It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there real immortals among us?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
We are all immortal.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
We are all immortal.

Shhh...don't let the mortals know.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

so did you meet that immortal ? the NSA guy ?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Wow,That's one heck of a response! Thank you for your sharing.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
a reply to: DarkvsLight29
You might not have long to wait to see if your question 'Is there real immortals among us?' is answerable or not.

If certain people start to attach amethyst capstones to the current empty tops of pyramids world-wide, then they might very well be the immortals that live among us today.

Once those capstones are mounted, portals will open up allowing multiple entities to stargate through from their world to ours.

Lets just hope that the amethyst capstones are not surrounded in copper coil, because if they are then that portal will be permanently open, allowing anything to enter this world.

In terms of MKUltra, these people (alters) go by the alias of "Gate-Keepers".

where do you guys come up with this stuff?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I hope of of them is not George Soros, that would royally suck!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Simple question for you then:

With everything in existence in state of decay, the physical world that is, living and dying, physically, do you think the notion of an immortal person would make sense?

It would seem illogical when the world around this person is in a state of decay indicating for the observer that we are not meant to live for very long in the physical world.

Consciousness is a different matter and I believe that part of us, the spiritual part, is truly immortal IF we choose to live on beyond the death of our physical bodies.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: rickymouse

Do you remember the member vampire we had here a while back. I think they really believed they were immortal.

Immortal or immoral? One letter difference.

If you want to be a space cadet just say so...
Im mortal or im moral

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: old_god

Simple question for you then:

With everything in existence in state of decay, the physical world that is, living and dying, physically, do you think the notion of an immortal person would make sense?

It would seem illogical when the world around this person is in a state of decay indicating for the observer that we are not meant to live for very long in the physical world.

Consciousness is a different matter and I believe that part of us, the spiritual part, is truly immortal IF we choose to live on beyond the death of our physical bodies.

Yes everything around us is falling apart, but that's the whole point of immortality, being in a world that things decay and you stay the same..I do believe that our soul is immortal more than the physical body, thing is even planets die but can live for billions of years...Why couldn't we?

With all the future technology that will be available, at some point, we will eventually became immortal one way or another, wether it's by understanding much more about our genetics or by manipulating stem cell growth/Telomeres etc.
edit on 27-11-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: old_god

Is decay natural, or are we experiencing an unnatural world? Our bodies have all the necessary mechanisms to repair indefinitely (forever), yet for some reason, usually around our early 30's, the decay process begins. The cause of aging has baffled scientists, and many define it as a disease. No joke. A disease is defined as a disorder of structure or function - this exactly defines the process of death.

This disease called death, according to Christian philosophy, first came due to sin - sin can be thought of as anything that defies our true Good nature, to miss the point of life. I cannot spoon-feed this to anyone, you all must learn at your own pace with a good heart's intent and knowledge will be granted to you.

"The last enemy to be destroyed is death" 1 Corinthians 15:26

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Is decay natural, or are we experiencing an unnatural world? Our bodies have all the necessary mechanisms to repair indefinitely (forever), yet for some reason, usually around our early 30's, the decay process begins. The cause of aging has baffled scientists, and many define it as a disease. No joke. A disease is defined as a disorder of structure or function - this exactly defines the process of death.

Aging is a natural process and even though we have mechanisms of repair in place, each repair process is imperfect and never leave cells as new again. Damaged cells never function as good as new ones and many of their processes start failing (like excreting waste products, for example). With time (years) damaged cells accumulate and that's what we see, bodies functioning less with each passing year until it reaches a point where it cannot longer work.

This is why you can start noticing ageing effects in your 30s, when in fact the aging process started right at birth.

I think stem cells is the best solution to stop the ageing process (if feasible of course), replacing old/damaged cells with brand new young ones.

This disease called death, according to Christian philosophy, first came due to sin - sin can be thought of as anything that defies our true Good nature, to miss the point of life. I cannot spoon-feed this to anyone, you all must learn at your own pace with a good heart's intent and knowledge will be granted to you.

"The last enemy to be destroyed is death" 1 Corinthians 15:26

The Buddhist philosophy sees death as a great thing, a new chance for reincarnation and making things right.... but I will not spoon feed it to you as only if your heart is at peace Buddha will grant you wisdom.

