It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confidante: Trump is Always Wearing a Bullet Proof Vest

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Just linked from Drudge Report.

Confidante: Trump is Always Wearing a Bullet Proof Vest

According to his former senior advisor and close confidante Roger Stone, Donald Trump doesn't button up his jacket during public appearances because he is always wearing a bullet proof vest.

Conservative talk show host Larry Elder asked why Trump didn't button his jacket, saying he'd never seen that with a politician before.

Stone's response was ominous - apparently Trump doesn't button up his jacket because he is always wearing a bullet proof vest and makes it uncomfortable.

It’s no surprise that Trump is cautious about his personal security given the deluge of death threats he has received since becoming the Republican frontrunner.

Trump first began wearing a bullet proof vest for certain sorties back in October after reports that the world’s most wanted drug lord El Chapo had put a $100 million bounty on his head, but now it appears as though he has donned the item for every public appearance.

Interesting, I never really noticed this before but now that they mention it, it seems kind of obvious.

As far as I know no other candidate has to use these kind of security measures, but I don't blame him considering his comments have turned many heads, from Mexican drug cartel leaders to radical Islam and even the radical left.

edit on 19-2-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I heard that he carries, too.

(post by Iamnotadoctor removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor
***Snip***

You hope that he is killed?
edit on 2/19/2016 by cmdrkeenkid because: Removed quote.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

He is also always wearing a hair piece .

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Whats the point? Isn't his mouth the bigger target anyways , bada bing?

I'm sure he is pleased that people that might be wanting to kill him are aware of his security measures and to know that they should shoot for the head.

I don't like the guy but why is this being discussed in public? Thats a d0uche move.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

***Snip***

Bulletproof hair

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

***Snip***

Knock Knock Knock...

You: Who is it ?

Them: Secret Service.

Not a very smart thing to memorialize on the net.

I guess you don't want to buy an airline ticket...Ever

edit on 19-2-2016 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Speaking of radicals, it's ironic how this comment comes from someone with Lee Harvey Oswald as their avatar.

edit on 19-2-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

He is also always wearing a hair piece .

Classy response.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Hoping this article gets out there so they know to shoot at his head.

I think that he is no good for the world.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Hoping this article gets out there so they know to shoot at his head.

I think that he is no good for the world.

Neither is old blind and toothless Ronald sitting on his wheelchair begging for handouts on the corner of 5th and Penn.... Should he be killed too?

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I just noticed Ted Cruz has only one button holding his suit on...maybe he is wearing something underneath too.

For sure Rubio is probably wearing under-armor for all the sweating he does on stage LOL

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Makes sense to me. I'd wear one too. Crazy people in this world who'd like their 15 minutes of fame.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
So he's smart enough to realize his own mortality.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

I just noticed Ted Cruz has only one button holding his suit on...maybe he is wearing something underneath too.

For sure Rubio is probably wearing under-armor for all the sweating he does on stage LOL

Here are the rules for suit buttoning:
real men style
On the a two button suit, you only button the top one.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Perhaps she could also incorporate a bag over his personality as well

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The People want Donald...and not just a faction of the people, but a wide swath of diverse folks. And when it is The People choosing so forcefully and without any doubt whatsoever, some see that as dangerous to their agenda.

When races are close within just a few points, it is easy to skew things in the way tptb want them skewed. But, when someone is ahead in the popular vote by double digits, they cannot pull the wool over The People's eyes so easily.

When you listen to more than just a sound bite from the media, you can actually "hear" what he says, and although I don't agree with every single thing, when I listen to one-on-one interviews and read his positions on real issues, I really like him.

My gal, Carly, has dropped out, so now I have to really get serious about another candidate, and I am listening closely to what he is saying.

He doesn't speak in politicalese, and it is a bit off putting, but I am getting past his brashness and focusing more on how he works.

His mind is always one step ahead and his 'tang gets tungled up' as he jumps to catch up, but I think he will get that under control and make it easier for those of us used to the smooth talking teleprompter follow-the-line speakers to follow.

Stay safe, Donald!!

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Neither is old blind and toothless Ronald sitting on his wheelchair begging for handouts on the corner of 5th and Penn.... Should he be killed too?

Reagan is still alive? Sounds like via your description that he's just as senile as he was while in office.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Considering how bat snip crazy left wingers can be.

See Booth,Oswald,Hinckly, and the Giffords shooter.

I'd say it's a wise decision.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join