It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Protests Turning Violent In San Diego Now

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: DBCowboy

Funny. I haven't heard a single person who would want to do the same for Trump on the authoritarian side.

I defend his right to speak freely. I also defend the right of those that wish to denounce him.

Nope, you have no right to attack people, destroy property, assemble unlawfully, attack cops, make threats, stop traffic or commerce, spit at people, jump on cars.

Nope, nope, nope, nope...and more nope

Nor do they have the right to abuse animals (horses)

Yes, there's THAT gem I forgot about

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Annee
I do not make choices in life by the actions and behaviors of others.

I find it appalling those who claim this behavior has solidified their support of Trump.

The Wall is over 100 feet by now. The Left needs to keep going.

I'm not really left or right. I'm more of a Futurist Globalist.

The direction world politics is heading is my interests. Not me, me, me, my back porch.

1) I'm not surprised ONE BIT.

2) I don't care

Whatever dude.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Funny. I haven't heard a single person who would want to do the same for Trump on the authoritarian side.

I defend his right to speak freely. I also defend the right of those that wish to denounce him.

actually, you're defending the rights of others to silence trump.

Not the same at all.

That is not what I said. Read my posts again.

I haven't seen anything you've written that indicates that you are against violent rioters who assemble at Trump rallies.

But I don't read everything you write.

Maybe you've posted something that indicated that you might be kind of against it, I don't know.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
well I'm done with this thread. it's been fun.

Another JUST LIKE IT will be along in a few days...if that. Because the violent Lefties will keep lefting, and the documentation will be noted from here into perpetuity.

Till next time....

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

actually, you're defending the rights of others to silence trump.

Not the same at all.

That is not what I said. Read my posts again.

I haven't seen anything you've written that indicates that you are against violent rioters who assemble at Trump rallies.

But I don't read everything you write.

Maybe you've posted something that indicated that you might be kind of against it, I don't know.

If you have not read everything I have written in this thread, you are not in a position to accurately comment.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

well I'm done with this thread. it's been fun.

Another JUST LIKE IT will be along in a few days...if that. Because the violent Lefties will keep lefting, and the documentation will be noted from here into perpetuity.

Till next time....

Don't give up so soon! We just started exposing you for the authoritarian that you are.

Oh well, there will be plenty more opportunities.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
You have to hand it to Trump. He's going to get flack in California anywhere he goes. So he goes to San Diego, right on the border where 1,000s can come across the border on a day trip and add to the din...

Might as well accent the issue, stay on the front pages/trending topics all the while using it to promote all his other campaign issues. So all the local supporters of Trump are indignant and Trump responds perfectly by dumping on the illegals and criminals....

He's gonna make a great President......

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 27-5-2016 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

No. I can comment all I want on what I understand to be true. I see you defending the crowds of rioters way too often simply because this happens all the time.

If you don't like it, it's not my problem.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

No. I can comment all I want on what I understand to be true. I see you defending the crowds of rioters way too often simply because this happens all the time.

If you don't like it, it's not my problem.

You have the right to free speech, but that does not mean you exercise that right from a well-informed position.

That is not my problem.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I think I'm hitting on the truth more than what many realize, and that may make some uncomfortable.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I think I'm hitting on the truth more than what many realize, and that may make some uncomfortable.

It's hard to talk about truth when one is too lazy to read a thread and find out what has been said.

In other words, what one believes to be true may be equal to ignorance.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker
Im in Cali, and Im am kinda in the middle with a right lean politically. What surprised me was sevaral staunch Democrat friends, who have been very outspoken for years against Republicans are full on Trump supporters. They have switched sides and are very outspoken supporters of his on Facebook. I dont like things about him and wasnt going to vote this year, but after watching this nonsence, I just may vote for him. I dont support violence at any of these rallys for any candidate, and violence against innocent animals is absolutely disgusting. I hope the perpatrators were shot multiple times in the butt with rubber bullits

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

This is way after the fact Sublimecraft..as I am late to this thread. But I believe those tan colored shirts and uniforms belong to the San Diego Sheriffs Dept. Typical of most all the uniforms I see Sheriffs and Deputies wearing in counties within California.
Google Images Search :san diego county sheriff uniforms

peace

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

frankly, double-talk bores me, so I try to avoid it.

I'm more of a big-picture guy. I don't just look at one post in one thread.

I look at the general approach to any given topic.

I will be consistent and defend Hillary and Bernie's right to speak.

I will not advocate for their silence.

In that, I'm consistent. I can't say the same for others who applaud the violence and defend the rioters and support those who wish to infringe upon the rights of others.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

In that, I'm consistent. I can't say the same for others who applaud the violence and defend the rioters and support those who wish to infringe upon the rights of others.

I've not done that. I've only defended the right to speak freely and denounced violence.

That is why I take issue with this statement you made:

I haven't seen anything you've written that indicates that you are against violent rioters who assemble at Trump rallies. But I don't read everything you write. Maybe you've posted something that indicated that you might be kind of against it, I don't know.

Well, perhaps you should take the time to know, instead of just posting crap.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

How do you get through to people who are so riled up into an authoritarian frenzy that their chosen ruler can tell them directly to their faces that they have lost the capacity to change their minds?

I'm still dumbfounded that this wasn't a campaign ending statement:

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters"

I don't know anything about cult deprogramming but I wish I did.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I will always call out those who consistently defend these violent rioters.

It doesn't really matter one way or another. There will be another rally soon. Another violent gathering will assemble. And there will be those that will try to justify it.

This has been on-going for weeks now. It won't end anytime soon.

Eventually, a Bernie supporter or Hillary supporter will kill someone. It's only a matter of time. People will blame Trump for it, by trying to justify it. They just can't see past the blinders that their ideology has placed on them.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

How do you get through to people who are so riled up into an authoritarian frenzy that their chosen ruler can tell them directly to their faces that they have lost the capacity to change their minds?

You can't. They have to learn on their own. Some will learn better and the rest will step-in line as they are led to believe.

History is ripe with examples of those that step in-line. Hopefully they learn the error of their ways before they do what they have historically done.

I fear this election is a catalyst for those people. If they "win"...humanity will lose.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

What does that have to do with me? You are trying to project your own assertions on to someone that has not expressed or implied such actions.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join