It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans Stunned After Trump Reveals That His Presidential Campaign Is Broke

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: mOjOm

Considering Hillary is planning on raising 2.5 billion for her campaign during the general...

Hillary’s $2.5 billion obscene fundraising goal

Perhaps she can kick some of that money back to Trump. He apparently has done his job.

edit on 29-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Annee

4. If people think this is ok and still vote for him, they're voting for a known conman, cheat, swindler, double crossing liar who just lied to their face and is now stealing their money.

How is this a good plan???

ROFL, Look at it this way People Know he is Conman, Swindler, double crossing Blowhard who will be looking out for himself, but in the act of doing so would try to make America a great place for Businesses to come to and to stay, or at least not move away. Look at how he attacked Carrier and Ford in his Rally appearances. He is going to Swindle and Bluff his way into strong arming them from Shipping out. He has No one Fooled about him being in it for himself. Most of the people who are For Him expect that from him.

Me I expect him to ride all the way to the November election If he happens to get it then I expect a 3 year President for him to accomplish a set of goals he wants then handing over to who ever his VP is.

As for Palin being the Kiss of Death for a Campaign that was honestly not the case, the Kiss of Death was McCain himself. Palin was the only Saving Grace of that ticket and that was because of the VPILF Factor. That election was McCains to loose no matter what or who he picked as VP he was Trying to work in the Shadow of the Bush Legacy. The Deck was stacked against him to begin with. Palin honestly had nothing to do with his loss.

I wish Mr. Trump the Best even though he does not have My Vote, (I am already Locked in personally for Tater Salad aka Ron White).

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

What are the going prices for Hillary and Bernie? What have they sold already?

Care to comment?

Deflect or be blind all you want, it's not going to help you this time. Once the reality of this gets through that thick head of yours and you actually understand it, it will be too late.

Look at it this way.

If this is a bluff and he's got the money, then he's basically cheating his own team and his own voters by lying to them and pocketing the profit for himself at their expense.

or

If this isn't a bluff and the money really isn't there. Well, I'll just let you think about what that means yourself.

In either case, this isn't looking good for him. I'm not sure why you're not seeing it. If it's because you don't want to see it, or are still figuring it out.

Just going to leave this here again.

I see you took the bait. John Miller is doing a great job at PR, almost as good as he did back in the 90's.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

edit on 29-5-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

lol yep i do.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

yeah i know it's tiring isn't it...

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Can we just Criticize you instead? Puleeeezzze?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

And like, what's with the Biblical Quote? You're clearly not an Xian Griff.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Any truth to all this? I'd hate for it to be untrue!

Self funded? I heard he only put a couple of hundred thousand into it and the rest was a loan and donations from his supporters. I guess they stopped donating after he won? Either way, is it surprising he LIED about being broke to the GOP? That's all he does is lie and ignorant Trump supporters want him in office.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

He spent it on protesters?

He spent at least a couple of million on his own businesses.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: awareness10

My name is Sue. How do you do?

Do you remember that?

Remember that Johnny Cash song? Boy Named....

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoBaZ
He has No one Fooled about him being in it for himself. Most of the people who are For Him expect that from him.

LOLOLOL

Oh really???? Because I'm pretty sure they think he's going to make America Great Again. Not Screw America in the Ass Again.

But if that really is what they expected him to do. Then I must say what a Great Choice they've made. I'm sure everyone will be very happy to thank them for it too when the time comes.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I still have my doubts about this whole thing being true.

It doesn't seem possible that he'd blow it this bad and in such an epic way right now.

It's almost too insane to believe.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: awareness10

My name is Sue. How do you do?

Do you remember that?

Remember that Johnny Cash song? Boy Named....

Or "Wrinkled Crinkled Wadded Dollar Bill"

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Konduit

Considering Hillary is planning on raising 2.5 billion for her campaign during the general...

Hillary’s $2.5 billion obscene fundraising goal

Perhaps she can kick some of that money back to Trump. He apparently has done his job.

If she's already willing to spend 25x more then Trump has, she might as well just buy the election.

Oh wait... she did start with over 500 superdelegates before the election even started.

She'll have no problem raising the money, cause you know what they say... "Give money to Bill, get favors from Hill".

edit on 29-5-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Like I said, all part of the show.

And of course Henry the horse dances a waltz.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

It doesn't seem possible that he'd blow it this bad and in such an epic way right now.

Now you are using critical thinking. Thank you for denying ignorance.

At the moment, he is too big to fail. The GOP will not let him screw this up.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

www.cnbc.com...

Apparently the whole Trump Campaign has imploded with staff in chaos with Wiley being fired.

Peaked to early...trained for the sprint in a marathon. His refusal to debate Bernie signaled the "fold up"

Tomorrows poll numbers will tell the story in a little more detail.
edit on 29-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

But doesn't he still have to explain this???

I mean who else is in on it and for what purpose???

It doesn't even involve the Dems. No matter what it ends up being they're not effected by it anyway. He'll have to explain to his voters and/or his base or the media or something on what's up with this game that doesn't do anything to anyone but his own party and his own credibility.

Unless it's true in which case that's probably even worse for him to have to explain.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Most of that Primary was a giant FU to the Career Politicians and Voter Anger at their Do nothing Appeasement choices.

That is why the Number 1 Spot was Trump
It is also why the Number 2 Spot was Booger Eating Cruz, He was also tapping the anger until he showed his hand that he was just another politician.

The Take away I got from the Primaries was The RNC done F****d themselves over with their constituents. They Made their Bed and now have to deal with Pesticide Resistant Bad Press Immune Super Hotel Bed Bugs.

I am just waiting for the Other Side of this Drama to Unfold and watch if Deep pockets disenfranchises Grass Roots or if the DNC goes full war on women and feels the Bern Either way about 50% of the DNC voters will be Upset.

I meanwhile am Voting for Someone instead of Against another. I am voting for a Known Clown, Because it is at Saint George Carlin has Said, "It is all a Show".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join