It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FInal Captsone- Revelation of The Devil Her Name is Alice Part 3

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
From all your threads, I understand a few things about you.

One; you have female problems, and blame females for everything... that alone makes YOU the snake.

Two, you follow other people's word/work, which in some cases, this Jonathan guy, a hoaxer and in for profit (a prophet works for profit).

Three, synchronicity could also be working of the devil. So many people believe "God speaks to me in synchronicity, it shows me revelations".

Such things are for YOU as an indivudal to learn and grow from. You are not exposing anything but your silly gullible, and sometimes immature side.

I've been there, minus the god talk.

Lastly, whatever you believe you are in too, means nothing. You have literally just spam posted YOUTUBE VIDEOS from like sources. . . If the establishment was so scared you were on to the truth, they wouldn't be there.

That should tell you something.

My opinion as someone who has travelled/projected consciousness beyond the body, who walks the inside and outside lines... give it a rest.

What you are doing is behaving like the snake in a tree, telling people what to think and how to perceive.

Which is unjust, especially for a Christian. You need to relax, get off the Internet, attune yourself with mother earth, bring balance to your mind and body.

Then talk about devil and Gods.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Freemason Albert Pike also sees Jesus (Adonai) as a dark God. (Go read his books, he actually says what you are saying.)

Which book and page number?

Also, God is a hot chick who looks like Sofia Vergara.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

I am gonna warn you. Calling Jonathan a false prophet, when he really is a prophet, is an unforgivable sin because you are a false witness to a brother of the Lord. It is one of the Gravest sins anyone can do. You just condemned yourself. Go read Proverbs and familiarize yourself with it.

As for women, you aren't in my life to know who I am. This alone is a FALSE assumption. Because you don't know me. Nor my real name or personal life to make that assumption.

This is called FALSE witness, and it is also called character assassination.And that is NOT wise. It turns you into the LIAR of ATS. Which you are right now. Just because I want to Warn people of the Devil, does not mean I have a problem with women.

I do have a problem with Feminazi's who worship lilith. (That does not make me a snake, it is a FACT that feminism have a MEntal disorder called Narcissism.) In other words, if you cannot understand logic, YOU are officially INSANE.
Period, go argue with psychiatrists on that.

As for lilith Just Saw this on my facebook newsfeed.

The picture above speaks for itself. Bal BAAL BAAl worship. The picture implies BAAL is a woman. (It cant get anymore in your face than THAT)

Now look at the word Jezebel from biblical texts, Jezebel was daughter of Eth-baal (Which translates to: with Baal)

Right there you have the BAAL worship displayed in a single picture. And I just saw this on facebook JUST before coming here. Now do you see the pyramid shape with light? Where have I seen that before??

Bonus, the Movie Ghostbuster Allegory has JezeBAL (Gozer-Babylonian god (small g)) come out of the pyramid of light. Dialogue:

"It's a girl"
"I thought Gozer(JezeBAAL) was a man"
"It's whatever it wants to be." (there is your transgender agenda for those who has eyes to see. )

Also, God is a hot chick who looks like Sofia Vergara.

Sofia is JezeBAAL. Its whatsome Gnostics believed to be more supreme than God. (When she is NOTHING)

edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 06 Jun 2016 16:13:42 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Jun 2016 16:13:42 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

The picture above speaks for itself. Bal BAAL BAAl worship. The picture implies BAAL is a women.

'Bal' is French for 'ball' as in gala. That is an ad for something called the Erotic Ball 11.

Gasp. There may even be women there.

edit on 6-6-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You are at liberty to have your opinion. but you are wrong.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Yeah, okay.

BAL [noun]
BAL [noun] [med.] [abbr.] (also: dimercaprol)
dimercaprol [m] [med.]
bal [noun]

ball [noun]
So much derp

edit on 6-6-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but at least he is not a religious nutter

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Wasn't referring to that definition you posted, I was referring to the message in the picture because the word BAAL can also be shortened to BAL. It is STILL implying BAAL. whether you see that or not.

Hence why My Message stands: You're wrong
edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 06 Jun 2016 16:21:26 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Jun 2016 16:21:26 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

It is French and the definition is clear. You are wrong about this and your alleged Pike quote as well.

Love how you did not reply to that one. Just like a 'Christian', lying is okay when you lie for Jesus.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Baal would be the masculine (male).

Baʿalah would be the feminine (female).

To say Baal is male would be a false statement.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

He does not even understand French. I think you are wasting your time.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I noticed how he ignored the request for the page. That's typical of most who misquote Pike.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It is French and the definition is clear. You are wrong about this and your alleged Pike quote as well.

Love how you did not reply to that one. Just like a 'Christian', lying is okay when you lie for Jesus.

Albert pike does say it.

edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 06 Jun 2016 16:26:56 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Jun 2016 16:26:56 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

a reply to: TerryDon79

He does not even understand French. I think you are wasting your time.

I can't understand how he can make a thread (or series of) without knowing the language the "theory" is based around.

link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
I noticed how he ignored the request for the page. That's typical of most who misquote Pike.

That is a typical tact for the religious hypocrite. They make that claim and then can never produce the book or page to verify it. But hey, Jesus said it is okay to lie in the Bible.

(see what I did there?)

link   

Sorry, what book and page number is that?

link   

Click

link   

That is a typical tact for the religious hypocrite. They make that claim and then can never produce the book or page to verify it. But hey, Jesus said it is okay to lie in the Bible.

(see what I did there?)

Page?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Click

A link to a Google search result is not the answer to the question that was asked.

Which book and which page is it on?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I can't understand how he can make a thread (or series of) without knowing the language the "theory" is based around.

Why would it matter? If it sounds similar it must be the same thing. Perfectly workable theory in conspiracy land.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Find it yourself. For he is quoted ALOT ( 20,100 results)

Click

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join