It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The one world religion has started in Europe.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
OP:
Infowars is not real journalism.

It's crap. Alex Jones is a nutcase about the same as Glenn Beck. Don't pay him any real attention, you're driving yourself mad with all this disastrous proselytizing. Give it a rest, maybe?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
DALAI LAMA: “GERMANY CANNOT BECOME AN ARAB COUNTRY,” EU TAKING “TOO MANY” REFUGEES

The Dalai Lama said in an interview published Thursday that Europe has accepted “too many” refugees, and that they should eventually return to help rebuild their home countries.

“When we look into the face of every single refugee, especially the children and women, we can feel their suffering,” said the Tibetan spiritual leader, who has himself lived in exile for over half a century.

“A human being who is a bit more fortunate has the duty to help them. On the other hand, there are too many now,” he said, according to the German translation of the interview in the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung.

“Europe, for example Germany, cannot become an Arab country,” he added with a laugh, the daily reported. “Germany is Germany.

“There are so many that in practice it becomes difficult.”

The Dalai Lama added that “from a moral point of view too, I think that the refugees should only be admitted temporarily”.
“The goal should be that they return and help rebuild their countries.”

LINK

Another source showing immigration being a religious issue and not only economics.

And this is ongoing not only in Germany but throughout Europe.

For those liberals and disinfo members at ATS go ahead and laugh and deny it.... let talk in three years.....maybe less.

P.S. I do not respond to haters. I will respond to those who are polite.

edit on 1-6-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

The answer is always to fight the left and the government politically before its too late. Germany, and for all intents and purposes all of Europe, its too late, simply because the immigrant population is too high already when the intent is to conquer eventually... even if they put a dead stop to immigration today, its a matter of being outbred soon enough.

It's not yet too late for the U.S., there is still a chance, but if you are outnumbered by the opposition who supports the NWO, then there is nothing you can do except wait.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Brother/ sister of faith - I can not argue your point because it is valid and very possible. Since 2000 Greer and many others have tried to get the governments to release full disclosure of alien life. I do believe there are aliens however the aliens and our governments are still keeping a lid on this disclosure......

I think most of the planet will agree there are aliens so IMO I don't think the world will be shocked with this info and revealing themselves will not change all Christians or Muslims or Hindu's or other religions to throw their religion away. Even when the alien shows ALLEGED proof they made us would not change religion as dramatically as empty stomachs, sickness and fear of death will do.

Terror and fear control the people on this planet not little green men.

God bless.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

But see, that's still "INFOWARS" - it's not real journalism!

For those liberals and disinfo members at ATS go ahead and laugh and deny it.... let talk in three years.....maybe less.

This is not exactly "friendly" polite discourse, dude.
You think everyone who isn't an End Times nutter is a "hater." It just isn't so.

You aren't looking at real reality, your vision is completely distorted....

yet you keep coming back, day in and day out, spreading hysterical exaggerated invented calamities...calling us haters in one sentence and then saying you "love us all and are just trying to save us."

Talk again in three years? Isn't the world going to end like, next month, though? Won't you be long-since "raptured" by 2020?

edit on 6/1/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kitana
a reply to: TonyS

The answer is always to fight the left and the government politically before its too late. Germany, and for all intents and purposes all of Europe, its too late, simply because the immigrant population is too high already when the intent is to conquer eventually... even if they put a dead stop to immigration today, its a matter of being outbred soon enough.

It's not yet too late for the U.S., there is still a chance, but if you are outnumbered by the opposition who supports the NWO, then there is nothing you can do except wait.

Good point

Here is another article ..... but this time it is about the USA:

May’s figure of 1,037 Syrian refugees brings the total number since the beginning of 2016 to 2,099 – compared to 2,192 for the whole of 2015, according to State Department Refugee Processing Center data.

Earlier years since the Syrian civil war began saw much smaller numbers arriving – 20 in 2011 (dated from mid-March); 41 in 2012; 45 in 2013; and 249 in 2014.

Of the 2,099 Syrian refugees admitted so far this year, six (0.28 percent) are Christians, 2,043 (97.3 percent) are Sunni Muslims. The remaining 50 are 17 (0.8 percent) Shi’a, 30 (1.4 percent) other Muslims and 10 (0.47 percent) Yazidis.

LINK

For those liberals who demand statistics above are a few that you can deny. The process is slowly now coming to USA but in a more secretive way than in Europe.

Oh..... and they too will be bringing their many wives and small tribes of children.......after they settle in.

edit on 1-6-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

But see, that's still "INFOWARS" - it's not real journalism!

This is not exactly "friendly" polite discourse, dude.
You think everyone who isn't an End Times nutter is a "hater." It just isn't so.

You aren't looking at real reality, your vision is completely distorted....

yet you keep coming back, day in and day out, spreading hysterical exaggerated invented calamities...calling us haters in one sentence and then saying you "love us all and are just trying to save us."

