It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First female major party nomination in History: Congratulations Ladies!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

I don't think an assassination is in Hillary's future. More than likely her body will simply give out. Physically, she's older than Bernie Sanders or Donald Trump. Did you see how Hillary staggered up the stairs onto her jet, and then promptly fell right on her face inside the doorway?

Hillary's doctor and cosmetologist are doing admirable jobs of holding her together during the campaign, but how long can they continue to perform miracles?

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Only idiot "progressives" would ever see the nomination of the most corrupt, criminal woman in politics as a step forward. I also just read today that a fairly large number of terrorists/combatants that Obama released from Gitmo to "keep his promise" have now been proven to have killed Americans since he set them free. You see...to Obama and the liberals, it is progress that they moved forward the goal of getting rid of Gitmo. And the death of Americans...100% due to their decision doesn't matter to them at all.

NewsMax - Released Gitmo Prisoners Kill Americans

Because...it doesn't matter to the left who dies, who loses their job, who goes bankrupt, etc. so long as their agenda moves forward. Even when the error of their ways is proven like with the Gitmo deal, they don't care and continue to push these things that help destroy our country.

I can only assume this is because they either don't care about our country and the citizens, or that they hope to destroy both. Nothing else makes sense.

So yes...you made progress toward killing more of our citizens, bankrupting more of our neighbors and by your celebrating...you show that it is not only the politicians that deserve to be hung...it is also those who vote for them, support them and celebrate them killing our children, our way of life and our country.

I truly wish there were a Hell.
edit on 6/9/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/9/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: Added link

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
originally posted by: InTheLight

Sahar Aziz: A new norm for my daughter

To be sure, just having a woman as president is not good enough to advance women's equality. America needs a woman who is not ashamed of her strength of personality and confidently takes on the reins of leadership.

Clinton's nomination sends a powerful message to American society that women no longer have to bend over backward, change their personalities or hide their innate leadership skills to professionally succeed. As this becomes the new norm, I hope my daughter and her generation can be their authentic selves, free from the gender stereotypes encumbering my generation from breaking the glass ceiling.

www.cnn.com...

Do they honestly believe that what a politician says on TV and in speeches is actually how they feel?

Has this person every fact checked a politician?

This statement, clearly used as a rhetorical tool to pander to a certain demographic, makes me struggle to take anything else they say seriously.

Bwhahahaha

-FBB
edit on 9-6-2016 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I guess those of us who think celebrating the nomination of an individual based on her gender alone is a illogical are just not "evolved" nor "progressive" enough in our thinking. When will we learn the importance of utilising "female energy" to bring balance to the patriarchy we have grown accustomed to?

Meanwhile, countries that have not been overrun with feminist propaganda must be laughing their heads off...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
You really believe this person is 'progress' simply because she has a vagina? SMH.

Please visit HERE and explain to the fine people of the thread how her having a vagina outweighs the seriousness of the thread topic.

All Hillary, or just vagina supporters are welcome to participate.

edit on 6 9 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

It's not feminist or progressive to want Hillary to be president because she's female, it's just stupid. In exactly the same way that wanting Obama to be president because he was of a darker skin color was stupid. Yes, it can help, it can be a positive point, but Hillary's negatives are a list that spans the solar system and her opponent for the nomination (in my view) has the potential to be one of the greatest presidents the country has ever had.

edit on 9/6/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

She will be your and our next president and that's a good thing. I think she's very smart and I even think she's highly gifted. It will be hard for her with all those egocentric people in politics. And of course she's egocentric too but not as much of most men. And don't let us mention Trump.

www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

It is no parody, y'all can runaway to Canada - that is only if Trump becomes President in your country because we will feel great pity for y'all. lol

Canada is another country that can use a whole lotta female representation in government.

There is no doubt that in the old democracies, including Canada, there is stagnation,” said Drude Dahlerup, a political scientist from the University of Stockholm who has consulted in countries such as Tunisia and Sierra Leone on gender equality in parliament. “We have this perception that gender equality should come naturally. Our research shows that is not necessarily a fact.”

Leitch says she is a big believer in the necessity for women to "champion" each other and encourages successful women in all fields to find young women and help them on their way.

www.cbc.ca...

A trickle up effect!

think it's important to remember that gender parity doesn't happen by chance and it doesn't happen automatically.”

edit on 9-6-2016 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

Media coverage of Hillary considered 'rabidly sexist'.

variety.com...

edit on 9-6-2016 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Yeah vote for Hillary. See the country go to hell. You get what you want ladies. Watch the house burn down as she takes away your constitutional rights.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Seriously, I'm dumbfounded. Literally, the ONLY reason anyone is voting for her at this point, is because she's a woman. She has no qualifications, no morals, no backbone, no honesty, no remorse, no ethics, and No business holding any office.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

It is no parody, y'all can runaway to Canada - that is only if Trump becomes President in your country because we will feel great pity for y'all. lol

Canada is another country that can use a whole lotta female representation in government.

