It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The one world religion has started in Europe.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Kitana

I wonder about all the huge number of children being spewed out in the name of a conquering "religion". Who's going to school them? Will they suffer under the tutelage of hate mongers? Or, with the technology we have today, be taught that true PEACEFUL living is what the world needs to strive for and should be promoted rather than hatred, death, forced subservience to the meanderings of some delusional criminal of the 5th century?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I wonder about all the huge number of children being spewed out in the name of a conquering "religion". Who's going to school them? Will they suffer under the tutelage of hate mongers? Or, with the technology we have today, be taught that true PEACEFUL living is what the world needs to strive for and should be promoted rather than hatred, death, forced subservience to the meanderings of some delusional criminal of the 5th century?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kitana
If evil and a desire for world domination is only accounted for in religion, then how do you account for all the deaths under communism through the ages? There were a myraid of those..

Strawman. I never said it was solely the purview of organized religion.

I'm sure you will be happy when you kill off all the Christians though, I'm sure you will assume the world will be a better place. It will probably take that to teach you its not, however.

I have no desire to kill anyone nor do I need to, the intolerance of religion will be its own undoing.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Keep up the good work Mr. Mason, with your charitable events and what not.

Thank you. In the spirit of giving I have placed you on an organ donor list.

The kind where you wake up in a bath tube filled with ice.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

a reply to: DeathSlayer

To be fair, that OP is hard to read. Ah, so just another hateful rhetoric anti Islam thread on ATS? No wonder this thread got so many stars and flags. Well good news, plenty of like minded people such as yourself are here.

OK..... I did not realize that the OP was hard to understand..... I am not a scholar writer as some here allege to be so let me break it down for you old school.......

YO ........DJ .....GIVE ME A BEAT............Islamic faith will be ruling the world........ Deny it and die....accept it and live for a short while.

No peace out....

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

The one world religion has started in Europe.

I'm going to guess you have never been to the bible belt here in the US?

You would have a better chance of getting hit with a meteorite then you would getting anyone from there to convert to a one world religion.

And if they could is this what they want to be part of their religion...

Start at the 1:00 mark. Some explicit language in the clip.

Also your source has never been close to right with anything he says.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rubicon3

Well lets see.....here is a Youtube of a sweet three year old.....

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

YO ........DJ .....GIVE ME A BEAT............Islamic faith will be ruling the world........

Yo...No...It won't.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I lived in Arkansas, Oklahoma and Alaska..... left when I was 18.....so yeah.... I lived in the bible belt.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Summer is coming and I don't have a pool so your bath sounds nice. Thank you!

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

edit on 6/1/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Well lets see.....here is a Youtube of a sweet three year old.....

Palestinian girl...they have been raised to hate Jews.

That isn't because of a religion...they hate Jews because of Israel, if Israel and the Palestinian's were friendly with each other you probably wouldn't see what you see in the video.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Summer is coming and I don't have a pool so your bath sounds nice. Thank you!

Cool, and I can use the liver upgrade. I like when a deal works out.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I lived in Arkansas, Oklahoma and Alaska..... left when I was 18.....so yeah.... I lived in the bible belt.

Oh wow!!

So, yeah. THAT explains a lot

That explains so so much.

What are you doing over there in Germany where your buttons are getting pushed and your chains yanked so horrifically???

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Then you know that's where a one world religion will never happen, so that alone shows your source is full of it...as he always is.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Let's see...

One world religion...

Hordes of immigrants...

False prophets...

An anti-Christ...

...and, of course, Alex Jones...

Of course, it's the end times--how silly of me.

People will insist upon being lead around by the nose, won't they? How many times has the end times been "profitized", in the last century, or so?

Yet here we are...still puttin' along.

The world is what you make of it. God just puts the ingredients on the table, it's up to you to make lemonade, or poison.

Stop blaming others for the state of the world, and just worry about your little portion of it...and lo, the world will get better. The state of my soul, my home, my family are my business no one else's.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Traditional religion has just gotten throughout the ages too exoteric. Dogma, conversion of others, before one even becomes a good person themselves, and ethnocentric to a dangerous degree.

Blame the clerics for that. They are the true dangerous people in ALL religions.

Their the ones that brainwash the young, in Wahhabism, for example.

Their the ones who justified enslaving NA and Africans through scripture.

Of course there are some amongst them who are good people but very few, imo.

History can thank the esoteric teachers for any advancement of the human race NOT the dogmatic clerics who roasted people at the stake for scientific endeavors or true spirituality.

The Sufis, Freemasons, Rosicrucian’s, Gnostics, alchemists, Yogis, Buddhists on the most part are what has led true spirituality and science not the traditional clerics AND THEIR ETHNOCENTIRC STUPITITY.

Jesus was a mystic probably had more in common with the Freemasons, Buddhists, and yogis than the clerical religions

edit on 1-6-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

yes. Good post.

Trouble is, that many (but not all) Christians do the same thing to their kids, too.....
which just perpetuates all of it.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It's hardly a stretch by any means. They've been kept at bay for a few thousand years, but this "silent" invasion is something else altogether. I actually look to the future and what "could" be. I've told my son, (jokingly, but now a mostly self fulfilling prophecy I'm afraid) who travels to India, to bring back a burka for his daughters to try on just to see the future he's supporting in the name of "religious" and "human(?)" rights/freedom.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Kitana
If evil and a desire for world domination is only accounted for in religion, then how do you account for all the deaths under communism through the ages? There were a myraid of those..

Strawman. I never said it was solely the purview of organized religion.

I'm sure you will be happy when you kill off all the Christians though, I'm sure you will assume the world will be a better place. It will probably take that to teach you its not, however.

I have no desire to kill anyone nor do I need to, the intolerance of religion will be its own undoing.

As far as it being a strawman argument, it was not. I made an entire point, to which you replied to only a portion in order to take the argument back to the object of the thing you hate, or at least intensely dislike, so I brought back into the discussion the fullness of what I had said.

That said, do you not think people, any people, who believe in a theocracy worry me? They worry me just as much as they do you honestly, and I would no sooner allow a horde of Dominicans (or any other theocratic group) into this country whose world view and religious beliefs were in opposition to the constitution, which is the guiding principle for running this nation and one I respect greatly. About half the Christians in this country worry me to some degree, but then, so does the left.

Once people are here, we cannot start policing beliefs, at that time the guiding principles of the constitution are golden, and deciding what people can and cannot believe is not in the purview either of men, or of government. Those who start advocating removing the rights of people to believe whatever they wish instead of punishing actions which are against the law, they are just as dangerous as anyone who believes in a theocracy. Instead of common respect, it becomes my way or no ones - and that is not only unconstitutional, but a dangerous game to play. And honestly, one I never want to see played here.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join