It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans Stunned After Trump Reveals That His Presidential Campaign Is Broke

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Maybe Trump can ask Bill and Hillary for a loan from the Clinton Foundation dirty dollars.

you don't have a clue on how the Clinton foundation works, so why talk about something you are ignorant of.

Hey Skippy, I know exactly how it works.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: olaru12

Who would of Thunk ? The Man is not going to Foot the 1.5 Billion Dollar Bill Himself for being Elected the Next Republican President . Trump's Supporters knew this from the Get Go , the " Pockets " of the Republican Party has to Now Step Up here if they want to Attain the Power that Mr. Trump can Deliver to them as the Bottom Line . The Alternative to them Not Playing Ball is Self Evident , the Dems will continue to Hold the Reigns of Power for the Next 4 to 8 Years .

Tru dat.

Time to put their money where his mouth is. lol.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: Willtell
The reason why the GOP are swarming to Trump like a group of mangy dogs is that Trump has signaled to them that he has no real principles and is open to tow their lone of BS.

Its all about Power and the fact that a 69 year old fool and egomaniac like Donald Trump can be easily manipulated.

They aren't surprised by his lies and distortions they just want to gat on board the power train.

And that very well could be the GOPs downfall. Most of the electorate see's thru the Donald and will vote for the democrats even if it is a distasteful choice. My conspiratorial mind thinks this could be the overall plan anyway.

Trump pretends to want WAR and the US is tired of all the mideast BS, death and depletion of the American infrastructure.

Other than ISIS, who has Trump claimed he wants 'war' with?

I know of no other. In fact his entire foreign policy is one of Non Interventionism and stated peaceful intention.

I'll wait here.

Thanks for waiting! Now pay attention....
www.salon.com...

www.vox.com...

You linked to a SALON article that said nothing about war with anyone.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

The reason why the GOP are swarming to Trump like a group of mangy dogs is that Trump has signaled to them that he has no real principles and is open to tow their lone of BS.

Its all about Power and the fact that a 69 year old fool and egomaniac like Donald Trump can be easily manipulated.

They aren't surprised by his lies and distortions they just want to gat on board the power train.

And that very well could be the GOPs downfall. Most of the electorate see's thru the Donald and will vote for the democrats even if it is a distasteful choice. My conspiratorial mind thinks this could be the overall plan anyway.

Trump pretends to want WAR and the US is tired of all the mideast BS, death and depletion of the American infrastructure.

I know of no other. In fact his entire foreign policy is one of Non Interventionism and stated peaceful intention.

I'll wait here.

www.salon.com...

www.vox.com...

Read your SECOND link. An opinion piece where no mention of Trump saying he wants to go to war with anyone other than ISIS.

I'll wait more.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I'll wait here.

www.salon.com...

www.vox.com...

Read your SECOND link. An opinion piece where no mention of Trump saying he wants to go to war with anyone other than ISIS.

I'll wait more.

Please define ISIS, I will continue to wait.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12
, the " Pockets " of the Republican Party has to Now Step Up here if they want to Attain the Power that Mr. Trump can Deliver to them as the Bottom Line .

Money quote of all time, Trump is bought and paid for.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

I'll wait here.

www.salon.com...

www.vox.com...

I'll wait more.

I'm not interested in paying stupid games to satisfy disingenuous posts. You know exactly what the ISLAMIC STATE in IRAQ and SYRIA....is.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I'll wait here.

www.salon.com...

www.vox.com...

I'll wait more.

I'm not interested in paying stupid games to satisfy disingenuous posts. You know exactly what the ISLAMIC STATE in IRAQ and SYRIA....is.

I am not an idiot, I know exactly what it stands for, they have no borders, they have no government, all they have is preachers, what are you declaring war on?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I'll wait here.

www.salon.com...

www.vox.com...

I'll wait more.

I am not an idiot, I know exactly what it stands for, they have no borders, they have no government, all they have is preachers, what are you declaring war on?

Your game of semantics is something I'm not interested in.

I'm waiting for proof of statement from another member here. You are a fly buzzing in my face.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

So a 'broke' guy clinched the nomination.

And some people say politicians are bought, and 'paid' for.

Interesting.

He is not broke, he is cheap. He is also wisely waiting to spend the money until the correct time. It will only be a matter of time before he is bragging about how much big money he is getting

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I'll wait here.

www.salon.com...

www.vox.com...

I'll wait more.

Your game of semantics is something I'm not interested in.

I'm waiting for proof of statement from another member here. You are a fly buzzing in my face.