There is no doubt that in the old democracies, including Canada, there is stagnation,” said Drude Dahlerup, a political scientist from the University of Stockholm who has consulted in countries such as Tunisia and Sierra Leone on gender equality in parliament. “We have this perception that gender equality should come naturally. Our research shows that is not necessarily a fact.”

Leitch says she is a big believer in the necessity for women to "champion" each other and encourages successful women in all fields to find young women and help them on their way.

www.cbc.ca...

A trickle up effect!

think it's important to remember that gender parity doesn't happen by chance and it doesn't happen automatically.”

Media coverage of Hillary considered 'rabidly sexist'.

variety.com...

We have enough of our own problems with stupid liberals, don't need more. As far as female representation, we have enough of that as well as the LGBTQ crowd. And are they ever screwing things up in the great white North. As far as Hillary, she is rabid, so wouldn't there be rabid reporting. If she were a bunny, they would be wabbidly wepowting a wabid wabbit.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/9.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

If you get your wish, I am sure within a very short time you will be joining that dating site, Good luck.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Don't believe this hillary BS. It ranks right up there with, "I was named after Sir Edmund Hillary."

Sorry, but hillary is pushing a bunch of crap on her followers. The FIRST woman to be nominated for President was Victoria Woodhull, and she didn't even have the right to vote at the time!

Now THAT is a true pioneer for women's rights.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
And now, more on the topic of this thread - Representation: See it, Be it.

www.vox.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
After, catching up on this thread, I am even more disgusted by the comments for this piece of ARKANSAS TRASH!

How could you call this a step a forward for women everywhere?? If anything she brings shame and mockery to women world wide!! I sure as hell DO NOT WANT MY DAUGHTER to be influenced by this goat at all!! Look at what she has done to women in the world??

As a criminal defense attorney, she defended the animal who raped a 12 year old girl!!! She got him off by questioning the little girls sanity!! Then in a video she is laughing and joking about how they pulled a "fast one" !!

She accepted millions from the Saudi's to her "Clinton Foundation" !! The Saudi's?? The COUNTRY WHERE OPPRESSION OF WOMEN RUNS RAMPANT!! They don't need a reason to behead you, only need you to have a vagina!!! SICK!!!

But, HEY!!! She is all about WOMEN'S RIGHTS!!

And I laughed out loud about how we need women to balance our energy!!! Well if you think she is the key to balance, peace, harmony,.......I feel very sorry for you!

The whole purpose of needing balanced energy male/female is the THE FEMININE AND MASCULINE ENERGY THAT COMES TOGETHER!! HAHAHAHA Hilary with her "MAN Suits" IS about as feminine as a FRED FLINTSTONE KISSING A BRONTOSAURUS!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD and to the women here that think this is a great thing! PLEASE TAKE YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE SAND!!! This is a BLACK MARK ON WOMEN WORLD WIDE .....

pax

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

If I saw you make that statement in person I would stand up and give you a slow, hearty clap.

Granted, my wife and I are libertarian, but neither of us ever want our daughter who is due to be introduced to the world in about 8 weeks to look to Hillary as some kind of role model. She espouses tyranny and opportunistic corporatism.

Even my mother, who is a die-hard, Boston born and raised liberal / two time Obama voter, thinks Hillary is a lying _____.
That should tell you something.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Yes, lets patronize all women and congratulate them on 'their' win.

lol

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I know it’s like a milk warm tribute…Hillary Clinton?

But its progress…

For us who believe this rotten world is too much devoid of the feminine principle tonight is a step forward.

The beginning of a small crack in the male dominated egotistical macho-man world of violence and destruction.

Hopefully better woman than Hillary will follow her and make the world better

Congratulations!

There have been female leaders before. Many of them. There's nothing wrong with female leaders (no more so than the men anyway), but you seem to acting as though this is a major new breakthrough or something.
Thatcher in Britain (ugh) and Merkel in Germany spring to mind.
edit on 9-6-2016 by Vasteel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: muse7

Can't wait to see what happens to the Bernie supporters. They must be going into total meltdown.

They will just shift their support to Hillary just like a lot of those people that were supporting Cruz have shifted to Trump. Hillary has adopted some of Sanders stances and that is good enough or I should say is better then what Trump is offering in their eyes.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Yes, congrats women - You've broken yet another milestone by having a serious candidate! For that, I agree, you should be celebrating.

However, you should also be celebrating because this way, in another 4 years, maybe a better female candidate will be encouraged to run - one that actually represents you all as a whole rather than one that only speaks up for the upper class. If we keep electing the same old into office, then we will get nothing accomplished. Therefore, women, ladies, and casual lurkers of ATS, I submit to you a challenge: If Clinton can make the nomination, then there is no reason none of you also cannot do the same

And, seeing as you are going around asking if people have ladies in the family - My mom, grandmother, sisters, and aunts all are against Clinton, as she does not represent you in any other way except that, like you, Clinton is a woman. They'll be joining me on the Green Party vote so we can say we haven't helped either idiot get the nomination.

-foss

PS: How often do we celebrate criminals? I guess that's another thing to celebrate: Even women can potentially be indicted for crimes. Good example of equality there.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join