It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Protests Turning Violent In San Diego Now

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Swear, some of you are starting to sound like a buncha pacifist wussies.

Swear, leftists shifting the goalposts again. Seems like weeks ago they were whining about violence from the Trump supporters...

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Stop it, what are we watching happening all around the country? Leftist groups using violence and threats of violence to gain political gravitas and make political moves.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Just heard one of the protesters say to a media guy (on an open microphone), "...are you filming this? Cuz, I don't want to get the # beat out of me with nobody filming it. I mean, what's the point?"

Now THAT is dedication to a cause. He will only stand his ground and risk confronting the police of it is being filmed. Otherwise there is no point in staying there. No point? Really? Sounds like he is only there to get film of him being accosted by the police, and not to protest Trump and his message to me.

Figures...I wonder how many in the crowd have the same attitude and "level of commitment to their cause"?

edit on 5/27/2016 by Krakatoa because: Mandela Effect

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Just heard one the the protesters say to a media guy (on an open microphone), "...are you filming this? Cuz, I don't want to get the # beat out of me with nobody filming it. I mean, what's the point?"

Now THAT is dedication to a cause. He will only stand his ground an risk confronting the police of it is being filmed. Otherwise there is n point in staying there. No point? Really? Sounds like he is only there to get film of him being accosted by the police, and not to protest Trump and his message to me.

Figures...I wonder how many in the crowd have the same attitude and "level of commitment to their cause"?

Do you have a camera in your car?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I wonder if this will be the standard now.

Someone, be it Milo, Trump. . . anyone speaks, those with an opposing ideology react with violence and attempts to silence free expression and speech.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Just heard one the the protesters say to a media guy (on an open microphone), "...are you filming this? Cuz, I don't want to get the # heat out of me with nobody filming it. I mean, what's the point?"

Now THAT is dedication to a cause. He will only stand his ground an risk confronting the police of it is being filmed. Otherwise there is n point in staying there. No point? Really? Sounds like he is only there to get film of him being accosted by the police, and not to protest Trump and his message to me.

They all have a league of lawyers waiting to get them out of jail and represent them in a pursuant lawsuit! Wouldn't it be nice if those of us who obeyed the law had that kind of representation?

Just chew on that, for a few minutes and tell me our country isn't gasping at it's last breaths of freedom and liberty!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Not there in person. Was watching a live feed from an independent media journalist.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

those with an opposing ideology react with violence and attempts to silence free expression and speech.

D'yuh mean the police? all I'm seeing is police and people on the street. I presume Trump is talking away at his venue.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

those with an opposing ideology react with violence and attempts to silence free expression and speech.

D'yuh mean the police? all I'm seeing is police and people on the street. I presume Trump is talking away at his venue.

Trump is long gone!

That's how stupid these numbskulls are! The person they are protesting has left the building and is far away from their presence!

I hope those bruises from the rubber bullets were worth it!

edit on 27-5-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I would really like to know who's organizing these protests. It may well be democrats, but it also could be a roost organized by the republican establishment. Many established party republicans don't want Trump being their candidate to represent the Republican Party. They could be pulling out all the stops by recruiting angry democrats to do their dirty work.

They tried manipulating the delegates in favor of Cruz. They also enlisted Mitt Romney to come out against Trump on national TV. Their own party members have come out refusing to endorse Trump. So you have to wonder if the establishment is trying subvert Trump's nomination by using these protests to justify nominating another candidate.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: IAMTAT

I would really like to know who's organizing these protests. It may well be democrats, but it also could be a roost organized by the republican establishment. Many established party republicans don't want Trump being their candidate to represent the Republican Party. They could be pulling out all the stops by recruiting angry democrats to do their dirty work.

They tried manipulating the delegates in favor of Cruz. They also enlisted Mitt Romney to come out against Trump on national TV. Their own party members have come out refusing to endorse Trump. So you have to wonder if the establishment is trying subvert Trump's nomination by using these protests to justify nominating another candidate.

Nah, that's all Soros! The only hope the Republicans have left is a JFK of Trump! Research how many countries Soros has destroyed and you will understand why he supports the SJW movement in this country!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Only if someone filmed it, otherwise, what's the point?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
These rioters obviously lack good judgement so why would I want to vote for the person that they are voting for? I`m sure their lack of good judgement extends throughout every aspect of their lives including who they would chose as president.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Only if someone filmed it, otherwise, what's the point?

The media (2 sources I was watching) said Trump had left at LEAST 2 hours ago! That is why I have been watching this and laughing.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I know, that is why I was watching. I wanted to see how long it took before they "got a clue" he was gone. Don;t these people have smartphones to keep track of the main person they are protesting? I guess that is another fail regarding their commitment in this "protest".

What a flipping joke these people are.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Yea well, put up or shut up about my actual picture, im no small guy, though i bet you are, which is convenient for a platform like this with the amount of # you raise. Of course violence isn't only a liberal ideology, but in this day and age liberals are embracing it as a political stance, where as I embrace it as self defense from other violence.

Feeling a bit triggered are you?

I thought this thread was somehow about "typical liberal" violence and here you go:

"Yea well, put up or shut up about my actual picture, im no small guy, though i bet you are, which is convenient for a platform like this with the amount of # you raise."

So essentially you're saying that you would physically assault him IRL for the "# [he] raises?" Please, tell us more about how you're so much more different than your idea of the "typical liberal."

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Not there in person. Was watching a live feed from an independent media journalist.

No I mean do you have a camera in your in case of a crash!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

You have completely lost me. I haven;t a clue to what you are referring....sorry.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Someone, be it Milo, Trump. . . anyone speaks, those with an opposing ideology react with violence and attempts to silence free expression and speech.

Now? It's been like this for at least a decade on campuses.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

The bulk of the people at these protests are no more motivated by political ideology than the bulk of Trump supporters are. I'd venture 95% of them are protesting out of a hatred for Donald Trump.

There is a difference.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join