It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Protests Turning Violent In San Diego Now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I'm watching this ramp up now. Rocks being thrown...Fires have been set and police have been hit.
Police in riot gear are now moving in line towards the increasingly violent crowd.

This is happening now.

Trump rally let out hours ago...but the protesters are growing more and more violent.

+2 more 
posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I love it. These people dont see they are making more Trump supporter ? Both R and D are dumb wish Ron Paul was running.

+23 more 
posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Liberals at their finest, soon they'll be here to tell us why this is right, the good news is that this is indicating the death of their hijacked fanatical party their days are numbered, anyway wonder where a live stream is.
edit on 27-5-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

This is becoming the norm.

Violent riots if Trump speaks somewhere. Seems the leftists are angry. And this is how they react.

Another 500,000 votes!

+8 more 
posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Liberals at their finest, soon they'll be here to tell us why this is right, the good news is that this is indicating the death of their hijacked fanatical party their days are numbered, anyway wonder where a live stream is.

Someone will be by and defend rioting and destruction of property as "free speech".

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Sun hasn't set there yet...but if this continues after sunset...it's going to get bad.

+10 more 
posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Radical behavior=More votes for Trump!

Nothing like the fresh smell of CS gas and tears of radical Marxist extremists to make one ponder of why voting for Trump whether he does what he says or not, is better than allowing these idiots have their way?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Where are you watching this? I can't find anything..

link   
Riot police are boxing in the protesters.

link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Where are you watching this? I can't find anything..

CNN now.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Been watching this since it started. I've watched just as many Trump supporters flipping people off, taunting and throwing stuff as the protestors. Overall things have remained people, even had some actual debating between sides for a little while..as much as CNN seems to be trying to fuel a war.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Trump supporters still leaving the venue are getting bottles thrown at them.

+7 more 
posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

go.cnn.com...

All those "peaceful" Liberals, following a Trump supporter, taunting and name calling. How many Trump supporters have staged violent protests against Clinton or Sanders?..................................................crickets. These people have the right to say what they like, they do not have the right to stop others from supporting the candidate of their choice. Some have claimed if Trump gets in, it will turn in to an Authoritarian state, but if this is an example of Clinton and Sanders backers, I think we see which side it will come from.
edit on 27-5-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

" Violent riots if Trump speaks somewhere. Seems the leftists are angry. And this is how they react. "

That is Because they Know their Days of Power are Nearing an End . Radical Progressive Liberalism is no Different than Radical Islam , they Both Refuse to Obey the Laws of a Civilized Society .

link   
a reply to: trb71

I think there's some anti-Trump infiltrators in the Trump crowd.

Tactics baby, tactics.

link   
Man, there are a lot of police here.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm just seeing Trump people getting accosted as they leave.
Group of them being shoved now.

+10 more 
link   
This is the left's idea of civilized discourse.

link   

CNN is calling it an "Unlawful assembly"! Hah! Must be desperate for ratings to tell the truth!

link   

I think this is it...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join