Talk again in three years? Isn't the world going to end like, next month, though? Won't you be long-since "raptured" by 2020?

Haven't you heard? The rapture is a false teaching that started in the early 19th century.....

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
*taps mike* is this thing on????? ----

Alex Emerick Jones (born 11 February 1974) is a far right radio entertainer and comedian

who specializes in making up conspiracy theories to entertain his audience.[3]

Jones is one of the very few people who can make Glenn Beck look comparatively sane; it gets worse from there.

Alex got his start on Access TV in Austin, peddling basically the same horse#, except on a small-time scale. Y2K was what he really pounded the table over, grunting about the end of money and shilling for his gun and survivalist's shop called "The Hardware Store". They specialized in stuff like guns, ammo, MREs[4] and 8-stage water filtration systems. He pimped the hell out of these on his show, promising us all that the end was nigh. Then nothing happened.[5][6]

Alex Jones

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
With all the weirdness that is happening in the world I can picture a Muslim leader rising on the world stage and getting endorsement from the Pope while the Protestant “true believers” go to rapture assembly points only to end up at FEMA camps.

For me this would be a short step, not a long leap.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
*taps mike* is this thing on????? ----

Alex Emerick Jones (born 11 February 1974) is a far right radio entertainer and comedian

who specializes in making up conspiracy theories to entertain his audience.[3]

Jones is one of the very few people who can make Glenn Beck look comparatively sane; it gets worse from there.

Alex got his start on Access TV in Austin, peddling basically the same horse#, except on a small-time scale. Y2K was what he really pounded the table over, grunting about the end of money and shilling for his gun and survivalist's shop called "The Hardware Store". They specialized in stuff like guns, ammo, MREs[4] and 8-stage water filtration systems. He pimped the hell out of these on his show, promising us all that the end was nigh. Then nothing happened.[5][6]

Alex Jones

So??

Instead of picking on JONES why don't you discuss what he reports instead of simply dragging his name through the mud. PROVE Alex Jones is wrong. Simply because Alex Jones reports this does not make it false..... research if the Dali Lama made those statements or not.....find the May 2016 statistics JONES speak of in above post concerning immigrants entering the US .... if he is wrong PROVE it........if you can't you have proven my point from past posts...... you simply troll and spread disinfo in areas you disagree with.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

It's brother. Stosh is what my dad always called me, instead of the name he gave me, Steve. LoL

I was born in 1964, thus the stosh64.

I have no dead set view on Prophecy, I figure HE has it all planned out and it will work out HIS way.

I do enjoy contemplating it though. And I have no fear of ANY world events.

I always work on HIS 2 biggest commandments, love HIM and others. I still suck at it from HIS perspective, but I pray on that fateful day that I might hear something about "Faithful Servant".

I try not to let my views on end times prophecy negatively effect my day to day life. It may happen today or 1000 years from now. None of us KNOW. Just live each day as HE would want you too.
God Bless,
Steve

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

uh, yeah. I've heard.
It is a fraudulent idea,

just like.......well...your religion.

There are crazy people in American entertainment. Alex Jones is one of them. He's an instigator.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I still suck

This ^ is what happens to people who buy into Christianity. You folks like to try hard to convince everyone else that we all suck, too - to drag us down to your level of sucking, I guess. If we don't think we suck, there's something wrong with us, right? If we only knew Jesus, we wouldn't suck so bad --- but at least we'd know for sure that we suck every damn day.

I'm sorry you feel that way every day all the time. What. A. Drag. Misery does love her some company, though, right?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

He is wrong. He has always been "wrong" because he makes crap up. What do you not get about that?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I don't discuss his theories because they are ridiculous. I'm trying to disabuse you of the delusional thinking he spreads around....and the similar but far more insidious religious nonsense you have built your entire fantasy catastrophe around.

I'm sorry, but there are times when the messenger needs to be scrutinized. Alex isn't credible. He makes a very healthy living preying on people like you. Read the article I linked. Read the whole thing. Check the sources. Prove it to yourself.

If you didn't know before (I didn't, either, when I first came here years ago), your error is innocent enough. But you DO KNOW now - so, stop holding him up as some sage prophet. He's a rich jackass and a liar. It's pretend - all of his stuff is pretend.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
It is very easy in the OP to see that the coming one world religion is the Islamic faith.

Which version of it?

I do not think what version is important because in all of its versions.....there are way too many radicals and sympathizers within the Islamic faith that support force conversion or death.

Lets not forget those who are sympathizers ..... also very dangerous .....donating money, food, medicine, housing and women for sex slaves for their fighters...... another form of radicalism.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I do not think what version is important because in all of its versions.....there are way too many radicals and sympathizers within the Islamic faith that support force conversion or death.

Proof of this is what/where?

I've never heard of a radical Quranist or a radical Sufi.

Your OP is gobbledygook.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
I feel a shift to a one world religion will require a FAR larger paradigm shift than immigration can account for.

