It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Protests Turning Violent In San Diego Now

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

But, isn't that a political motivation (hatred of a candidate for president, at a political rally for that position)? The statements he made that they seem to disagree with were said during a political campaign. So, by default, protesting those statements is political in nature.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: introvert

Stop it, what are we watching happening all around the country? Leftist groups using violence and threats of violence to gain political gravitas and make political moves.

No. What you are seeing is people expressing their outrage at a candidate that openly appeals to those that oppose their heritage or existence in this country.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I love that now we can hear about Milo a thousand times a day on ATS lol. Hooray for tokens!

Is Milo quickly becoming the gay friend for the "Hey, I can't be a homophobe, I have a gay friend!" card of the average American conservative? That's right up there with, "Racism doesn't exist anymore because we have a black President! (not that any of us voted for him of course!)"

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Stop it, what are we watching happening all around the country? Leftist groups using violence and threats of violence to gain political gravitas and make political moves.

No. What you are seeing is people expressing their outrage at a candidate that openly appeals to those that oppose their heritage or existence in this country.

Translation: "their decision to not assimilate into the great melting pot, and/or follow the rule of law because it is inconvenient."

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Yep, asking someone to not wave that Mexican flag is like....

not wanting someone to wave the Confederate flag.

Hypocrisy.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
so how many threads WEEKLY, DAILY now, can we use to document the violence of the Left???

When does the evidence turn from SUFFICIENT....into OVERWHELMING?

How many times do we have to document this?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I love to hear racists scream about racism.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Ahh the most wonderful progressive liberal party and their tactics. So refined and cultured , too

link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Yep, asking someone to not wave that Mexican flag is like....

not wanting someone to wave the Confederate flag.

Hypocrisy.

People have the right to wave any flag they choose. Where is the hypocrisy in that?

link   

Spit that nasty racism while you spout your racist rhetoric.
edit on 27-5-2016 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Violence, threats, Mexican flags, "Bern" signs...

It's become its own meme now. And not a humorous one.

link   

link   

(post by abe froman removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Except the American flag. Lately, I read more and more stories about people being forced to remove them or not display them in California since it is a micro-aggression against the Mexican-Americans (well, how can they claim to be part American if they are offended by it's flag), so, Mexicans living a suckling from the American teat is more accurate I guess.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Your jaw must be hung on double hinges the way you talk out of both sides of your mouth.

I've not said people cannot wave confederate flags. In fact, I've said the opposite. You are projecting what you believe to be indicative of Leftists on to me to fit your agenda.

Bad form.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Nope Milo is just the latest to have his right to free speech infringed upon by weak losers that don't have the cojones to build something of their own so they try to tear everyone else down to bring them to their own pathetic level.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Except the American flag. Lately, I read more and more stories about people being forced to remove them or not display them in California since it is a micro-aggression against the Mexican-Americans (well, how can they claim to be part American if they are offended by it's flag), so, Mexicans living a suckling from the American teat is more accurate I guess.

That has nothing to do with me.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join