It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans Stunned After Trump Reveals That His Presidential Campaign Is Broke

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
This just in

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

Good news is that my campaign has perhaps more cash than any campaign in the history of politics- b/c I stand 100% behind everything we do.

start ponying up those election dollars for your psychopathic front-runner, he's broke, but he'll stand up 100% for every dollar he can from squeeze you

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Maybe Trump can ask Bill and Hillary for a loan from the Clinton Foundation dirty dollars.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: olaru12

Well if Trump throws in the towel now, we can pretty much surmise that he threw the election in favour of the Democrats, probably for Killary. The Republican won't be able to get back the momentum if they run someone else, there's not enough time. This is looking particularly suspicious.

Cheers - Dave

no it doesn't....he simply is telling the GOP to pony up the money for him from now on.....oh, and that self-funding thing?...juuuuuust another Trump lie, but again, his supporters don't care.

Do you have any links that show he was not self funding HIS campaign, as he claimed.

Like maybe statements? Expenditure receipts? Released accounting?

Anything?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
And the biggest handicap of them all ?

Being a republican.

In a democrat dominated world.

If the GOP would come up with candidates that weren't clowns; perhaps they could change that.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The reason why the GOP are swarming to Trump like a group of mangy dogs is that Trump has signaled to them that he has no real principles and is open to tow their lone of BS.

Its all about Power and the fact that a 69 year old fool and egomaniac like Donald Trump can be easily manipulated.

They aren't surprised by his lies and distortions they just want to gat on board the power train.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The reason why the GOP are swarming to Trump like a group of mangy dogs is that Trump has signaled to them that he has no real principles and is open to tow their lone of BS.

Its all about Power and the fact that a 69 year old fool and egomaniac like Donald Trump can be easily manipulated.

They aren't surprised by his lies and distortions they just want to gat on board the power train.

And that very well could be the GOPs downfall. Most of the electorate see's thru the Donald and will vote for the democrats even if it is a distasteful choice. My conspiratorial mind thinks this could be the overall plan anyway.

Trump pretends to want WAR and the US is tired of all the mideast BS, death and depletion of the American infrastructure.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Annee

So you're saying his plan is to blackmail the GOP for money to support his election???

If you're right I'm not sure how that is supposed to be considered a good plan.

1. It still means he's been lying.

2. He's blackmailing his team to support him which doesn't look good at all.

3. I don't think the GOP is going to like being coerced into something like this.

4. If people think this is ok and still vote for him, they're voting for a known conman, cheat, swindler, double crossing liar who just lied to their face and is now stealing their money.

How is this a good plan???

Because angry old white folks don't like brown people.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

And that very well could be the GOPs downfall. Most of the electorate see's thru the Donald and will vote for the democrats even if it is a distasteful choice. My conspiratorial mind thinks this could be the overall plan anyway.

Trump pretends to want WAR and the US is tired of all the mideast BS, death and depletion of the American infrastructure.

Other than ISIS, who has Trump claimed he wants 'war' with?

I know of no other. In fact his entire foreign policy is one of Non Interventionism and stated peaceful intention.

I'll wait here.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Maybe Trump can ask Bill and Hillary for a loan from the Clinton Foundation dirty dollars.

you don't have a clue on how the Clinton foundation works, so why talk about something you are ignorant of.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

I know of no other. In fact his entire foreign policy is one of Non Interventionism and stated peaceful intention.

I'll wait here.

Will you please define ISIS for me, they seem to have no borders, no real government, just preachers, this is another war on terror.
edit on 5/29/2016 by BubbaJoe because: just needed to

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

If Trump could really think he would be better than Hillary on foreign policy but he’s an idiot....Since she’s a neocon flunky.

What is a plus for Hillary is that she isn’t a republican and that is why Trump is dangerous.

He lies down with dogs and has too many fleas.

Unfortunately it’s all about the lesser of two evils.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

Well, that's not true 100% of the time.

I'm an angry old white folk, if 41 is old and it sure feels like it and I love brown people. Most of the people I know are brown people actually.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Still waiting for you to answer my question.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Well, that's not true 100% of the time.

I'm an angry old white folk, if 41 is old and it sure feels like it and I love brown people. Most of the people I know are brown people actually.

I am an angry old white folk too at 56, brown people aren't my problem, love em, the asshats in congress are the problem.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Who would of Thunk ? The Man is not going to Foot the 1.5 Billion Dollar Bill Himself for being Elected the Next Republican President . Trump's Supporters knew this from the Get Go , the " Pockets " of the Republican Party has to Now Step Up here if they want to Attain the Power that Mr. Trump can Deliver to them as the Bottom Line . The Alternative to them Not Playing Ball is Self Evident , the Dems will continue to Hold the Reigns of Power for the Next 4 to 8 Years .
edit on 29-5-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

I'll wait here.

Thanks for waiting! Now pay attention....
www.salon.com...

www.vox.com...
edit on 29-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I am trying to figure out the non-intervention part, he is going to ban muslims, build a wall between the USA and Mexico, how does this figure into the non-intervention part, along with declaring war on ISIS. I am thinking he doesn't understand the definition of non-intervention.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I am an angry old white folk too at 56, brown people aren't my problem, love em, the asshats in congress are the problem.

I'll second that!!

I think they're just about everyone's problem in fact.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Who would of Thunk ? The Man is not going to Foot the 1.5 Billion Dollar Bill Himself for being Elected the Next Republican President . Trump's Supporters knew this from the Get Go , the " Pockets " of the Republican Party has to Now Step Up here if they want to Attain the Power that Mr. Trump can Deliver to them as the Bottom Line . The Alternative to them Not Playing Ball is Self Evident , the Dems will continue to Hold the Reigns of Power for the Next 4 to 8 Years .

That's right and in doing so they are in effect Buying Trump's Presidency. So all that talk about how he's not in anyone's pocket so nobody controls him, just flew right out the window.

Trump supporters should be pissed about that too. But instead they are once again defending him. Ignoring that he just sold them out to the very same people he's been saying have ruined this country.

So way to go guys. You're now applauding Trump for taking money from the very same people who have been buying the other politicians who he said have ruined this country.

Why are you defending him for this???? You should be pissed off at him for lying to you this whole time and after you get him nominated the first thing he does is sell you out.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I'll second that!!

I think they're just about everyone's problem in fact.

My two biological children are 1/4 mexican, my family has been in North America since 1621, and my ex father in law was a citizen, and a decorated WWII vet. While I do not have a lot of skin in this game I do pay attention. I worked with dairy farmers in the American south west, that actually held their land on Spanish land grants. The whole immigration thing is a goat rope from hell.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join