While I see many problems arising from the info you stated in your OP, IMHO one world religion is not one of them.

I lean more towards the Catholic church's views on possible Alien life being a sufficient paradigm shifting event.

Although we are all still waiting on that 'event'.

It will take genocide and only one religion today would embrace it wholeheartedly, Islam.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

This ^ is what happens to people who buy into Christianity. You folks like to try hard to convince everyone else that we all suck, too - to drag us down to your level of sucking,

I don't think you or anybody else sucks. And far be it from me to tell anyone that.

I'm sorry you feel that way every day all the time. What. A. Drag. Misery does love her some company, though, right?

And no, I don't wander around all day thinking how much God must think I suck either.

I have Jesus to thank for that.

I try hard to live by example. And over my 51yrs I have gotten slowly better at it because I try to follow the example Jesus set. And to be honest I am happy with the person I have become. That does not mean I don't strive to be a better person.

So please don't set your preconceived negative notions of a Christian on me.

Just because many self proclaimed Christians have acted anything but Christ like does not mean HIS example and HIS message was a bad one.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Here is a reuters article that talks about Germanies Muslim population:

"We could suddenly have five million Muslims," said Thomas Volk, an Islam expert at the Konrad Adenauer Foundation, a think tank associated with Chancellor Angela Merkel's Christian Democratic Union (CDU) party.

France now has Europe's largest Muslim minority with five million, followed by Germany with about four million. But the French figure is an estimate several experts say is too high.

Germany expects 800,000 refugees this year, most of them Muslims, and "this trend will continue," Volk told Reuters. "It will not stop abruptly on Jan. 1, 2016."

In addition, most are young adult men, so the numbers will rise further when those who settle here start families."

Now, according to a German Paper, they are predicting 20 million, by taking that 5 million and adding to them 4 family members which apparently Germany is allowing these young men to bring their families later.:

The figures given by the Municipality President Tags can be frightening . " We can not - when we talk about an influx of about 1.5 million refugees this year - calculate with an immigration factor of 4 . " The meaning : Every refugee who stays only once in Germany , around four members will make up . Brandl predicts by 2020 even around 20 million people of Muslim background in the Federal Republic : "This will ensure a profound change in our society . "

(that was google translate of the german... so I am guessing this is what the factor of 4 is, they are adding 4 family members for each immigrant. )

In the German language:

Die vom Gemeindetagspräsidenten genannten Zahlen können Angst machen. „Wir dürfen – wenn wir von einem Zuzug von etwa 1,5 Millionen Flüchtlingen in diesem Jahr reden – mit einem Nachzugfaktor von 4 kalkulieren.“ Das Bedeutet: Jeder Flüchtling, der erst einmal in Deutschland bleibt, wird rund vier Angehörige nachholen. Brandl prognostiziert bis zum Jahr 2020 sogar rund 20 Millionen Menschen mit muslimischem Hintergrund in der Bundesrepublik: „Das wird für eine tiefgreifende Veränderung unserer Gesellschaft sorgen.“

The time frame of course is up to whether Germany is or will allow them to bring in family members from the middle east, or up to whether they will be getting married to germans in germany and starting families, but most countries, and I am using the USA as my frame of reference, has no problem with someone once they have a green card and are established here, bring in their families, wives and children and such, from overseas. This setting up period usually takes 3-5 years, and this is a fact, at least here in the United States and most countries are not much different, which is where the three years is coming from according to my understanding.

Now, saying they have more than one wife, is possible - and will depend on country of origin and local customs, but Islam does allow for 4 wives and we know this, although its rarely practiced outside of Africa - although there are a lot of economic migrants coming from African countries.

So, what Alex Jones is saying is possible, but he is also probably exaggerating as is his way. However, Germany itself has a population of just over 80 million, and even if the German paper is slightly over (which most Muslims have about 5 Children and oftentimes more) then you are still looking at the Muslim population of Germany becoming greater than 20% of the population, and possibly sooner rather than later. If the German government says they cannot bring their families, then it will be later, a generation down the road, but sooner if they do what the US does and allow the new immigrants to bring over their families. Either way, you are looking at serious changes in a very short span of time, because laws will change to accomodate the new migrants and their cultural beliefs to some degree. The greater the number of the Islamic population, the more they begin fighting to change laws and/or follow some of their own laws within the society.

All of this will cause a backlash, no matter how you look at it. We know from France and Britain and their research, that 1st generation Muslims integrate into society better than second and third generations, extremism is rising in Europe and its largely due to a romanticized view of what Islam is like, since they have never truly seen the reality. So in a generation, perhaps two at the most, you are looking at a huge number of Muslims who are much more easily radicalized and a group that does procreate at much faster rates than native populations.

Alex Jones is exaggerating, but it is still a basic truth (although I'm with you, I cannot stand the man). Even the most educated scholars at this point see nothing good in Europe's future as a result. The only people pushing it are those who have this romanticized view of globalism.

edit on 1-6-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join