Deflection and refusing to answer questions. Just admit you have no answers and the candidate you support is an idiot.

How is having no borders and no government semantics? Really curious to see your answer on this one.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Trump's Supporters knew this from the Get Go , the " Pockets " of the Republican Party has to Now Step Up here if they want to Attain the Power that Mr. Trump can Deliver to them as the Bottom Line .

Yep, that same Republican Party who you all hoped would be destroyed by Trump. That same Republican Establishment that you all couldn't wait to get rid of with Trump being the man to lead the way. Those Same Establishment Pockets that are blamed for corrupting all those other Corrupt Politicians we have now and have had in the past.

Those are now the same Establishment Pockets that you're cheering about putting Trump into. Trump himself, now asking to be put into those same dirty corrupt pockets as his entire voter base dance and cheer about it. Completely ignoring the MASSIVE HYPOCRISY they are displaying. How fickle one's priorities become once one has become a true member of the Cult of Trump Worship.

How very sad. You all deserve everything that's coming your way.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

Interesting.

He is not broke, he is cheap. He is also wisely waiting to spend the money until the correct time. It will only be a matter of time before he is bragging about how much big money he is getting

Until he gets the Koch brothers money, the money coming in will not be big.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Interesting.

that's the crappy thing about super pacs, they can stay anonymous. he isn't supporting the keystone pipeline for his cult following, its canadian oil being sent overseas using eminent domain to build on private property

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Interesting.

that's the crappy thing about super pacs, they can stay anonymous. he isn't supporting the keystone pipeline for his cult following, its canadian oil being sent overseas using eminent domain to build on private property

You do realize that Canadian tar sands oil is one of the worst ways to refine oil, yes it is there, but the cost to the environment is huge.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

originally posted by: mOjOm
He's wanting the GOP to pay for him to win now. Will they pay???? You bet your ass they will!!!

They are more than happy to BUY HIM AND HIS ELECTION.

That's what they've been waiting for. TRUMP IS UP FOR SALE GUYS. Personal Favors starting at 5 million. Policy changes for 20 million. Oh, you want someone out of prison, that will be a couple million I guess.

The sky's the limit. Who wants to purchase a piece of the new President???

What are the going prices for Hillary and Bernie? What have they sold already?

Care to comment?

It won't be long before we find out. It looks like Trump just handed the election to the dembs. Perhaps that was his plan all along... suckers!!

His Clinton friendship may have been tighter then anyone could have imagined.

That is an interesting fantasy.

Personally, I think Trump and the Clintons set him in place to hold a ridiculous mirror at the GOP and everybody, himself included, is astonished that a good chunk of the electorate lapped it up. I thought so at the beginning of his campaign and I believe it even moreso today.

This could get good.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

He's wanting the GOP to pay for him to win now. Will they pay???? You bet your ass they will!!!

They are more than happy to BUY HIM AND HIS ELECTION.

That's what they've been waiting for. TRUMP IS UP FOR SALE GUYS. Personal Favors starting at 5 million. Policy changes for 20 million. Oh, you want someone out of prison, that will be a couple million I guess.

The sky's the limit. Who wants to purchase a piece of the new President???

What are the going prices for Hillary and Bernie? What have they sold already?

Care to comment?

It won't be long before we find out. It looks like Trump just handed the election to the dembs. Perhaps that was his plan all along... suckers!!

His Clinton friendship may have been tighter then anyone could have imagined.

That is an interesting fantasy.

Personally, I think Trump and the Clintons set him in place to hold a ridiculous mirror at the GOP and everybody, himself included, is astonished that a good chunk of the electorate lapped it up. I thought so at the beginning of his campaign and I believe it even moreso today.

This could get good.

Your analysis is probably right, they presented him as a distraction, and angry old white folks grabbed on.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Right. He's going to use eminent domain laws to take private property by force of Government all the way across the country from the northern boarder to the southern boarder to transport the dirtiest form of oil we know of.

Are you saying that this is a good idea???

Is this what Conservatives who Support Trump support as well??? Government taking Private Property away.

Amazing how priorities and principles have changed.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Right. He's going to use eminent domain laws to take private property by force of Government all the way across the country from the northern boarder to the southern boarder to transport the dirtiest form of oil we know of.

Are you saying that this is a good idea???

Is this what Conservatives who Support Trump support as well??? Government taking Private Property away.

Amazing how priorities and principles have changed.

Yes this is what they support if The Donald says it is right

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
lolol!

Get used to Trump blowing your minds.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join