It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FInal Captsone- Revelation of The Devil Her Name is Alice Part 3

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This thread is the Final Part of the Series "Her Name is Alice" Which was an ongoing Research on who or what the Devil really is along with what the occult worshipped.
Her name is Alice part 1
Her Name is Alice Part 2

It has been a long road on this research & Investigation. I hope I finally reached the pinnacle, since to me this was the disclosure of disclosures. I think many of you may think the same way. This is the mother (literally) of all disclosures. It also discloses Genesis & who we really are. (You will not like the answer. But there is good news.) Many will disagree or fight tooth and nail, but unfortunately the evidence is too overwhelming as many of you will find. (especially if you combine it with my own research.)

Warning for Adults ONLY

If you are easily offended, click x. I would hope we are all adults here since It is not my job to babysit your feelings. The adult content is no different than that of sex ed in high-school, so if you did not have a problem with that during your high-school years, you should not have a problem with this. Not everything is about perversion and I will add, that the man below is a christian. Aside from that, the adult content was actually aired as a commercial anyways on live television. If you did not have a problem with it then you should not have a problem with it now as it will be pointed out for the sake of research, Observation & disclosure.

This information was not easy for me, so I do not expect it to be easy for you. However, I know how this thread will go. Despite those who will try and debunk this. This is only for those who want to know the truth. It is for them that I write this up.

That being said, what you are about to witness, is a revelation to which I firmly Believe God gave to one of his prophets. Yes I believe Jonathan is a prophet of the Lord. In fact, I believe he is Elijah returned. Why do I believe this? because while watching his videos, I randomly opened the bible and this was what my eyes fell on:

Mathews 11:13-11:14
"13For all the prophets and the Law prophesied until John. 14And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come. 15He who has ears, let him hear.…"

yea, I will not argue with that after seeing those words pop out while randomly opening the bible. It is waay to much to be "just a coincedence" also; did you really think Yeshua would be the only one to come before end times? People have forgotten the scriptures it seems, since most of the focus is either on Yeshua or Muhammad these days. However, there is one tiny detail the great majority seems to have forgotten.

Malachi 4:5-6 is Matthew 17:10-13: “His disciples asked Him, saying, ‘Why then do the scribes say that Elijah must come first?’ Jesus answered and said to them, ‘Indeed, Elijah is coming first and will restore all things.

Malachi 4:5-6 offers an intriguing prophecy: “See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes. He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse.”

Who was Elijah? Elijah was the prophet that exposed Jezebel in ancient Israel which Divided the Jewish people between two branches. Babylonian (Today known as Zionism) and Traditional Judaism ( Line of Abraham.) This alone should put Jewish hate to rest because zionism is the antithesis of Judaism. However, this is not an Elijah thread, nor a Jewish thread. I mention him, mostly because of what Jonathan Kleck has revealed in the video series below. He exposes the Jezebel, and believes that God speaks to him. Given what he reveals, I will not argue with his claim. Because the nature of the revelation is truly mindboggling and from what I have seen, not many (if anyone) has revealed to the public what you are about to see. (I may have revealed some things to you in the past, however it does not even come close to what you are about to witness.

Spoiler: The Devil is a She, it is the "queen of heaven". Why queen of heaven? Well... if you watch the whole thing till the end. You will get that revelation. So I will not spoil that part, though many of you will probably not be surprised.

But perhaps the biggest revelation , even bigger than the Devil, is that of who we really are. After this however, Genesis will make a whole lot more sense to many.

Once again, this has adult content, however I hope many of you who are Christians, look past that and stay focused on what he is revealing to you. I ask mod's to also treat this thread as an Educational thread as well.

Final Warning

Once more, if you are easily offended, click X. The world deserve to know this, and I know there are people who do not want this information revealed to the public and will stop at nothing to try and bring it down. I hope mod's become aware of possible thread hijacking.
Note: I tried Embedding the Playlist to avoid posting all 17 videos, but it did not work. I hope you appreciate the effort of embedding them all one by one.
In anycase, Without further delay however, here is the revelation:

I am only a messenger. To me, this discloses my own research. It is also enlightenment for many of you who accepts it. There is good news, this is the reason why Yeshua came. "To those who has ears, let them hear."

edit on th2016000000Sundayth000000Sun, 05 Jun 2016 22:51:17 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 05 Jun 2016 22:51:17 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

It reminds of that one movie with Brendan Fraser where the Devil is a female.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
I am only a messenger.

Bringing the message of a known hoaxer....

christianitybeliefs.org...

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

that is your opinion. And the opinions of others. It does not make it true. God told me otherwise. Want to challenge that?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

that is your opinion. And the opinions of others. It does not make it true. God told me otherwise. Want to challenge that?

I will. Buying hook, line, and sinker into ridiculous religious ideas put forth by known liars and believing that god personally spoke to you are both common occurrences in those suffering from mental illness.

Do I believe that you are inflicted with such an illness? No. At least not yet. Do I believe that God spoke to you (and that he told you a known liar was in fact telling the truth)? Not for a second.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

It depends how it happens. You are familiar with synchronicity right?

this is what God told me through using the bible: (Which I randomly opened) I explained this in detail in the OP.
And for the record, anyone can do it. People simply don't care to do so. That is why many are going to meet Lilith in the pit. All I am doing is giving a warning. There is a reason why very few is prophecized to be saved.

As for Bruce, the guy who follows me everywhere. I already know his fate.