BTW I am not religious, I just wanted to point out that each religion sees death differently, and there are 4200 religions in the world, none more or less important than the other.

edit on 29-11-2016 by Agartha because: Added a line....

edit on 29-11-2016 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

The common belief that ageing serves a function or purpose, if this belief is based on a misapprehension of evolutionary theory, is mistaken. And, if this is so, it would seem that the common belief that ageing is a natural process is also mistaken. And if that is true, and if it is actually the case that what occurs during the ageing process parallels the changes that occur during paradigmatic examples of disease (Boorse, 1975), then it would be reasonable to consider ageing as a disease.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.rechargebiomedical.com...

books.google.co.uk... =X&ved=0ahUKEwjknJfVlc7QAhWqLcAKHS_sBpAQ6AEIZTAO#v=onepage&q=aging%20unnatural&f=false

books.google.co.uk... sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiXwqWSl87QAhVCKcAKHZAMD3A4ChDoAQgnMAI#v=onepage&q=aging%20unnatural&f=false

lots of research about ageing

we all have our own conclusions to make

edit on 29-11-2016 by kibric because: boo

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

Aging is a natural process and even though we have mechanisms of repair in place, each repair process is imperfect and never leave cells as new again. Damaged cells never function as good as new ones and many of their processes start failing (like excreting waste products, for example). With time (years) damaged cells accumulate and that's what we see, bodies functioning less with each passing year until it reaches a point where it cannot longer work.

New cells can replace damaged cells, so old cells are not the reason for aging.. even neurogenesis (new brain cell growth) was proven to be possible, which is a no-brainer considering the possibility of brain cancer.

This is why you can start noticing ageing effects in your 30s, when in fact the aging process started right at birth.

I'd say the 33 spinal vertebrae represent the 33 years of ascending growth consciousness up the kundalini to the summit at the pineal gland giving a potential for Christ consciousness.

I think stem cells is the best solution to stop the ageing process (if feasible of course), replacing old/damaged cells with brand new young ones.

Our body can create stem cells given the right conditions, even in adulthood. I trust our bodies ability to heal over the intellect of people who are trying to profit off medicine.

The Buddhist philosophy sees death as a great thing, , a new chance for reincarnation and making things right

Not from what I've studied. Death means you have failed in your current life to achieve Moksha. The cycle of death and rebirth - Samsara - is viewed as the caused of suffering. The purpose of this life is Moksha, which is to rise above the cycle of death and rebirth and join the cosmic consciousness unto eternal bliss. Although, at that point we will readily leave our bodily anchor behind.

Don't let the matrix of samsara fool you into thinking death and taxes are certainties of life.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I'd say the 33 spinal vertebrae represent the 33 years of ascending growth consciousness up the kundalini to the summit at the pineal gland giving a potential for Christ consciousness.

It takes faith to believe in the Kundalini and in Christ. You may believe it but to me they are as real as Santa Claus and the invisible unicorn.

I thought we were having a scientific conversation about aging, but I see we better agree to disagree.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Depends on whos eye one is looking through... and what ear is attached.

If the eye holds no label and the ear holds no definition then what are the other 5 consciousness doing?

Touch is always occuring, the entirety of all is always in contact. Is this sensation of contact being judged or judged a being? If so guard yourself. Until positive and negative vanish and turn into neutral it is what is is with no need to judge and sensation as good or bad nor anything to cope with just passes right on through.

Taste and smell... ignore taste and the whole world eats ignore smell and the whole world smells perfect.

The whom is of course the question, as in whom is attached when the eye holds no label it is just matter in a formation that is there. The ear same thing... so those attached to form? Ignorant of such things and identify it as thats a me that a mine thats a this thats a that and it poof nothing.

It is what it is making it something else? Just changes form... and attachment to form means there is a use if there is no use then cease the name to the form.

In Buddhist iconography? Name and form were two men in a boat... one walks around pointing like a child what is this, then the other makes something up... in creation? All of it is just here and needs no such pointing nor name.

It can remain uncreated unformed and yet still exist as it is beyond all such ignorance and attachments into a duality... instead of a oneness that flows through and is no different nor separate from all things.

Non attachment. Simply being.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Yes.. you've found me out. I AM IMMORTAL.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

It takes faith to believe in the Kundalini and in Christ. You may believe it but to me they are as real as Santa Claus and the invisible unicorn.

I thought we were having a scientific conversation about aging, but I see we better agree to disagree.

How do you know Christ isn't a real entity?

Santa Claus Was in fact real at one time, a European.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
How do you know Christ isn't a real entity?

There is no genuine historical evidence outside the Bible (and the Bible is not historical anyway). But I don't want to go into detail as it will be off topic (I have discussed this in other threads)

Santa Claus Was in fact real at one time, a European.

Not him, I mean the big bellied man who likes to wear red, lives in the North Pole with the elves and gives presents to billions of children in one night flying on his magic sleigh.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

There is no genuine historical evidence of Jesus outside the Bible

We literally oriented our calendar around his existence.

He died for us, so that all who follow His teachings could come to His same consciousness and ascend into the heights as He did.

Posted November 29th, 2016 years after the years of Jesus on earth.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

We literally oriented our calendar around his existence.

He died for us, so that all who follow His teachings could come to His same consciousness and ascend into the heights as He did.

He was a fictional character used to create a religion, same with other prophets. You believe he was real and that's ok, I have other ideas based on evidence.

This is not the right thread to discuss it, if you want to there are many like this one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join