It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 7

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Wow Mike I missed your post earlier? Sorry that. I hope You and Dada are well?

You asked for Us to mention if anything major has happened lately.

Well We moved Here....

Sorry I couldn't resist that one!!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

That's true to an extent. Let's just say though, that my spidey sense is not tingling in the least.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Syx that made me laugh! I was so rushed last night, I didn't even notice the mistake! LOL

Yah I rushed in that writing piece and proofed it like three times even, and I missed it too!!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Jumping Geehosaphate, just find one shed, then done, done, on to the next one! LOL

Hi everyone.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Chin up Man! Ya never know Who will walk through Your door!!!

Might be an alien needing a set of keys for His/Her Star Cruiser!! LOL!!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Timely, glad you found your lunch and map to the new home! Hope the map didn't get too soggy. Hope your man flu is getting a little better. I know these things take time to run their course.

Parafitt, the Sheds have been around for quite some time now. Glad you found us and have joined in!

Hello Chirpy Bird!!!!!

Hello Jess!!!! That is a LOT of keys! Very creative idea for the store!

WIS!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you so much when you're not here! Big hug!!!!!!!!! Loved the animal pic!

I'll never catch up, you guys just jumped another page on me!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Hi Mom! Glad Ya found the link here! Nice to see You this fine morning! (morning here anyway!)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Sorry Jess! I just saw Your edit! Thanx for the coffee! Yes that is just the thing I need!! Thank You again!
(Sip) Burp!!! Well exscuse Me!!! LOL!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hello chiefsmom! Nice to see you! That avatar always makes me chuckle! LOL

Sorry Q, I saw you in here somewhere. Morning!

Ok, I need more coffee and have to get dressed and have breakfast. I shall return.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Here Night. I tagged the key for You! LOL!

EDIT: That key also opens this up!
It is a restaraunt across the river from CC and I, in Iowa.
The food is amazing!!

edit on 7-6-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Good morning, I hope your day is fine, thank you for the new home.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Syx, thanks for key! Oh look, we have our own restaurant and everything.

Quantum I enjoyed setting up a new place for everyone. You are quite welcome!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Hi Q! Hope You are well today?

Hi Night! You are welcome!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Hello oh mighty dragon friend of the elf!

I will be leaving within the hour. Out to lunch, errands and grocery shopping, maybe an Amish store since it is now open again after closing down for the Winter. I'll have to stay away from the baked goods and candy. LOL

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Have fun today Night! CatchYa later!!

I hope EveryOne of You have a great day/night/morning /afternoon/evening!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
You too Syx! Leaving now.

To all who enter the realm of the Shedlands, bring your own special magic, enjoy yourself and behave while I'm gone. Have a lovely day/afternoon/night. We are an International sensation here, didn't want to leave anyone out. LOL

edit on 7-6-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I'll hopefully be continuing my story in the next few days.

It's been a while since I posted, so here are a few old pieces of GFX. Truly OLD ones, this time, back before I could make stuff that looked particularly good. (Still haven't put up any of my hideous first bits of work from 2012, though. These are probably circa 2013.)

I actually quite like the third one. It's simple, but I like it.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Your work looks amazing, I am excited for your story.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom
Hey honey how are you? Did you see the little duckling video from the last shed? It was adorable, OK let me dig…
OneHuman's Duckling Video

Love the key and restaurant, how cool!!

Oh I LOVE the Amish stores!! This weekend Paul is doing a half marathon and it is in Amish country. They cook a huge buffet style breakfast and all kinds of homemade goodies. Have fun, see you tonight.

a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn
I think I like the middle one best. The colors are beautiful in that one.

a reply to: Quantum12
How are you doing today? Did you get some rest? Did you EVER go to the grocery store?

edit on 6/7/2016 by Martin75 because: I can't spell

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
*waves*

Finally had the ability to get out yesterday after the heat and the rain over the past several days let up. Spent most of the day between Russell, Kentucky and Williamson, West Virginia with a couple of friends of mine. We didn't really see much in the way of traffic due to maintenance work going on. However, we did manage to grab a few photos along the way both before and after eating lunch.

The first photo isn't really that good since I had to take a snapshot from my video. Seen crossing the Big Sandy River from Catlettsburg, Kentucky. A short local freight rolls east through Kenova, West Virginia with cars and a locomotive bound for the yard and the shops at Huntington, West Virginia.

Plying about and around the yard at Russell, Kentucky. A couple of trains are in the process of being made up before their runs east towards Huntington.

Coming out of Russell Yard to make some head room. CSX 919 is seen approaching RU Cabin so it can reverse back to double up its train before heading east for Huntington and points beyond.

Passing the new intermodal facility along the banks of the Big Sandy River. Norfolk Southern train 380 is seen passing through Pritchard, West Virginia as it rolls towards Williamson.

After waiting for a track inspector to clear the single main between Webb and Steptown. The eastbound 380 is seen popping out of Tunnel #7 as NS 2611 gets this train going up to track speed.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join