Also God also speaks through dreams & visions. And I happen to have those , which came true. My faith is restored, but I pity those who will end up eaten by lilith. This thread is a warning.To those who have ears, the time is near.

Mathews 11:13-11:14
"13For all the prophets and the Law prophesied until John. 14And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come. 15He who has ears, let him hear.…"
edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 06 Jun 2016 01:53:02 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Jun 2016 01:53:02 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

People that believe god has spoken to them have proclaimed "the time is near" since the beginning of recorded history. Obviously, they have all been incorrect. What makes you any different?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I am not any different, I only know the warning signs and what has been presented to me. Otherwise, how would i discover, that the catholics worship lilith? That islam worships lilith? in fact 90% of the world worship lilith. Of course, she is the mother of the serpent DNA that runs through our veins.

Point being, as we are now, we are cursed through the tree of knowledge. Unless, we all become born again. I dont expect you to believe me, but the evidences is in the OP. In any case, the message is what is important, not the messenger.

Everything going on in the world is linked to lilith. Feminism, transgender, the coming legalization of pedofilia, all of it is the devils work. Those who do not accept Yeshua, will fall to the pit. You don't even need me to tell you any of this.

Just open your eyes.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I think practicing Catholics and Muslims will strongly disagree with your mischaracterization of who they worship.
edit on 6/6/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Historic Facts speak otherwise. Along with Islams Origin. As for the catholics, the OP has the evidences that show exactly what they worship. Saint peters throne is the baphomet when you turn the throne upside down.

The following documentary is based on TRUE historic FACTS. (which means truth)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I am not any different, I only know the warning signs and what has been presented to me. Otherwise, how would i discover, that the catholics worship lilith? That islam worships lilith? in fact 90% of the world worship lilith. Of course, she is the mother of the serpent DNA that runs through our veins.

Point being, as we are now, we are cursed through the tree of knowledge. Unless, we all become born again. I dont expect you to believe me, but the evidences is in the OP. In any case, the message is what is important, not the messenger.

Everything going on in the world is linked to lilith. Feminism, transgender, the coming legalization of pedofilia, all of it is the devils work. Those who do not accept Yeshua, will fall to the pit. You don't even need me to tell you any of this.

Just open your eyes.

I think some of your conclusions are dangerously confusing and vilifying Lilith to such negative extremes is certainly unhealthy for the mind.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

God told me otherwise. Want to challenge that?

She told me anyone making predictions are just making crap up.

Want to challenge that?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

Vilifying? She always been the villain. Her name alone is vilifying.
The Baphomet alone basically gives away that SHE IS THE DEVIL.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

She?
God is a HE. The FATHER. Not a she.
But thank you for giving me clues on who you worship. Either way youve been harrasing me on nearly all my threads. And I asked you to stop many times. To everyone else ignore Bruce, hes been harassing me for a long time. (Just go back to my threads I created, and you will find bruce attacking me left and right.)

I have a right to defend myself bro.
edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 06 Jun 2016 02:31:54 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Jun 2016 02:31:54 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

She was betrayed and fashioned into something she is not by those that harbour jealously in their hearts and minds. I have bear witnessed the night mysterious.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013

She was betrayed and fashioned into something she is not by those that harbour jealously in their hearts and minds. I have bear witnessed the night mysterious.

This is my only response to your comment:

Revelation 2:20-2:21
"But I have this against you, that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, and she teaches and leads My bond-servants astray so that they commit acts of immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. 21'I gave her time to repent, and she does not want to repent of her immorality.…"

Isaiah 5:20:
"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

She?
God is a HE. The FATHER. Not a she.
]

Wrong, that is what satan, who you follow, wants you to think.

I have a right to defend myself bro.

Funny how Jesus said "turn the other cheek".... but satan tells you to ignore that!
edit on 6-6-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
The collective group of negative entities I involve myself with are mainly of a demonic nature known as The Dissonance. The most poweful are sub-grouped into Xanavimx, the purest non-human malevolence.
There are many other groups and sub-groups for which explanations of probably deserve a seperate thread.

The Dissonance occupy the many etheric realms both in and beyond this universe construct. Their true origins are guarded even from me and it is wise that it should be so, although I have written on such things speculating their creation.

originally posted by: Tindalos2013

This is my only response to your comment:

Revelation 2:20-2:21
"But I have this against you, that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, and she teaches and leads My bond-servants astray so that they commit acts of immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. 21'I gave her time to repent, and she does not want to repent of her immorality.…"

Isaiah 5:20:
"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Shortly after Leaving ats after your blasphemy, This video Popped up in front of my eyes. "coincidence"? I think not.

But of course, you are gonna see God the father as Dark. Freemason Albert Pike also sees Jesus (Adonai) as a dark God. (Go read his books, he actually says what you are saying.) But fortunately that is not true. Satanists who worship the "goddess" wants to turn this world upside down for their own agenda.

I believe the satanic Agenda was revealed within this video below. "The black sun" is the "all seeing eye". Alot can be revealed within Allegories and metaphorical stories. And the odd thing is, many people are seeing the same thing. That is quite odd that so many people are having similar visions.

Remember Jesus said "I & the Father are one." He never said Mother, and guess what? It means YOU LIE. To anyone reading this, Take Yeshua's word for it, for Yeshua knows more than Bruce.
edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 06 Jun 2016 08:28:36 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Jun 2016 08:28:36 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join