so simple - I'm sorry that I was expecting better

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
so people think that she made it alone ?

i thought that she got millions and millions of dollars ( from somewhere ) so she could stay in the race up until now,
( mind you without those millions of $ she wouldn't have been on TV to begin with )

and i thought that the TPTB wants whats happening to happen

i dont know maybe i was wrong and didnt understand the game

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It's never been and should never be about being a woman.

It's always been about ideology and following party doctrine.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join