It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there real immortals among us?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: VekTorVik

So, let me sum up that last five pages of this thread so that the whole religion debate can end and I can find out who on here is going to claim to be immortal...

you missed all the stuff about
immortality alchemy tree of life

"There is no example of a person being immortal"

Federico Gualdi
Richard Ingalese

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Unless you are suggesting those children wanted to be raped? (which would be an extremely disturbing thing to expect).

No

respecting the free will of monsters who rape children is going against the free will of children who do not want or did not ask to be raped.

your right

the alternate view point was God cannot interfere with anyone's free will good or bad
a moral perspective we don't understand
how can God be Love
yet allow Evil

Why is the free will of monsters more important than the free will of innocent kids?

neither is more important if God is completely impartial and see's us all as equal

See why it doesn't make sense to me?

yes i do
God's morality is mysterious
it's questions like these
holy men and saints have trouble with themselves

edit on 4-12-2016 by kibric because: boo

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

And here we go again with the 'God works in mysterious ways' which I get when believers don't really have an answer.

God is no longer the explanation for everything. God has now become something that needs to be explained as his words and actions contradict each other and make no sense.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

And here we go again

please calm down , im not an evangelist

And here we go again with the 'God works in mysterious ways' which I get when believers don't really have an answer.

i never made that argument
i said God's morality is mysterious

my point was God has no ways no works

as an alternate viewpoint on it...

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
please calm down , im not an evangelist

LOL
I never said you were, but you gave me the same answer as other believers: it's either a big essay on the enigma of the spiritual side of religion, or the very famous sentence 'God works in mysterious ways'.

i never made that argument
i said God's morality is mysterious

my point was God has no ways no works

as an alternate viewpoint on it...

'God has no way no works'... in other words: 'God works in mysterious ways'.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

the alternate view point was God cannot interfere with anyone's free will good or bad
a moral perspective we don't understand
how can God be Love
yet allow Evil

Satan is said to be the prince of this world. He is temporarily allowed to reign so the children of God can develop in darkness to understand Truth apart from evil in the progression of their own free will. This suffering will dissipate like a bad dream upon awakening.

originally posted by: VekTorVik

So, let me sum up that last five pages of this thread so that the whole religion debate can end and I can find out who on here is going to claim to be immortal...

More like...

Doubter: no such thing as immortals.

Believer: Jesus, Enoch, Elijah, Kahlil Gibran ...

Doubter: I don't believe those stories

Believer: Ok. Here's their testimony for anyone interested
edit on 5-12-2016 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

The old way is still the same way, how many hoops of galaxies does one have to wear before air, earth, fire, and water become no different within than without?

Metal is crystal look into it or wearing it makes no difference. The heat is the furnice the winds exhaust and all this flow? Inspiration for perspiration.

Many think of shedding a skin like the old onion layer by layer sinking deeper and deeper looking within oneself until it blooms a flower then it shows up as stink on the breath as it ceases one as the tongue snatches food like a fork in the road ignoring the source, of course that is the book of life with the pages looped in after opening it til it blossoms and no need to read just watch the world blossom in it's beauty.

Does the dead know itself it be so? Has it seen it's maggots bare fruit appearing out of thin air, or just zombie on in search of some brains... chasing dead concepts instead of planting good fruit it harvests dead seeds.

Planting was pretty good this year, I ate enough mustard to have it come up in spots that I pissed last summer.

The problem with life being attached to form, isnt necessarrily the contracts that bind in name it's the illusion that one has forgotten what form they actually are. When Joshu realized he was a dog? Why would he let those thinking themselves human know he wasn't actually one himself? Mu hahaha

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Val Valiant Thor comes to mind...
If he in fact exists here on earth like many reputable individual's from the past and present proclaim...
Well lets just say he could play a key role in fulfilling scripture and prophecy from numerous religions and timelines...
He is after all... Son of the morning star so they say...
These fullfillments would not be a good thing by the way... Even though he fitting with prophecy arrived on the scene promoting peace...
edit on 18-12-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
But on the other hand the Earth and indeed the universe itself is filled with immortal beings... You and I...all of us are immortal... There is no death there is no past and present there is only NOW always and forever... This experience is simply a construct we help create and maintain... While we will not endure it forever we will go on in the NOW after we sever from this point in space... I didnt say time... because time is just another illusion based on a lack of understanding of space...
edit on 18-12-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Denisty it isn't called a hole for nothing... and when those to dense to realize the hole they are in? Well boom goes their own dynomite to reseed into another form infinity brushes sweeping desert sands that somehow landed on a beach the mountain just shrugs

