It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Protests Turning Violent In San Diego Now

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: introvert

The one thing these protests have accomplished is making Republicans forget how much they hated Trump a few short months ago.

Let's get real. This is making a LOT of people, not just Republicans, second guess themselves.

lol....it's glorious in the end
edit on 180pm3110America/Chicago15CDT10America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

The one thing these protests have accomplished is making Republicans forget how much they hated Trump a few short months ago.

I cannot justify the actions of the weak-minded.

Let them do so.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Agreed.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
it's almost as if the Left can't HELP themselves. As if they NEED to show the world what they're about. Almost compelled. A psychological compulsion.

Is it like confession in public? It's so odd but awesome.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
it's almost as if the Left can't HELP themselves. As if they NEED to show the world what they're about. Almost compelled. A psychological compulsion.

Freedom of speech is a psychological compulsion?

That's an odd way of describing one of our constitutional rights.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Bwahahahahahahahaha.

Could you be any more disingenuous? I could care a less about Milo's sexual orientation but I'm not going to pretend that it has nothing to do with his appeal among conservatives because the reality of the situation isn't politically correct to conservative snowflakes.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

I think we're seeing the true face of the ideology that is the antithesis of freedom.

This is authoritarianism.

It's unsettling to call them liberals, because, in many cases, I tend to be liberal. How can someone call themselves a liberal, and support such violent, authoritarian tactics?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

This is not freedom of speech.

Freedom of speech let's both sides speak.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

By the unabashedly authoritarian ruler that Trump supporters so desperately want?

link   

originally posted by: introvert

Keep telling yourself that's acts of violence, threats, attacking cops, spitting on people, destroying property, disruption of services, unlawful assembly..........are all free speech.

link   
dp

edit on 186pm3110America/Chicago15CDT10America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

This is not freedom of speech.

Freedom of speech let's both sides speak.

Both sides have been heard. Both sides have also engaged in actions beyond their right to speak freely.

Therefore, violence is not relegated to one side or the other. To claim as much is dishonest.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Keep telling yourself that's acts of violence, threats, attacking cops, spitting on people, destroying property, disruption of services, unlawful assembly..........are all free speech.

That is not what I said.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think we're seeing the true face of the ideology that is the antithesis of freedom.

This is authoritarianism.

It's unsettling to call them liberals, because, in many cases, I tend to be liberal. How can someone call themselves a liberal, and support such violent, authoritarian tactics?

And when will Liberals stop embracing authoritarian LEFTISTS.

Until they do with votes and speaking out, I will name their entire tent with the same brush.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Until they do with votes and speaking out, I will name their entire tent with the same brush.

And there we have it. The votes must match that which you agree with or all of those you oppose fall under a category you have created for them.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Those that continue to defend such violent acts will do us all a great favor by identifying themselves.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

And there we have it. The votes must match that which you agree with or all of those you oppose fall under a category you have created for them.

I make no illusion that I oppose Leftist Authoritarians at every turn. No apologies. No tolerance.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I make no illusion that I oppose Leftist Authoritarians at every turn. No apologies. No tolerance.

Your very position is authoritarian, as you demand obedience to a certain act that produces results favorable to your ideology.

Very interesting.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Your very position is authoritarian, as you demand obedience to a certain act that produces results favorable to your ideology.

Very interesting.

no...it is not "interesting". Rabid dogs hell bent on destruction need to be put down.

Did you think this was negotiable?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Very interesting.

no...it is not "interesting". Rabid dogs hell bent on destruction need to be put down.

Did you think this was negotiable?

Authoritarian, indeed.

The hypocrisy is easy to draw out.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join