It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans Stunned After Trump Reveals That His Presidential Campaign Is Broke

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Most of that Primary was a giant FU to the Career Politicians and Voter Anger at their Do nothing Appeasement choices.

That is why the Number 1 Spot was Trump
It is also why the Number 2 Spot was Booger Eating Cruz, He was also tapping the anger until he showed his hand that he was just another politician.

The Take away I got from the Primaries was The RNC done F****d themselves over with their constituents. They Made their Bed and now have to deal with Pesticide Resistant Bad Press Immune Super Hotel Bed Bugs.

I am just waiting for the Other Side of this Drama to Unfold and watch if Deep pockets disenfranchises Grass Roots or if the DNC goes full war on women and feels the Bern Either way about 50% of the DNC voters will be Upset.

I meanwhile am Voting for Someone instead of Against another. I am voting for a Known Clown, Because it is at Saint George Carlin has Said, "It is all a Show".

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
LOLOLOL

Wow. I guess he's all about "Go Big or Go Home" so it shouldn't be shocking. But man. This is like making it all the way to the big dance off and getting up on stage and crapping your pants in front of everyone. Damn!!!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

But doesn't he still have to explain this???
No. Not really. Has he explained anything else as yet?

With this, he's already wrapped himself in a cloak of plausible deniability.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Swills

I still have my doubts about this whole thing being true.

It doesn't seem possible that he'd blow it this bad and in such an epic way right now.

It's almost too insane to believe.

Now you are using critical thinking. Thank you for denying ignorance.

At the moment, he is too big to fail. The GOP will not let him screw this up.

You underestimate the neocons and their evil agenda. Trump never fit into the picture.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Trump is the nominee unless he bails.
The GOP has no further choice in the matter.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I can understand why he wears a ballistic vest and conceal carries. Ever wonder why he never buttons up his suit jacket? It can get a bit uncomfortable.

edit on 29-5-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

This won't be the only Trump lie that will rise from the bottom of his cesspool. I can bet more lies will be exposed once his taxes are made public and his campaign moves forward.

Both Trump and Hillary have a huge cesspool of lies, half truths and scandals just waiting to be exposed by people who don't like either candidate. The presidential debates is where the majority of their dirty laundry will be exposed. This is going to be an ugly but entertaining election.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

I can understand why he wears a ballistic vest and conceal carries. Ever wonder why he never buttons up his suit jacket? It can get a bit uncomfortable.

Bullets is so old school....the real pros can do it with a hand shake or a sneeze, or a Taco Salad.

Donald is running scared and you damn well know it. What will finally shake out, no one will ever know the real truth.
edit on 29-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Trump is the nominee unless he bails.
The GOP has no further choice in the matter.

Can you imagine how pissed they must be at him for this?!?!?!

This should get interesting. We're going to see a lot of in fighting or we're going to see people fold and fold and fold. The shame will be great. So great the grandchildren will be born in to it.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Status quo.

This should get interesting.
You don't think it has been interesting from the get go? Well, entertaining at least.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I guess he really did make it a reality show after all. Like Bad Girls!!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Status quo.

This should get interesting.
You don't think it has been interesting from the get go? Well, entertaining at least.

Any one that missed the Machiavellian forces in this rodeo, just wasn't paying attention.

Dissing the Bush clan is an open invitation for some serious trauma. Looks like the chickens have come home to roost. eh?
edit on 29-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

The way I hear it, messing with the Clintons is a death sentence.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Trump people met with republican senators. IMHO, if there was real money issues, trump's people wouldn't be meeting with the senate republicans but friendly senate republicans. Why would you give the never trump people ammo?

It sounds like, trumps people told the senate republicans that trump isn't going to spend his money to double up on what the RNC had in place.

Which means, if you don't like trump...he's broke. If you like trump, he's using a minimal amount of his own money and using the RNC's infrastructure. Basically he's making a good business decisions

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

If that's the case, I wonder what they said to Bernie to give him such a limp wrist during the debates.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

If that's the case, I wonder what they said to Bernie to give him such a limp wrist during the debates.

Beats me...He's certainly way ahead of Trump in the Polls. Not that, it makes any difference now.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
lol Cause Trump's a badass and he's got a 22 under his unbuttoned suit jacket. If this were the Wild West, those guys would be dead already.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I'm looking into this. If true, there are numerous connotations, and a rabbit hole that I dont want to know exists. Which will have me very disappointed, to put it mildly.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

That's to fund the entire party. Senatorial and congressional races down the line. It's not all for her. Come on you know this.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Just wait until he's in office a week and he tell the US the Country is bust.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join