It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Straight White Men Banned From Equality Conference

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Kindly refrain from tossing Crowley"s name into this pile of rotting s#, thanks.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
“It isn't a coincidence that governments everywhere want to educate children. Government education, in turn, is supposed to be evidence of the state's goodness and its concern for our well-being. The real explanation is less flattering. If the government's propaganda can take root as children grow up, those kids will be no threat to the state apparatus. They'll fasten the chains to their own ankles.” ― Llewellyn H. Rockwell Jr.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

I had no idea you idolized him, but thanks for mentioning it bothered you.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I don't Idolize him. I just think he has no place in this discussion. It doesn't fit his teachings to say this swirling cesspool of a society would please him.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Your opinions are as valid as any. But that's all they are - your opinions. She's a Communist? She not. She hates Jews? I doubt that. Do you have proof of that? Or is that PrisonPlanet, or Breitbart tell you? You know, that has to be a time when you guys stop believing all of the Right-Wing, bought-and-paid-for astro-turf messaging, and just start thinking for your selves. NONE of the vast conspiracies you're afraid of are actually happening. All that IS happening is you're wasting your life/energy screaming about issues that the billionaires (FOX'NEWS'), tell you scream about. But as I say, Rave-On haters!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

It wasn't Alex jones or Glenn beck it was some encyclopedia thingy....so sorry
encyclopediadramatica.se...
Would you like me to find another source just to make sure ?
She is apparently too radical even for change. org. www.change.org... hs-university
edit on 8-6-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Amazing. It tells where our society is going to.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Sorry, but that site is basically a clearinghouse for viral 'net garbage.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad

White people don't think they have a culture because we are told that our ancestry does not matter...

I indentify as white with strong European/Mediterranean roots (Half Italian, the other half Irish and German.) I can make you a dish from each of those cultures because all 3 are so vastly different it's insane. But I'm not allowed to claim that heritage because I am lumped in as White. My history only matters slightly more than a white male. That video was disgusting.

Consider me triggered

I think that part of the problem for many white Americans especially is that our European heritage is so mixed that it can be hard sometimes to identify one, or two or even three or four primary cultures in our backgrounds. At some point it gets kind of silly. My closest immigrant ancestor was my g-grandfather who came from Czechoslovakia and guess what...? He was of Jewish heritage but kept quiet about it. It took DNA testing and some sleuthing to sort that out. All of my other ancestral lines have been in the U.S. for a very long time, and it becomes difficult to sort out the specific European admixtures for me, and I imagine that many Americans are in the same situation.

I have found out that I am not as European as I thought or looked, but my identifying culture is white, rural American, and my phenotype is best defined as Europid. Too mixed and generalized to be anything else. But what do I latch onto for my roots? Italian, Austrian, French, Czech, German, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Spanish, Welsh, Scottish, British, Irish, Swedish, Finnish, Native American, East Asian, African, West Asian, Jewish? Which one? All of those are strong, distinctly different cultures. Mine is white American. It's how I was raised. It's how I look. It's still a culture even if it's not as old as the ones that have shaped it. I do think our educational institutions, in the mid to lower echelons that is, teach students to dismiss that, or at least devalue it, which is a tried and true necessity toward subjugating a population--destroy their culture. In this case, we're often led to believe that we don't have one. Rich, white kids get to have their white culture, and people that are clearly a minority get to have theirs because they are not enough of a threat... yet, but not the rest of us though. I am at the point where I'm wondering why we can't all just consider ourselves American in the U.S. and drop it.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy

Sorry, but that site is basically a clearinghouse for viral 'net garbage.
. Well the bbc doesn't call
Her a communist but look she is clearly an sjw with the Marxist mindset of blaming the white guy for ethnic and racial problems as a replacement for the old fashioned Marxist communist hatred of the bourgeoisie but she is bourgeois apparently herself but then so is Nancy pelosi. www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
They can have Male Tears to drink, all on tap from laughter over their hypocrisy.

Isnt "Male tears" slang for semen? Thats what my brother called it back in the early 80's at least...

The face of Equality's champions;

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad

White people don't think they have a culture because we are told that our ancestry does not matter...

I indentify as white with strong European/Mediterranean roots (Half Italian, the other half Irish and German.) I can make you a dish from each of those cultures because all 3 are so vastly different it's insane. But I'm not allowed to claim that heritage because I am lumped in as White. My history only matters slightly more than a white male. That video was disgusting.

Consider me triggered

I think that part of the problem for many white Americans especially is that our European heritage is so mixed that it can be hard sometimes to identify one, or two or even three or four primary cultures in our backgrounds. At some point it gets kind of silly. My closest immigrant ancestor was my g-grandfather who came from Czechoslovakia and guess what...? He was of Jewish heritage but kept quiet about it. It took DNA testing and some sleuthing to sort that out. All of my other ancestral lines have been in the U.S. for a very long time, and it becomes difficult to sort out the specific European admixtures for me, and I imagine that many Americans are in the same situation.

I have found out that I am not as European as I thought or looked, but my identifying culture is white, rural American, and my phenotype is best defined as Europid. Too mixed and generalized to be anything else. But what do I latch onto for my roots? Italian, Austrian, French, Czech, German, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Spanish, Welsh, Scottish, British, Irish, Swedish, Finnish, Native American, East Asian, African, West Asian, Jewish? Which one? All of those are strong, distinctly different cultures. Mine is white American. It's how I was raised. It's how I look. It's still a culture even if it's not as old as the ones that have shaped it. I do think our educational institutions, in the mid to lower echelons that is, teach students to dismiss that, or at least devalue it, which is a tried and true necessity toward subjugating a population--destroy their culture. In this case, we're often led to believe that we don't have one. Rich, white kids get to have their white culture, and people that are clearly a minority get to have theirs because they are not enough of a threat... yet, but not the rest of us though. I am at the point where I'm wondering why we can't all just consider ourselves American in the U.S. and drop it.

Now before I say what I am about to say, I would like everyone to know that I could not care any less what someone's background is. I love learning about new cultures and ways of life so I can say this knowing full well that because I am "white" this may come off as racist.....but I'm going to say it anyway...

Black people are very mixed as well. There are so many different cultures and ways of life within Africa and the black communities over there. Yet somehow African-American is a term but if you're European American, you are white. It boggles my mind.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

It's not the 1st time she has done this either. She I actually dug into my email and found a petition I signed a few years ago to have her banned from campus when she held a similar meeting.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Change.org actually has several petitions about her. I've signed some years back

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I don't disagree with your assessment of her. I was just letting you know encyclopedia dramatica is the database for Internet drama.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
That's cool. I have nothing against Palestinians either and I was married to a North African Muslim I just don't care for priveleged armchair Marxists.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

So, you're telling me that this encyclopedia describes Hillary as a Communist, and an Anti-Semite? That seems unlikely. Or, the encyclopedia you're reading could be unreliable...

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

Not Hillary, Mustafa. And yes, it is unreliable.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
a reply to: amazing

Just make sure you watch what you say.

What do you mean? LOL is someone reading this post that shouldn't be?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join