It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FInal Captsone- Revelation of The Devil Her Name is Alice Part 3

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm being honest, I did not write this thread for you, but rather those who are gifted with the truth and eyes of discernment. You are at liberty to express your opinion, but due to me standing ground on what I told you months ago (literally).

I do not have to respond t you. But I do ask readers to research the quote for themselves instead of taking your word for it. They will find, that I am correct.
edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 06 Jun 2016 16:48:28 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Jun 2016 16:48:28 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: Grammar

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

You mean the quote that wasn't ever written by Pike and is a part of a well known hoax?

You mean the quote that you can't name the book and page it's written on?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

The Quote Exists, I ask readers to research it for themselves. They Will find, I am correct.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

The Quote Exists, I ask readers to research it for themselves. They Will find, I am correct.

Prove it.

Book name and page number.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Prove it.

I don't have to prve anything to you. This is my rebellius nature rising. I ask readers to look into it themselves. Simply put? youre not the boss of me.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Prove it.

I don't have to prve anything to you. This is my rebellius nature rising. I ask readers to look into it themselves. Simply put? youre not the boss of me.

If the quote exists and is written by Pike, why not just post the name of the book and which page it's on?

Could it be that Albert Pike didn't write it so it's not in any of his books?

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Because I hate when commanded to do something. I dont have to do anything when it already exists with a simple GOOGLE.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Because I hate when commanded to do something. I dont have to do anything when it already exists with a simple GOOGLE.

It's your thread. It's a part of your "proof". It's up to you to prove your claims, not me do your work for you.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Yes it is my thread, you are right, and guess what? because it is my thread, I can choose whether to provide or not. I only provide to those who are genuine in seeking truth. Not people who command me.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It is clear that the OP hasn't read anything by Albert Pike and refuses to stump up when called on it. The OP is the one making the claim and therefor is required to justify it.

Too many Youtube videos as sources (one is ten hours+ long!), and promoting a snake oil salesman as a prophet lead me to the conclusion that the OP is mentally-ill, or mentally-retarded at the very least.

link   

Yes it is my thread, you are right, and guess what? because it is my thread, I can choose whether to provide or not. I only provide to those who are genuine in seeking truth. Not people who command me.

Nobody is "commanding" you. Get a grip.

You made a statement that you believe is true. There is no book where Albert Pike has written what you said he did. You not supplying the book name and page number just reinforces the fact that you're wrong.

link   

Reader here. Wow. Can you give a few more hints on where to find this quote,, I am interested in seeing it, sincerely.
Didn't watch the video's just jumped through the mess here to find the 'Disclosure' was about Lilith. Poor thing,,, been getting a bad rap for so long,, hope she gets it together this time around. Again,, I have looked and can't find the quote everyone talks about , thanks for any guidance.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

Your opinion, but it is NOT the truth. But nice try on baiting.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EarthCitizen23

Reader here. Wow. Can you give a few more hints on where to find this quote,, I am interested in seeing it, sincerely.
Didn't watch the video's just jumped through the mess here to find the 'Disclosure' was about Lilith. Poor thing,,, been getting a bad rap for so long,, hope she gets it together this time around. Again,, I have looked and can't find the quote everyone talks about , thanks for any guidance.

Sure! Will be gladly to provide through Private messaging (if that is okay). Just want to avoid certain, people. (hope you understand.)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

a reply to: aorAki

Your opinion, but it is NOT the truth. But nice try on baiting.

Actually, it is the TRUTH. You made a false claim with no evidence. At least take the high road and admit to being wrong.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Sure! Will be gladly to provide through Private messaging (if that is okay). Just want to avoid certain, people. (hope you understand.)

Ah, so this is about being stubborn?

So much for being an honest person.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Those who I will pm, will know you are wrong. But im done with you, bruce and augusts, and those who are in that pack. Have a good day.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I dont respond well to bullying or commands. So I will leave it at that.

edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 06 Jun 2016 17:03:25 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Jun 2016 17:03:25 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Those who I will pm, will know you are wrong. But im done with you, bruce and augusts, and those who are in that pack. Have a good day.

Because you can't prove a claim that you made?

Congratulations on discrediting your thread even more.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I dont respond well to bullying or commands. So I will leave it at that.

Ah, so this is about being stubborn?

So much for being an honest person.

It wasn't about bullying or commands.

You made a claim and can't back it up. It's that simple.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join