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
But on the other hand the Earth and indeed the universe itself is filled with immortal beings... You and I...all of us are immortal... There is no death there is no past and present there is only NOW always and forever... This experience is simply a construct we help create and maintain... While we will not endure it forever we will go on in the NOW after we sever from this point in space... I didnt say time... because time is just another illusion based on a lack of understanding of space...

AND exactly when is NOW
- Sorry that has just passed - In fact now passes as soon as you think about it - Only the future exists

SEE:

"Interdimensional Time Travelers and the Beginning of the Future"

Here on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
I've just come across this pdf file while browsing the net.

It's called, The commentaries of living immortals, Author is a man named Martin Ettington.

I've read the free 4 page pdf and he was supposed to be talking to "real immortals/Gods and deities" whom just showed up out the blue and commented on how they live as immortal beings and how they blend into our society by changing names etc.

Has anyone read this book or know about it?

Not sure if I've posted in the right category? please move if it's in the wrong place.

In the mythology of many religions- both Western, Eastern, and pagan - there is postulated the existence of Ascended Masters
- Jesus Christ, Buddha, and the Kachinas of the Hopi Indians would fit into this category of being.

Ascended Masters never die - They pass onto another realm of beings who can interact with normal Humans existing on
the normal plain of Human existence.

"In the Ascended Master Teachings, Ascended Masters are believed to be spiritually enlightened beings who in past incarnations were ordinary humans, but who have undergone a series of spiritual transformations originally called initiations.

Both "Mahatmas" and "Ascended Master" are terms used in the Ascended Master Teachings. Ascended Master is based on the Theosophical concept of the Mahatma or Master of the Ancient Wisdom. However, "Mahatmas" and "Ascended Masters" are believed by some to differ in certain respects.

The Ascended Master Teachings refer to the Sixth Initiation as Ascension.[1]

According to the Ascended Master Teachings, a "Master", "Commoner", "Shaman", and as used in theology and theology terms (or "Spiritual Master") is a human being who has taken the Fifth Initiation and is thereby capable of dwelling on the 5th dimension. An "Ascended Master" is a human being who has taken the Sixth Initiation and is thereby capable of dwelling on the 6th dimension. An "Ascended Master" is a human being who has regained full union with his "Mighty I AM Presence." When a human being has regained full union with his "Mighty I AM Presence," that state of full union is referred to as "Ascension." Technically, a human being "ascends" when he takes the Sixth Initiation, and not before then..........."

See full article here:
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 24-12-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Yes there are Immortals amongst you.

Not saying any more, other than... There are Buddhists who agree with me.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

God's morality is mysterious

that sounds suspiciously akin to :

" making crap up as you go and pretending it a plan "

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

well i suppose if your discussing God
and attributing the worlds ill's too him
an alternate view point is you do not know Gods morality
therefore it's mysterious to you

" making crap up as you go and pretending it a plan "

it's great that you can critique different viewpoints within discussion

edit on 24-12-2016 by kibric because: boo

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Never heard of it, but to answer the question, no, there are no 'immortals' among us.

Immortal means to not be capable of dying.
Nothing was ever born so nothing will ever die.
However, the belief in other than what there is can lift away.

edit on 24-12-2016 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
The "soul", the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, Jesus and God.....all belong in the same category as "immortals".

These things only exist in our minds.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
These things only exist in our minds.

It is only thought which produces the illusion of 'things'.
What is there really?
'Before' and 'after' are thoughts.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Biological immortality in this dimension seems untenable at best, after all entropy must increase.

Which is not to say one day soon we may be able to transfer or consciousness into another body or even attain the ability to exist or merge with a form of artificial intelligence offering our species a form of immortality/transcendence.
edit on 24-12-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Which is not to say one day soon we may be able to transfer or consciousness into another body or even attain the ability to exist or merge with a form of artificial intelligence offering our species a form of immortality/transcendence.

Do you believe that 'consciousness' is inside a body?
I would say that bodies appear within consciousness.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join