It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

HI WIS!!!!!

I thought perhaps the internet thieves had paid you a visit!

Glad to see that wasn't the case!

Hello above!

*waves to the boys*

Not trying to be intentionally aloof. Sleep deprivation is my only excuse!

LOL

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Good morning, ok going back to bed. It's 4:58am💤💤💤

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

All is well!

I recently finished work and have now begun the journey of trying to spend my days writing... only to continuously fall into the sideshow alleys lurking within ATS alongside this wonderful realm. My first week was rather depressing, I didn't know what to do with myself and I felt "wrong" simply being at home... but halfway through Week Two of Freedom and I'm now getting into the creative groove.

Well, that is, until I get the urge to allow my inner investigative journalist to pop through and begin diving through the rubbish bins of the internet, lol! I wasted many hours today.

I hope that since your post to Timely earlier, a few pounds have found their way into your store! (more than a few!)

a reply to: Birdie
I'm glad that you liked it!!!

My partner read it.. his only comment was. "I really don't like Darien."
And i'm all... "oh *sadface* I like Darien..."

I feel a kinship with your oldest. *glares at overly large feet* LOL.
But alas, I'm not much of a girly girl anyway. I'm happy in my men's sneakers, my jeans, and my hooded jumpers. I think I've worn a dress twice in my life!

a reply to: Martin
Big Foots unite!

There is no abominable creature lurking in the wilderness, clearly it's just our brethren LOL

a reply to: WIS
*hugs*
Hello
Happy New Shed! (exclaimed outrageously in a Happy New Year manner, though I haven't yelled that for over a decade now.)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci
OMG Kaelci this story is amazing!!!! I can’t wait for more!!! Girl, you are soooo talented!!!

a reply to: WalkInSilence
Good morning WIS! I LOVE that picture!!!

a reply to: TNMockingbird
I know I thought that was so neat. My mind never sees things like that unless someone else does them. I would love to be that creative. Oh, and I LIVE in tennis shoes. LOL I envy women that can walk in heels, I am NOT one of them. HAHAHA

a reply to: Quantum12
You need to buy you a My Pillow, I really think it has helped with my sleep problems. Not a lot but enough to make me human....sweet dreams.

edit on 6/7/2016 by Martin75 because: Added Q's response

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

My daughters say to me all of the time...Mom, how do you walk in those things?
I started very young wearing heels. Boots mainly in the beginning but it gets hot in Florida!
After a while, it is second nature and you get used to it. I suppose it's like practice. Now that I am old and have had all of that practice (heehee) it's old hat. I only wear them for work and special occasions now

It's funny your comment

I feel a kinship with your oldest. *glares at overly large feet* LOL.

We went shoe shopping for graduation (ceremony & parties) a few times. When the photos ops arrived I was succinctly instructed to "Don't get my feet in the picture!"
Teenagers!!!!

LOL

a reply to: onehuman

One will tell you how hot it gets in Florida, won't ya One?!

Love the picture by the way.

If anyone were to want/need me, I'll be THERE!

Hope you got some rest!

edit on 7-6-2016 by TNMockingbird because: weather related issues!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I know that most of the Shed denizens (Shedizens) are currently waking up and beginning their new day, but I'm from topsy turvy land!!

Goodnight everyone, and I hope that you all have a wonderful day. *HUGS TO ALL*

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I do need a My Pillow! The sad bed is lonely, the shades go down but the sun comes up. We rise another day.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Your not old, lol you just need new clodhoppers.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Well, I have just returned from the luncheon period, and while I was away there were indeed a few more customers. I will not be entering a horse at Ascot any time soon, but we might wind up being able to pay a bill at some point, so all is functioning about as well as one could expect.

I am glad to hear that you are adjusting to living creatively! From what I understand the main problem most people in that position have, is a lack of routine. Of course, for others the routines of regular living, are what stand in their way, so whichever mound you find yourself best fitting, I wish you every success in your endeavours!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Just crawled out of bed and sipping my first cup of coffee. I see True in here! Yay! I'm going to catch up in here now. Just wanted to quickly say hello to everyone!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hello Night Star!

*Huggles of outlandish and improbable proportions*

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Morning, did you see the keys on the pervious page. I thought it was cool. LOL

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Good morning ShedLandians from The Realm of The Shed!
I trust Everyone is getting settled into Our new Digs?!
Good. Glad to see that!

True Bud! Great to see You! I see that since earlier(?) Your shop is picking up speed?

Not wanting to leave anyone out, but still waking up here. My body has been awake for an hour or so, but My brain is far from awake! LOL

I re-read my entry here on page two and saw this spellennen errerrrr: "The two Dragons angled down towards the Sedd!" The Sedd?! WTH is that?! LMAO!!!

edit on 7-6-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Missed those, but have now observed them, and found them to be fantastically badass. I love that storefront decoration. It must be heavy as hell though! There have to be a few million keys there!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hey Syxbud!

How's life? Yes, things have perked up just a tiny bit. Nothing massively impressive as of yet, but the day is...well it's three in the afternoon, so actually running out of time for the day here lol!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I never even thought about the weight! It covers their whole store front!

Greenwich Locksmiths

I can't imagine the time it took to place all of those keys just perfect!

a reply to: SyxPak
Good morning! Here ya go, maybe this will help...

edit on 6/7/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Well life is good, Thanx!
Now if You close at 5, Your time, there is still time for that rare Gem of a task that may prove challenging, and profitable For You!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

YAH the weight! There might be a literal Ton of keys there Jess! That is amazing!
How are Ya today?

EDIT: Oh Jess? Don't forget to change your linking Banner to come here! I just checked it, and it landed Me back in Shed 6.

edit on 7-6-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Big ole shed hug for True!!!!!!!! Loved your sweet little poem

Morning Martin!

Syx that made me laugh! I was so rushed last night, I didn't even notice the mistake! LOL

Still catching up in here.

Hello JustMike, always a pleasure to see you!

Kaelci nice story entry!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Well I have no ideas on how long it must have taken, but the person who wrote the website I just read is wrong. There are not merely tens, or even hundreds of thousands of keys there. There are at least a million, if not more.

That being said, it is fantastically impressive work, and I love it.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join