It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans Stunned After Trump Reveals That His Presidential Campaign Is Broke

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Wait, I had read last week that Sheldon Adelson donated 100 million to his campaign.

Did he pay himself back with that and now cries that he is bankrupt.

Remember that million the media pressured him into donating after he claimed he already had. I bet he cried over that as well.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

originally posted by: mOjOm
He's wanting the GOP to pay for him to win now. Will they pay???? You bet your ass they will!!!

They are more than happy to BUY HIM AND HIS ELECTION.

That's what they've been waiting for. TRUMP IS UP FOR SALE GUYS. Personal Favors starting at 5 million. Policy changes for 20 million. Oh, you want someone out of prison, that will be a couple million I guess.

The sky's the limit. Who wants to purchase a piece of the new President???

What are the going prices for Hillary and Bernie? What have they sold already?

Care to comment?

Bernie, 3 for a nickel
Hillary, 2 for a dime

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
He just wants someone else to pay. The rich stay rich by not spending their money.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: burgerbuddy

He spent it on protesters?

He spent at least a couple of million on his own businesses.

I was beating people to the punch, so to speak, with the protesters.

What biz did he spend what on?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Swills

I still have my doubts about this whole thing being true.

It doesn't seem possible that he'd blow it this bad and in such an epic way right now.

It's almost too insane to believe.

Ya think!?

I haven't heard this anyplace else but here.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
Trump people met with republican senators. IMHO, if there was real money issues, trump's people wouldn't be meeting with the senate republicans but friendly senate republicans. Why would you give the never trump people ammo?

It sounds like, trumps people told the senate republicans that trump isn't going to spend his money to double up on what the RNC had in place.

Which means, if you don't like trump...he's broke. If you like trump, he's using a minimal amount of his own money and using the RNC's infrastructure. Basically he's making a good business decisions

Needs repeating.

As much as these anti-trumpsters would love it if he was broke, it's not real.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 13 hours ago

Don't believe the biased and phony media quoting people who work for my campaign. The only quote that matters is a quote from me!

twitter.com...

edit on 5/29/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

How is this a good plan?

Well, it's a great plan to get himself out of a corner he painted himself into. I've been thinking he never wanted to win this thing - it was all a lark to him, just something he can write a book about later; a venture into a world most of us will never see. (Of course, his whole life is an adventure most of us will never see.....)

He is going to sabatoge his campaign himself. Maybe he gave himself an "allowance" - a budget - and used up all his chump change already - I could see that as a self-invented challenge for someone like him.

Unlimited money, unlimited time and freedom to do whatever the hell he wants. So he said, "You know, I think I'll just start a new column on the ledger: Run For President (a bucket list item!). I'll lend myself a few dozen million bucks, see how far that gets me, and then when I run out of money, I'll quit. I wonder how far I could get!"

Very possible he never really wanted to be POTUS to begin with - this was all just a maniacal experiment in social engineering by the one American who could pull it off. He did it. Now he's done. Realizing he'd actually have to answer to the world for irresponsible, reckless behavior and poor judgment, as well as contending with a staff of advisers who would be 'directing' him, he has decided "nahhhhhhh..." and like a job-hunting candidate, will turn down this job even if it's offered to him.

I don't know if anyone else sees it, but that's what I think he might be doing.

edit on 5/29/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

Come to think of it - how late can he wait to pull out? Til November's election day? That very morning, he could retract his bid?
Or, like disrespectful job hires, just not show up even if he gets elected? How does a POTUS turn down the job before he even gets started?

Can the President-Elect still opt out up until the swearing in? What if he just doesn't show for the swearing in?
Is that legal? Is it possible? What would happen then?!!!

edit on 5/29/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 8 minutes ago

Honor Memorial Day by thinking of and respecting all of the great men and women that gave their lives for us and our country! We love them.

A day of Rest to honor those who deserve it? Or are we just too PC to give a sh't.
edit on 5/29/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
drumpf isn't going to quit, he's just cheap. from an article posted here,

To complement its lean operation, the Trump campaign has begun relying on the Republican National Committee for everything from opposition research to communications help and voter data. On Thursday, Mr. Trump expressed confidence that the R.N.C. could take over for what he has not done himself. ''They built, over years and years, staffs in every state—you can't do that, or you can't do it very well, if you're doing it all over the next few months,'' Mr. Trump told reporters on Thursday in North Dakota. ''You can't do that over a period of just a short while, because we have November coming up very rapidly. It's going to be very soon.'' Yet officials in battleground states have complained for weeks that the Republican committee has not delivered the promised resources for field organizations.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
So whats the problem here? If He wants the GOP to pony up then they should pony up. All You anti Trumpers will find anything Trump does as evil even though Your candidate does the same thing. How much money has Hillary or Bernie pulled out of their own pockets? See when You look at it from a different angle it doesn't look so bad.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: jkm1864

And you Trumpsters will always try to find an angle to cheer for what he does even when he does a 180% on his position.

BTW to answer your question he spent 180K of his own money the rest loaned himself along with sponsors. I am pretty sure other candidates spent as much or more from their own pockets on their candidacy.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
www.politicususa.com...
uh oh, I was under the impression Trump was funding his own campaign.

He funded his own campaign during the nominating process. He never said anything about the ge. Don't worry, Addelson will put up $100,000,000.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

another credible report

Report: Trump campaign indicates it's 'not going to have enough money' to fight Hillary Clinton before the convention

www.businessinsider.com...

And as I watch the msm....nothing on this event. Curious.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Wait, I had read last week that Sheldon Adelson donated 100 million to his campaign.

Did he pay himself back with that and now cries that he is bankrupt.

Remember that million the media pressured him into donating after he claimed he already had. I bet he cried over that as well.

it was probably "pledged" and will be spent on the last 45 days of the election. I can remember a really damaging ad against mccain that said he voted with bush 90% of the time, and it really hurt him, and that one was 3 days before the election. its all timing at this point

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
He is setting the plate for losing. Just one his many excuses to spritz at the public, see how it works.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Did you know Trump is a FreeMason? Can't get much more "establishment" than that....
edit on 29-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
If he has large popular appeal where are all the donations from the average supporter??

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: jkm1864
So whats the problem here? If He wants the GOP to pony up then they should pony up. All You anti Trumpers will find anything Trump does as evil even though Your candidate does the same thing. How much money has Hillary or Bernie pulled out of their own pockets? See when You look at it from a different angle it doesn't look so bad.

Trump pledged to fund his oun campaign claiming he could not be bought out-- big fat lie!!!

And i don't find what Trump is doing as evil, stupid yes absurd yes the trump train wreck keeps chugging along. Broke as hell

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Beating them to the punch? Oh you, pun master!

He mostly spent campaign donations on his airline, or plane? The rest was scattered via his hotels, restaurants, and whatnot. The guy has a business for everything.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join