It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Straight White Men Banned From Equality Conference

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Poor? Yeah. White? Yeah. Little? Not so much...damn it all.

As for the rest? My apologies if I hurt your feelings. Nope, I mean it.

As for never being attacked? That would, of course, depend very largely upon one's definition of "attack", wouldn't it?

If I were as sensitive as you, by all appearances, are, I could safely call your post an "attack". But since I'm not...

Meh.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: uncommitted

Poor? Yeah. White? Yeah. Little? Not so much...damn it all.

As for the rest? My apologies if I hurt your feelings. Nope, I mean it.

As for never being attacked? That would, of course, depend very largely upon one's definition of "attack", wouldn't it?

If I were as sensitive as you, by all appearances, are, I could safely call your post an "attack". But since I'm not...

Meh.

You didn't hurt my feelings, you may have confused me as you managed to completely misconstrue my post and make one sentence into something it was not.

The post you were responding to contained this sentence, and this sentence alone - "It's as relevant as today, you just feel like you might be the one affected by it now."

And you could construe that as an attack? Wow

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I didn't know "other races" had been subservient for thousands and thousands of years.

Care to provide some evidence for this?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: jimbo999

Thanks for the language correction.
So by suggesting that I am "buying into" what you call nonsense I can suppose that you are not spending any mental capital on the historical sense that men have held the dominant role in a very large number of cultural power structures across the globe .
That for the last six hundred years or so the world has not seen the rise of European ancestry and lineage to a point that it's male dominated religions and traditions have subjugated everyone in it's path as it expanded on a wave of singular scientific advances? That it did not breach the oceans as no race before them bringing their world dominating sense of righteousness down on any one who objected? Is this what you call nonsense?

Or is the nonsense that women and other races should not struggle for equality. That they should just accept the subservient roles allocated for their existence by the dominant masters of western civilization? Is this what you believe Jimbo?
I'm trying to understand what it is that you consider nonsense. Just what IS it that you believe Jimbo?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Well, no, you are right. In the opening post the OP attempted to demonstrate how both people of non-white origin and women have come together to push the white male off his pedestal and exemplified this with that horrid cartoon, and I allowed myself to fudge the two trends of oppression together. My bad. Other races have only been subjugated since the rise of European sciences that allowed those of European ancestry the ability to control and dominate through superior weaponry coupled with the ability for expansionist policies also brought about by that superior technology. And this of course only goes back to basically the 16th century.

It is the subjugation of women that goes back for thousands of year. Not just in cultures dominated by white men, but in many cultures on through histroy. . Across the board, the religions of the world have placed women in the "helper" role and spurred the male on into this sense of being the master. So, naturally, when European men exploded into world dominance this sense of the inferiority of women was carried with them.

And I lazily conflated the two aspects of these struggles of oppression into one ill-formed thought. Thanks for catching that so I could set my error straight.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Well, this is a UK problem yet you in your OP made it sound like this is an American issue

Both countries are doing it.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

My father robbed a liquor store and the Cops rightfully arrested me.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlestonChew

My father robbed a liquor store and the Cops rightfully arrested me.

While you are correct of course my comments were in regards those who are attempting to follow your own principle as you state in your little line across the bottom. They are attempting to 'smash the social contract' that neither they or their ancestors ever signed. A social contract that was forced upon people of their sex or their races long before either you or I were even dreamed of. That social contract still holds sway through out the culture and only in the last few decades has it begun to weaken through the efforts of many. You and I just happen to be living at the time when that contract has run it's course.

The injustices of society are not the product of those who seek equality, but rather the product of those who attempt to maintain an unjustified position of authority. This is not you or me or the women striving for equal rights. It is the entrenched defenders of ancient belief systems that even though they may have proved of benefit in the past, no longer offer valid guidance into a future that is desired by any but themselves.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I wonder if the severely mentally challenged SJWs realize that their actions are both sexist and racist, which is the very thing they claim to be trying to end.

Oh that's right, i forgot, 'reverse' racism and 'reverse' sexism is impossible to these people

You know what? They're right. There is institutional sexism and racism, but only at events and institutions organised and run by these clowns.

It's almost comic in a way

You have it wrong, slightly.

It's not reverse racism or reverse sexism, it's the same racism and sexism but they have just switched targets.

SJW's and feminists are the same people who back in the day would be pro-slavery and own slaves. Feminists also hate women. When a normal person plays a video game they play it and have fun. When a feminist plays a video game all they do is try to find out how to attack or molest or kill the female characters.

They are the most racist and sexist bigots I have ever seen. They are also a cult and are brainwashing and recruiting all the bottom feeder outcasts, just as cults do.
edit on 11-6-2016 by DumpMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

in a bid to create “safe spaces” is deeply depressing.

Well we can't have any semblance of balance can we? Maybe by keeping out White Males they will magically transform into "more than equal" Very worrying.

ITS ALL THE WHITE MALES FAULT!!! - grgrgr

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

And I hold to my original reply. We are in stages of massive social overhaul set to revert injustices of thousands of years

But what we will get is more than an overhaul - more divisiveness as people take things to ridiculous extremes. Rather than a balance - people will overreact allowing for more "laws" to force acceptance, more freedoms lost.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

But what we will get is more than an overhaul - more divisiveness as people take things to ridiculous extremes. Rather than a balance - people will overreact allowing for more "laws" to force acceptance, more freedoms lost.

And sadly Construk,, what you say seems to be the case.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Meh, Straight Black Men are the Runner up for this generations game show.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I have to repost this video you linked in a thread last week, it's such a great example of the path the progressives are trying to drag society down.

Video on point -- worth watching. The NWO Cabal is shaping their slave class members. Members of the NWO Slave Class are NOT supposed to think. They are expected to follow orders.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sourcery
So I just tried to explain the whole SJW thing to my mom, who is (55) and she's still laughing. Is it just me, or do you guys see this turning dark? (no pun intended). I mean, that's like me saying i can't be an anti-semite because I'm not german, amiright? I mean, honestly, somebody should try to set up a debate or something between these sjw folk and....somebody that's not err...deluded? Mis-guided, maybe? I still hold out hope that these sjw can/will grow out of this silly non-sense.

You are naive if you think these people "will grow out of this silly nonsense." The forces behind this KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING. The roots of "Political Correctness" are planted in Totalitarianism. PC was used very effectively by the enforcers of Mao Zedong's "Cultural Revolution" to shut down dissent.

The NWO Cabal is using the Far Left and the Radical Islamists to destroy the First World nations -- just in case you haven't noticed.

It will get worse because Hillary will win in Nov 2016. There will be no turning back for the US then.
edit on 12-6-2016 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
In the words of the 'reverend' Jesse Jackson:

Das' race-isuum! Das' wroooong!

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
What if the Straight White male "self-identifies" as a Black Woman?

Would they let him in?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

That would create a SJW Singularity, causing all minds at the event to implode.

"Suddenly there was this slurping sound and everyone fell over.."
-White security guard outside building probably

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I wonder if the severely mentally challenged SJWs realize that their actions are both sexist and racist, which is the very thing they claim to be trying to end.

Oh that's right, i forgot, 'reverse' racism and 'reverse' sexism is impossible to these people

Everything these people say and do is hypocritical. These are the people who bash Christians for being homophobic, bash sexists for being sexist, then turn around and defend Islam: the most intolerant religion in the world that treats gays and women like trash! Try to make sense of that!
edit on 27-6-2016 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join